Hi -

Let's say I want to override the HTML that is generated by provided ZEN Mojo Helper Plugins I use the onloadHandler method of my document page, retrieving elements, and modifying them using jQuery syntax.

For example, I'm using bootstrap, and, I want the <button> element automatically generated with the use of the $navbar layout object, to collapse/expand a different <DIV> on my page, to the default one it produces.

Is this the correct spot and approach to use ?

thanks

Steve

0 2
0 235

I found the thread that discusses object mapping, in particular mapping a common global among more than one namespace. The example that is given is a simple one when it's ^global(sub1, ^global(sub2, etc. However I'm having trouble getting this to compile/work when the global has a fixed subscript amongst variable ones.

I have this global in namespaces LAB and ARK in the following format:

^CB(1,sub1)=....

^CB(1,sub2)=...

^CB(1,sub3)=...

Here is what I have for this. In it's current state it throws tons of errors:

0 4
0 235

After any installs upgrades we get the following

04/13/23-18:00:00:978 (18668) 0 [Utility.Event] d:\intersystems\healthshare\mgr\enslib\ (Database is readonly)
04/13/23-18:00:00:979 (18668) 0 [Utility.Event] d:\intersystems\healthshare\mgr\hslib\ (Database is readonly)

I think we must have before altered these to not read-only.

Not sure if the isssue is by default

-Running task as user with %ALL rather than SYS user

- Should the dbs be as default in the all backup list

- Should these be not ro so it backs up without error?

0 2
0 235

Running Cache 2017.2.2.

I'm trying to make a REST API call in JSON format. When using the example in the class reference documentation the getJSON method in the %Net.Http class throws the error <METHOD DOES NOT EXIST> on a %Clone() method in the %LIbrary.DynamicObject class. I even changed the parameter to a JSON string to no avail. The code will then fail on the %Compose method (examples below). My workaround is to use the %Net.HttpRequest functionality. Is there another workaround to this?

0 2
0 235
Question
· Jun 19, 2019
Version changes

Is there a place to get version differences between versions of Cache. Specifically looking to see changes from version 2014 on of Cache.

1 3
0 235

When using "IDENTITY" as my primary key, I can select the last inserted ID with

SELECT LAST_IDENTITY() FROM %TSQL_sys.snf;

Actually this is how Hibernate + Iris' Driver acquires the inserted ID when mapping with

@GeneratedValue(strategy = GenerationType.IDENTITY)

Now, considering that I am using the type "SERIAL" as my primary key instead, how can I get the last inserted ID?

Note that with "SERIAL" I can forcefully insert any value for this ID, from which Iris will continue generating values...

0 1
0 235

Hi everyone.

I have a cube with two dimensions, DimA and DimB, with the following structure:

DimA/H1/LevelA

DimA/H1/LevelC

DimB/H1/LevelB

DimB/H1/LevelC

LevelC is modeled in such way because its bound property (C) is group by properties A and B in transactional database, but A and B haven't relation.

I can use DeepSee REST API service /Info/FilterMembers/:datasource/:filterSpec specifying each dimension one filterSpec parameter and handle the results.

But, I would like to have the results for both dimension in only on service call.

0 4
1 235

Hello,

I have created a service in Node.js which interacts with IRIS using APIs. The current implementation uses basic auth. I want to implement OAuth 2, to make the communication between the node.js service and IRIS secure. I want my service to act as client and IRIS as Authorization and Resource server. I don't know how to do that. Anyone who has implemented OAuth using IRIS can you help me out or point me in the right direction on about how to implement it?

Thank you for your help :)

0 6
0 235

I have been asked if we can capture the FHIR request and responses.

My first thought was to look at the ODS NameSpace to see if there was already a table with this info being written to.

There are a couple of tables that looked promising HS_FHIRServer_Interop.Request and HS_FHIRServer_Interop.Response. However, they did not pan out.

Is there a table which is capturing the request and responses by chance?

0 2
1 234

When I create a TASK on the Primary mirror member and Try to create the same TASK in the backup mirror member, It Gives me CSP Application error.

The TASK gets created in the Primary node without any errors and When creating in the Backup node it prompts the error.

It happens is IRIS and I didn't face this in CACHE.

Finally what I did is export the TASK in Primary and Imported in Backup.

Is this a feature of IRIS?

0 6
0 234

Hi,

Can we create a new class in the studio using any command rather then using the Menu Item Option from Menu Bar in Studio .

Requirement : Create/Draft a new class and able to extends the other classes using a command in Cache Class .

In other words , I want to Dig in the Menu Item class from which Menu bar is created in studio and option are provided Like New..., Open..., etc

Thanks,

Ravi

2 1
0 234

From IRIS log, I found lots of following content

05/05/22-01:05:11:375 (16166) 0 [Generic.Event] ECP: Mirror Connection request from 'SM25SDLMIIRROR:LOCALHOST.LOCALDOMAIN:IRIS' (10.xxx.xxx.27:33040)

05/05/22-01:05:11:376 (16166) 1 [Generic.Event] ECP: Active server not defined, cannot redirect mirror connection

Could any one explain a little bit for me?

0 4
0 234

I am reading file values by position with comma-separated string and it gives me incorrect values on the below line because there is a comma within double quotes within a string.

I would like to remove any text that has quotes with object script or alternatively separate each value with pipe-delimited so that I can return position 8 as code and position 9 as a description

0 2
0 234

Hello,

I'm looking for a way to programmatic ally add the parameter 'VALIDIFNULL' to classes that extent %SerialObject.

This to hopefully resolve the validation errors I'm getting on webservice request messages, where certain properties are not required, but lower down the tree some properties are.

I have too many classes to do this manually and with the next SOAP wizard run I probably loose the added parameter.

Some help would be very much appreciated.

Regards, Michel

0 1
0 234
Question
· Jul 24, 2020
Uptime reports for Ensemble HL7

Good morning all,

Could we please get some insight on what is possible (or what other organizations may be using) for tracking uptime for our HL7 engine? We can use Activity Tracking to show how many messages went through, but are there any good canned reports (or queries) about the number of message failures or the amount of time that an interface was down?

We are using alerting to the team to know about not getting messages or if messages failed. Has anyone created a report or dashboard against the Ens.Alert table or would you recommend elsewhere?

0 3
0 234

Hi All,

Is there any cache command which can give who all has compiled a classes from the day it has been created. Specifically I want the 2 information username and time of compilation of class.

I tried with $$DATE^%R("TEST.1.INT"), but it only gives the last compilation time.

Thanks in advance !!

0 3
0 233

cache 2017.2 windows 10

Is there any way to change the sql Shell interface to output a <TAB> between the fields instead of outputting one or more spaces between columns

I needed to run an sql ( that took a while to run) and then cut and paste the generated output into excel, trouble was the paste into excel was not very good for columns when there's spaces used between the columns

kev

0 3
0 233