InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,746 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hello,

I am in the process of trying to create a GIT repository and I am struggling to export all the relevant classes from Studio, as I only have access to Studio and not able to export via the Management Portal. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can export from Studio as one project to include all the relevant folders and its associated classes?

Are there also any recommended documentations/links you would suggest to help me get a better understanding of GIT and how it works etc?

Thanks!

Pavi

0 1
1 306

Hi Community,

New video is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Updates on Security: OpenSSL and a New "Security" Database

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Eb5kPw8-l08
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

3 0
0 257

Hey Community,

Welcome to the second InterSystems technical article writing competition! Write an article on any topic related to InterSystems technology:

🎄 InterSystems Tech Article Contest: Christmas Edition 🎄

Duration: November 25 – December 25, 2021

Prizes for everyone: Everyone who publishes an article on Dev Community during this period will receive a special prize pack!

Main Prizes: Apple AirPods Max / Oculus Quest 2 (VR Headset) / Amazon Kindle / Apple AirPods Pro / Raspberry Pi

Join our new contest and your content will be seen by over 55K monthly readers! Details below.

12 10
1 901

As you can see in my profile I teach at a university and I wanted to share my take on teaching IRIS (or Caché before it).

It’s been some time but I remember seeing a series of articles by @Yuri Marx earlier this year about the course “Developing with InterSystems Objects and SQL”. He actually gave a brief description of what’s done on Day 1, Day 2, and Day 3 with comments from instructor @Joel Solon. And I thought to myself, it may be interesting to share my experience.

7 6
1 280
Article
· Dec 21, 2021 8m read
IntegratedML hands-on lab

Have you tried the InterSystems learning platform lab for IRIS IntegratedML? In that lab you can train and test a model on a readmission dataset and be able to predict when a patient will be readmitted or not, or calculate its probability of being readmitted.

You can try it without any installation on your system, all you have to do is start a virtual lab environment (Zeppelin) and play it around!

9 2
2 474

I want to make the LOCATION for a %Stream.FileCharacterGzip property we have in a class parameterisable (as in stored in a global), so it can be different for different customers. Is that possible? I've tried doing it a few different ways:
Creating a parameter
Parameter STREAMLOC = {^websystem("auditstream-location")};
then I tried to reference that in the

Property HTMLZIPDoc As %Stream.FileCharacterGzip(LOCATION = ..#STREAMLOC);

but the compiler doesn't like that.

0 4
0 183

I need some help with unescaping a value in TXA 2 of an MDM message that I am writing to a variable, to be used in a filename for a PF. Would I use the method Unescape(pData) if so how can I use it in a transform to set the variable? The reason I need to do this is I need to use the name as file name when writing the PDF to a directory. The escape characters and invalid for file names .

0 5
0 540

I am so proud and excited to share this news!

InterSystems Global Masters program 🎉 WON the 2021 Influitive BAMMIE Award for People’s Choice: Most Passionate Community 🎉

Influitive Announcement with all Winners here

BIG thanks to you, our awesome Community members - you made this possible! We got this win together!
We will continue building the best engagement program for you, dear Community Members - more exciting things to come in 2022! Stay with us!

No alternative text description for this image

18 13
0 353

Hi Community,

Join us for this walk-through of InterSystems Package Manager ZPM advanced features for developing and deploying InterSystems IRIS solutions:

InterSystems Package Manager Advanced Topics

https://www.youtube.com/embed/QxxvwfvEX08
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

2 0
0 189

Hello all,

I'm "playing" a little bit with IRIS as document database, as it seems really simple to use.

So far, creating a database and inserting documents is fine. Creating a Property so it can be indexed seems very useful and it works well when this property is created at the very beginning. But here my "problem": whenever a new property is added, how can the values be recalculated and inserted, so indices can be correctly updated?

0 3
0 245

Hey Developers,

Get updated on recent changes to Provider Directory and Patient Index. Take a peek at what is coming next:

Provider Directory & Patient Index: New & Next

https://www.youtube.com/embed/MY5_P1CM28o

2 0
0 172