Hi Community,

We're pleased to invite you to the online meetup with the winners of the InterSystems Security contest!

Date & Time: Friday, December 10, 2021 – 11:00 EDT

What awaits you at this virtual meetup?

• Our winners' bios.
  • Short demos on their applications.
  • An open discussion about technologies being used. Q&A. Plans for the next contests.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/NBZiPhZzThg
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

3 2
0 404
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,538 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hey everyone,

Need to change your PRIMARY email address (login email) and not lose all your activity on the Developer Ecosystem resources: Community, Global Masters, and Open Exchange?

It's easy! We will take care!

1️⃣ We will correctly transfer all your information from the old DC account to the new one.

All your posts, comments, mentions, likes, etc. will be saved on the new account.

4 0
2 314

Hi everyone

I see that a new Apache bug has been discovered, and since various InterSystems products use an Apache webserver, have Intersystems released any news or updates on this? I'm not seeing any updates, press releases from them. Anyone know anything?

Andy

0 7
0 790

Hi members,

I have these data :

and need to exploit the first character of cot field (Library CDU classification) like this :

I get this result... it's approximatively what I want... but I need it in just one line !

With mySQL I get it with just GROUP BY rcddate

0 3
0 291

Hi developers!

ZPM Package Manager is getting more and more popular and thus the library of packages is growing.

And thus some solutions or samples can be built with InterSystems IRIS and one or two packages installed.

I want to share with you iris-docker-zpm-usage-template - a template that can be used exactly for this purpose.

3 0
0 191

Hello programmers I would like to build a simple app where I could register data from a user like a name, age, and the phone just to practice, but for that, I would like to build the frontend and backend and also I need to be able to insert, update and delete information.
Does anyone have any recommendations for me on how I could do that using Intersystems IRIS?

0 2
2 275

Hey Developers,

Learn about the recent changes to InterSystems HealthShare Unified Care Record and what is coming next:

InterSystems HealthShare Unified Care Record

https://www.youtube.com/embed/NPAgfgsUydA
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

2 0
0 242

I've been accessing Cache tables from a developer/reporting side, but am now involved in a project to create a data warehouse for our application. I'm trying to find a query I can use to return the sizes of all the tables in the database, so we can identify the largest tables and handle those individually. Can someone give me a query I can run against our Cache database to return the sizes of all the tables from largest to smallest?

Thanks for the help

0 8
0 640
Question
· Oct 25, 2021
Problem with sftp

Hello, everyone,

I have the problem that when trying to connect to the SFTP server the error appears, the user and password are wrong. However, these are correctly stored under login data and I entered! SFTP in SSL Config. The connection works wonderfully with Filezilla. Anyone else has a tip for me?

greeting

0 2
0 473

Hey Community,

This is the time to show our passion for the InterSystems Developer Community! We're so proud to announce that InterSystems Global Masters is a finalist for an Influitive BAMMIE Award for Most Passionate Community🤩🤩🤩

Certainly, this is because of you, our great community members!

BUT, for us to win, we'll need to get more votes than other finalists - so we need your votes!

🚀 PLEASE press "You've got my vote" > in this challenge <

Vote every day till December 9 to show that we have the most engaged community!

Let's WIN together!

3-days left! Video from Olga :)

6 4
0 361

Hi Community,

New video is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Embedded Python with Interoperability

https://www.youtube.com/embed/b6Fbg0JDmPA

3 0
0 356

I am currently running a docker image with Iris 2021.1 and I would like to install node js on to it. I have had a look at the instructions on the intersystems online learning portal and I must say its very confusing. Some of the documentation says that you can only install it on 2019. Other parts say that it doesn't matter and you can install it if you have a dev directory. I checked my dev directory and there it isn't there. Sadly this is very inconsistent. Does anyone know if it is possible to install on the above mentioned version of Iris ?

0 3
0 448

When i use &sql(SELECT ......) in Cache I can watch the generated code
In the generated .int code and see what is happening.
Just with my normal rights

Now in IRIS I have just 4 line calling some class %sqlcq.***
With enough rights i find there is no such class but the generated .int routine
%sqlcq.IRISAPP.xEZgUjdXCCgQdZQPpRdOye1Ci2ue.1
That holds the code that i had in my .int on Cache

Can i switch this back somehow ?

0 7
0 468

Good day,

I'm trying to get IRIS to run on a new MacBook with a Apple M1 Pro chip. Local installs did not run, so I switched to docker containers. When I execute following command "docker run --detach --publish 52773:52773 --volume /Users/joost/Docker/iris/data/dur:/dur --env ISC_DATA_DIRECTORY=/dur/iconfig --name iris21 --init store/intersystems/iris-community:2021.1.0.215.0" an image is pulled and a container is created but the IRIS instance does not run. The log gives me the following output:

0 6
0 640
Article
· Dec 4, 2021 6m read
Why? How? What's zap-api-scan-sample?

Hey community, how are you all doing?

What if you could check if your REST application is susceptible to some vulnerability? What if you could check if any known attacks affect your application?

With these issues in mind, we've brought our sample application using the ZAP testing tool. A way to quickly, conveniently provide tools for developers to validate security issues in an accessible manner practically.

8 2
0 1.1K