With the recent release of macOS 10.15, Apple has tightened its control mechanism , called Gatekeeper, so that it now requires executables to be notarized. InterSystems products are not currently supported for use on macOS 10.15 and the executables have not been notarized. (As a reminder, InterSystems products are supported on macOS as a development platform only.)

2 0
0 435
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,824 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi Developers,

New Coding Talk, recorded by @Evgeny Shvarov, is available on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

🎯 Creating REST API with InterSystems IRIS, ObjectScript and Docker

https://www.youtube.com/embed/5_R7dLKLbS8
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
1 451

Hi,

I am sending a request message to Business Process which has one property as Dynamic Object type. So i get the JSON in my REST service and convert that as a dynamic object and set that in the request message and calling the business process from the business service. But the request is not getting sent to the Business Process. Is it possible to send dynamic object input to the business process.

0 18
0 851

Hi,

NodeJs(v0.10.0) to Intersystems Cache2014( using cache0100.node) network connection Not working .

This is error msg i'm getting

"{ ErrorMessage: 'Error loading Cache Library: _SYSTEMcache.dll; Error Code : 126 (The specified module could not be found.)',
ErrorCode: 1009,
ok: 0 } "

My Code ->

user.open({ip_address:"127.0.0.1",tcp_port:57772,username: "_SYSTEM",password: "SYS",namespace: "USER"},function(err,res){

console.log("Error : ",err);console.log("Result : ",res);

if(!err){

0 8
0 271

Hi Community,

I am trying to remove a duplicate OBX from a result, but I am running into some issues. Let me explain.

First I had a OBX where the observation Value had the blood type in it and the following OBX had the result in it.

The clients wants the blood type and the result in one field. therefore I merged / concatenated the observation values of the two OBX's.

I tried removing the OBX:2 but just cant take the whole segment out.

please see examples below

This is the result.

0 4
0 563

Hello,
I am currently trying to create a namespace and I keep receiving error #197 when I try to create the database for it. My OS is Coentos 7.7, my cache version is 2016.2.3.903.6.18300 and here is a screenshot of the error.

0 2
0 260

Wondering if there is a limit on max number of rules you can have in a single router? For outbound ADT we are approaching 60. From performance standpoint is it worthwhile to create a new router component and the service sending the same inbound message to 2 processes?

0 4
0 269
Question
· Oct 15, 2019
Graphql API using Fhir

Hi,

I am new to fhir framework, I have searched articles to write graphql API using FHIR i did not get any proper tutorial for this. I need to find better tutorial or articles for this. I have written API using graphql, typescript with mongodb. Can some one tell why we need resourcetype, identifier in fhir.

Also i have tried github code based on fhir using javascript. The source code i got from "https://github.com/Asymmetrik/graphql-fhir" here i tried to save patient informations

0 2
0 577
Question
· Oct 12, 2019
How do you search with REST

The question is pretty much in title. I'm developing a REST API, it has a search endpoint with 10 optional parameters. How do I pass them and stay RESTFul?

To ease the question a bit let's agree that:

• all parameters are AND parameters, user can't make combos, ORs, etc. User can only provide values
  • all values are integers so I don't have to think about URL limits
  • all values are atomic
  • all conditions are about equivalency

Some options I know of:

1. URL parameters.

0 9
0 2.7K

I am reading the following code in ObjectScript:

GitHub repository

And there is a sentence which I am facing difficulties to understand:

kill ^OPNLib.Game.CWLF(..World)

I know that kill removes variables, OPNLib.Game are the package and subpackage, and ..World is a property. However what does CWLF mean?

You could think that it is the class' name, but it is:

0 2
0 182

Hi Community,

It's time for the new videos from Global Summit 2019 on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel! Are you ready?

Please welcome the first session recording from InterSystems Developers:

The State of the InterSystems Developer Community

https://www.youtube.com/embed/sTSzhETokWQ
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 260

I have the following message when I try to import a WSDL to generate a SOAP service:

ERROR #5319: The type of a property of a class series cannot be recurring: SeleneHL7Service.hl71.escapeType:escape
> ERROR #5030: Error occurred while compiling SeleneHL7Service.hl71.escapeType class

I have found in the documentation:

5319 The type of a property in a serial class cannot be recursive: %1

0 1
0 396

Hi, we are a veterinary lab and we use both the LAB and FIN systems of Antrim. Now we are looking to expose the data in a SQL/Object compatible way so we were wondering if same / similar things had been done by other community members already? If so, could you please share your approach / experience / gotchas with us and we are all ears. I can be reached at yang.jiao@antechmail.com . Thank you!

0 1
0 251

Index to Articles

Published 2018-05-11 Last edit -

Hi All

I this article I detail some strategic issues that a new development UI will need to address - these are the ones that I can think of now - others may come to light during this journey.

See the webinar by Eduard Lebedyuk here from the last Global Summit describing modern web development and Caché

And, as always, if I have missed something please comment....

13 13
2 1.4K

I'm trying to convert a CSV inbound to an HL7 MFN^M16 outbound. I know I'm using book information as the CSV but I don't think that matters. Please let me know if that's incorrect.

My service is reading the file in just fine and when I don't have a DLT transformer the raw message passes through to outbound file folder just fine. However, when I include a basic DLT that simply copies a couple of fields over I get the "Ens.StreamContainer" error. Everything also seems to be good in the Record Mapper.

0 4
0 2.7K

I used the Activate wizard to create a package for Excel (Activate.Excel). There is a class in there that seems to be what we need to open a file:

Activate.Excel.Workbooks.

There is a method that has an Open() command. I tried using it but getting an invalid pointer error.

The parameters are as follows:

0 10
0 371

Hi All!!

I am currently recruiting a very exciting position to work for a leading Healthcare software provider who are on the lookout for an experienced InterSytems Cache/Ensemble Developer for a 4 month contract!

This will be working on a leading Childrens Health Product and developing applications for the NHS, particularly working on a migration.

We are looking for:

0 0
0 447

Every developer has made the mistake of accidentally leaving temporary debug code in place when they meant to remove it after debugging is complete. The great thing about writing in ObjectScript is that there is a way to make temporary code be truly temporary and automatically self-destruct! This can also be done in such a way that the code has no change of making it into your source control stream, which can be helpful as well.

3 1
0 370