InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,147 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hello,

We are developing a Transformation and we are wondering: how could we debug and show a XML message which is being an output from a transformation, without storing it into request/response/callrequest/callresponse? We mean, how could we show a context variable in the production?

For example, let's have a transformation which stores an appointment in a variable called: context.especializadasConFormatoPrimarias

How could we show in the Production?

Currently it is being stored as the Transformation's output:

0 1
0 205

Hi,

I am trying to configure OAuth2 server to connect to Cerner Auth server to get FHIR API access token but I am getting the error "Discovery response not valid".

I can get the access token back okay from Cerner endpoint used in the OAuth configuration below via Postman and Manually sending the request via HTTP Operation from HealthShare, so the URLs I am using looks correct but the OAuth configuration is not working.

0 6
0 356

Hi Developers,

New to machine learning? Watch this video on InterSystems Developers YouTube to understand the basic concepts of machine learning and how it provides value in applications around the world today:

What is Machine Learning?

https://www.youtube.com/embed/LC07-3S3xyo
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 246

I was attempting to test a Linked JDBC View to MS SQL database and noticed I could not connect. When I look at the JDBC Gateway I noticed that at the Server Level it was down. However the page keeps timing out when ever I attempt to make any changes or start it, it will not respond.

I thought I had found the Cache command to start it but it will not start. Is the following steps correct?

0 1
0 229
Announcement
· Oct 6, 2022
Beta Testers Needed!

Register today to beta test a new learning program!

Sign up to beta test a program, a new type of long-term learning resource geared towards specific roles: solution consultants, coders, and integrators! Programs give you everything you need to get started in a new role, or to upskill and take your career to the next level.

0 0
0 163

Hi Guys,

This link (https://github.com/CassiaNetworks/CassiaSDKGuide/blob/master/node_exampl...) uses Javascript request to open a a steam and collect data in an array (screenshot below) and I'm trying to replicate this with Cache script with HTTP request which is connecting Ok but don't know how can I collect data because the code is hanging at Set tSc=Httprequest.Get(HttpURL) and cannot execute S BLEConnect=Httprequest.HttpResponse.StatusLine or any line after it.

0 9
0 340

What is the correct way to write embedded SQL that will use a Like operator and local variable. Ex How can a sql query return the IDs of all rows where LastName has the substring "Doe"?

Set nameToFind="Doe". The below does not work.

&sql(Select ID from myTable where LastName like '%:nameToFind%')

Simple enough but this syntax is tricky!!

0 3
0 3.9K

Whenever the Windows SNMP Service restarts, the snmpdbg log says the following.

13:08:59 :Attempting initial TCP connection(s) with 1 Cache instances ...
13:08:59 :Get connection with ENSEMBLE on port 1972
13:08:59 :Connection refused on port 1972, check if Cache instance ENSEMBLE is started.
13:08:59 :Cache iscsnmp.dll initialized for 1 configs

Ensemble and all productions are running. I've set up Caché SNMP agent on many other servers in our company and those are working fine. However this one server won't budge.

0 10
0 1.1K

I was looking at the OrefToArray^%occRun in the %CSP.ErrorLog page in version 2016. However, we're on version 2014, and that method does not seem to exist yet. I would love a good way to swizzle out the info in the %request, %session, %response objects for the error log for my own error page, in version 2014. I don't want to have to go through and get all the properties manually, but I will if I must. Any other good way already written?

Thanks,

Laura

0 9
1 542

Hi Guys,

From where can I set a user/pass for an application pls?

I've the below application as an API to be used by a client to send requests and would like to set a user/pass for it, I can see the Password tickbox but where can I type in the required password, and can I set a use as well?

Thanks

0 1
0 144

Hi,

I am trying to support a use case where a test instance is created from a production backup. At a high level, the process works by mounting all relevant file systems and then bringing the instance up. This works well as long as the file systems are mounted using same mount points as the source instance. However, I would like to support a case where file systems are mounted using different paths.

0 1
0 338

<assign value='source.{ORC:FillerOrderNumber}' property='target.{OBR:FillerOrderNumber}' action='set' />
<assign value='##class(%IO.FileStream).%New()' property='tempStream' action='set' />
<assign value='tempStream.Open(,"NEWR")' property='Status' action='set' />
<foreach property='source.{OBXgrp()}' key='g1' >
<foreach property='source.{OBXgrp(g1).OBX()}' key='s1' >
<if condition='source.{OBXgrp(g1).OBX(s1):ValueType} = "ED"' >
<true>

0 1
1 351

We have multiple server and multiple namespace.

I have a script having sql query which fetch data from current namespace of a server.

If I want to run the same query on different server to fetch data, but I want to run that script on just one server for all server.

Please let me know how can I proceed.

0 2
0 611

I am trying to create REST API following these instructions: https://docs.intersystems.com/irislatest/csp/docbook/Doc.View.cls?KEY=GREST_apimgmnt

However it does not work.

I tried downloaded the v2.0 schema.json of the OpenAPI specification and pasted it on Postman with the parameters as speicifed, but I get this error message back:

0 4
0 375

Hi,

I was playing around with the python binding for caché (2018.1.4) and I ran into some problems.

When executing the class query "List" from SYS.Database the pythonbind interface throws an exception, that seems to be caused by a mismatch of the defined SQL datatypes for this query and what is actually returned (or the lack of type conversion in the pythonbind interface).

Is this a known issue ? Are there solutions/workarounds for this,
Or is this a bug ?

The details:

0 4
0 454

Hello Developers.

I have a question regarding X12 834 file for Payers.

We have a client thats sending X12 834 file with single ST SE block and has thousands of members in one single block and X12 process is throwing STORE error when processing this file.

Has anyone ran into this issue and has a way of splitting 834 file into single <ST> <SE> block?

Thank you in advance

Sheetal

0 2
0 210