Hi All,

When I log into Backup mirror member it becomes too slow to load and navigate, I tried to check message log and I saw the error message about Database mirror latency and database disk issue which when I check it looks fine to me. Please have a look at the below screenshots and advise what the issue could be.

When I run df -h through SSH :

200G is the volume size, 194G is used space, 6.5G is available space and 97% IS %Use

0 3
0 284
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,114 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi Developers,

Enjoy watching the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

The Data Architecture that Leaves You Glueless @ Global Summit 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/R3dv3E7Iv_0
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 284
Question
· Jan 27, 2021
License occupied 100% situation

许可证检测中,当前许可证使用达到100%,我们应该如何迅速处理解决它?并且不影响生产环境。 In license detection, the current license usage reaches 100%. How can we deal with it quickly? And does not affect the production environment.

0 5
0 284
Question
· Jul 15, 2019
Non CSP Files

CSP pages extend %CSP.Page. What about html/css/js/etc that are hosted on the same web application? Is there any way to override how they're processed like with how you can override a CSP page and CSP REST logic?

Thank you!

David

0 4
1 284

Hi Everyone,

Please welcome the new Global Summit 2019 video on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel:

InterSystems IRIS and Intel Optane Memory

https://www.youtube.com/embed/6h-krzT2CHw
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 284
Question
· Jun 2, 2020
Node.js fails to open database

Hi,

My attempt to run a node.js command fails at the open command with a "Error loading Cache Library: C:/InterSystems/Cache2018/bin/cache.dll; Error Code 126 (The specified module could not be found.)" result. I can't argue with the error message as the cache.dll file doesn't exist. Apparently I missed an installation step. Could somebody point out what it might be please.

Version: Node.js Adaptor for Cache: Version: 1.1.136a (ABI=48)

Cache for Windows (x86-64) 2018.1.4 (Build 504) Thu May 14 2020 14:31:34 EDT

0 2
0 284

Hi developers!

We are starting InterSystems AI Programming Contest next week, and according to the rules, you can include some technology IRIS Features into your solutions, which will give you extra points in the voting.

Here are the technology bonuses for InterSystems AI Programming Contest!

1. IntegratedML usage - 2 expert vote points

IntegratedML is a new technology Introduced in InterSystems IRIS which you can use with InterSystems IRIS 2020.2 Advanced Analytics Preview release. IntegratedML:

• Gives users the ability to create, train, and deploy powerful models from simple SQL syntax without requiring data scientists.
  • Wraps "best of breed" open source and proprietary "AutoML" frameworks including DataRobot.
  • Focuses on easy deployment to IRIS, so you can easily add machine learning to your applications.

Learn more in IntegratedML Resource Guide.

You can use with IntegratedML template.

2. Python Gateway usage - 1 expert vote point

Python Gateway is an addon to InterSystems IRIS which gives you the way to use Python in InterSystems IRIS environment:

• Execute arbitrary Python code.
  • Seamlessly transfer data from InterSystems IRIS into Python.
  • Build intelligent Interoperability business processes with Python Interoperability Adapter.
  • Save, examine, modify and restore Python context from InterSystems IRIS.

Learn more about Python Gateway.

You can use the Python Gateway template, which includes IntegratedML too.

3. Docker container - 1 expert vote point

The application gets a 'Docker container' bonus if it uses InterSystems IRIS running in a docker container.

Both templates, IntegratedML template and Python Gateway template use docker so you can collect this bonus if you build your solution using these templates.

Or you can use any other Docker-based templates, published on Open Exchange.

Feel free to ask any questions about using the listed technologies.

Good luck in the competition!

2 0
0 284

On a system I have been working there are some custom special variables like

do $example.DoSomething()

Some code requires a

set x=$example.SomeProperty

call e.g.

My problem is that atelier doensn't seem to be able to properly recognize this code.

0 5
0 284

Hi Community!

Please welcome a new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel:

Implementing vSAN for InterSystems IRIS

https://www.youtube.com/embed/im60nLXiRbk

0 0
0 284

Hey Developers,

Watch the latest video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Understanding HL7 FHIR Profiles

https://www.youtube.com/embed/zmtIpvG6Wcg

1 0
0 284

Multidimensional properties can be found on certain classes.

These operate as a collection of values much like a Python dictionary.

Examples of properties that might be encountered:

Class Property Description
%Net.HttpRequest Params Name value pair of form parameters
%Net.HttpResponse Headers

HTTP Headers returned with web content returned:

4 0
0 284

Hi There,

We are upgrading from Cache to IRIS this weekend and I was curious what version of IRIS I need to download. Once our system is live on IRIS, I will no longer be able to use Ensemble. If anyone knows the version of IRIS and could pass that along to me, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

0 1
0 284

Hi Community,

Please welcome the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Machine Learning with IntegratedML & Data Robot

https://www.youtube.com/embed/BRyWD39Sado

2 0
0 284

Fixing the terminology

A robot is not expected to be either huge or humanoid, or even material (in disagreement with Wikipedia, although the latter softens the initial definition in one paragraph and admits virtual form of a robot). A robot is an automate, from an algorithmic viewpoint, an automate for autonomous (algorithmic) execution of concrete tasks. A light detector that triggers street lights at night is a robot. An email software separating e-mails into “external” and “internal” is also a robot. Artificial intelligence (in an applied and narrow sense, Wikipedia interpreting it differently again) is algorithms for extracting dependencies from data. It will not execute any tasks on its own, for that one would need to implement it as concrete analytic processes (input data, plus models, plus output data, plus process control). The analytic process acting as an “artificial intelligence carrier” can be launched by a human or by a robot. It can be stopped by either of the two as well. And managed by any of them too.

6 0
0 284

Introduction

This document is intended to provide a survey of various High Availability (HA) strategies that can be used in conjunction with InterSystems Caché, Ensemble, and HealthShare Foundation. This document also provides an overview of the various types of system outages that can occur, as well as how each strategy would handle a given outage, with the goal of helping you choose the right strategy for your specific deployment.

The strategies surveyed in this document are based on three different HA technologies:

0 0
0 284

I have a custom written date, setup as myDate in my application, which always behaved fine for years, and now it's acting a little weird.

When I run SQL in Display mode the date shows as 1/10/1841 for some but not ALL rows.

When I run the same exact query in logical Mode the date shows normal format, in my case, for example 10/1/2019. When the application is running is shows the incorrect date. When I run the terminal session and open a ref point and ask to write a date is shows 10/1/2019, but I am expecting internal format here - 65287.

0 4
0 284

Hi,

I want to do ordering dynamically in Query. I mean to say that order by value will not be hard coded in query, it will be passed in parameter.

I have tried to it following way, but it is not working for me. Can you please advise me how can I achieve it?

In below code, Order by :objSearch.SortingField is not working.

0 7
0 284

Hey Intersystems-Developer,

I have already used that and know its possible, but can't find it anymore :(

I need dynamic access on proxy objects. For example:

set key = "lastName"

set name = obj.name

set lastName = obj.key <- Not possible

set lastName = obj.GetAt(key) <- Not possible

How can I get access to that object with my dynamic variable "key" ?

Best regards.

0 3
0 283

Hi Developers!

Here're the technology bonuses for the InterSystems Women’s Health FHIR Contest 2022 that will give you extra points in the voting:

• Women’s Health Topic
  • Women’s Health Dataset
  • IRIS For Health FHIR or FHIR Cloud Server Usage
  • Healthcare Interoperability
  • Embedded Python usage
  • Docker container usage
  • ZPM Package Deployment
  • Online Demo
  • Code Quality pass
  • Article on Developer Community
  • The second article on Developer Community
  • Video on YouTube