In Cache WIndows environment:

Trying to use the $SYSTEM.SQL.DDLImport to import XML File that has ClassMethods, no SQL Table, but it doesn't appear to be working. I can use this ClassMethod to create SQL Tables. The manual method I have been using is to go into Cache Management Portal, Classes, Import.

I create an XML file first, then run the following to import but get no errors. Any ideas?

0 2
0 206
Question
· Nov 11, 2020
Create Database using Python
I am trying to create a database using python. The example shows setting a Name string and a Properties object containing Directory=.

; Use class methods to create an instance
 %SYS>s Name="ABC"
 %SYS>s Properties("Directory")="c:\abc\"
 %SYS>s Status=##Class(Config.Databases).Create(Name,.Properties)
 %SYS>i '$$$ISOK(Status) w !,"Error="_$SYSTEM.Status.GetErrorText(Status)

How do I update and pass the Directory property using Python?

0 3
0 235

Hello there,

Someone know which impact would have my database changing the locale and its collationTable? I understand it should works fine, without any drawback.

Could someone else confirm my assumption or tell me what could happen? Has anyone changed something like that? (Not to russian, japanese, chinese, etc..)

About queries.. is there any side effect?

Regards

0 1
0 163

Hi

We have Edge Production where we uploading flat files clinical data, and during testing we do this for several rounds load data, test them and reload them. So everytime we have to generate differnet patient data or change MRNs etc. So request is is there a command to delete patient records that will remove from the tables, and delete reference in the registery as well.

Any guidance that you follow for testing backload data and delete loaded data, pls share

0 1
0 483
Question
· Nov 11, 2020
leading zeros

Hallo, I need a Ensemble transformation to fill up a 6 or 7 digit Number to a 10 digit string with leading zeros.

123456 --> 0000123456

1234567 --> 0001234567

Thank you!

0 4
0 576

Hey everyone.

It seems that my email address being updated with Intersystems has created a new account on here, and when I attempt to login with the old email address it logs into the new account meaning it looks like I have no post history.

Has anyone else faced this and have any advice on how to resolve it or any thoughts on if this is likely to affect other services like Learning and Global Masters?

0 3
0 103

Hey Intersystems Community,

I have a Problem with the Session Handling in .csp.

I wrote all my Web Services in .csp-Pages and do the work for example in the OnPreHttp Method for to get some data.

After that the Web Service response is in JSON.

I call These Web Services via fetch in my react Single Page application, also Many request parallel. The react App is Rolled out as index.html.
Everything Works Fine with the session Handling via Cookie.

0 3
0 389

Hi:

I have noticed a problem in some new code I did on one of our productions. I think it is leading to 2 problems.

I have a file, lets call it 1111111111_2300.pdf.

We make the file UNIQUE to avoid an issue. This filename in the working directory gets a session ID Added to it before the .pdf. So lets say it was session ID 9 it would be 1111111111_2300#SID9.pdf in a working directory .

There are further operations to be done on this document before it is sent. For various errors an email is sent back to service users.

0 3
0 155
Question
· Nov 4, 2020
Avoid $c(0) in globals

Good Morning,

I have this question for a long time. When I make an insert by SQL from an external application in the fields of type %String, if they are empty, it writes the character $c(0) in the global.

Is there a way so that if an Insert is received in a field of type% String with null value instead of the $ c (0) it leaves it empty?:

0 7
0 867
Question
· Nov 9, 2020
Default LOCALE installation

Hello there,

I have a simple question related to the default locale after healthshare installation.

Will it be the default one already selected in the O.S.?

I mean, because locally I have it in english, but I have seen it in spanish (by default) in some other machines and the only reason I could understand it is because of the O.S. default language.

Is my assumption right?

Regards,

0 1
0 150

I am trying to match on config items that have the same Vendor name in them for custom alerting.

Example:

FromVendornameSiteADT

ToVendornameORM

Where Vendorname could be several systems that have multiple interfaces.

How can I find all config items (interface names) with the same Vendor name, without explicitly naming them?

0 9
0 316

Hi Cache team, I am in the need of listing all the user defined schemas that are present my Cache db and also the user defined tables and views and Columns of those tables and views through Queries. So that I can write some JDBC code to run the queries and fetch the above metadata. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,

Kranthi kiran.

0 2
0 2.4K

Hey everyone.

I have noticed that my backup mirror is warning that the MirrorDatabaseLatencyTime is having a bad time (time in ms is 3000, and warnvalue is 3000). While I look into what may be causing this latency between the two servers, I was considering if reducing the size of the journal files would improve this value in any way.

My assumption is that reducing the file size would mean that the frequency of the journal files being created would be increased, but the reduced size would mean that the transfer and application of each file would be reduced.

0 2
0 585
Question
· Nov 4, 2020
IRISReference in Native Api

I am trying to use IRIS Native API in .NET code I see following code snippet here https://docs.intersystems.com/irislatest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls...

IRISReference valueRef = new IRISReference(""); // set inital value to null string
  iris.ClassMethodString("%SomeClass","SomeMethod",valueRef);
  String myString = valueRef.value;               // get the method result

But IRISReference is not available as a type.

0 3
0 197

Hi

My Ensemble platform worked well before.

Since yesterday , I found out lot of slow request ,I opened trace for one message.

as above shown.

It take about 8s from HisEmrRouter to ADTRoutingRule.

In my opinion, HisEmrRouter And ADTRoutingRule is Simple Rule, should't do IO operation. should be pure compute.

Why does it take so long to process the routing?

0 10
1 355

Hi,

I need to read a UTF8 encoded text file and translate the content to 8-bit.

Using %File class and $ZCVT(TXT,"I","UTF8") works , but I see that if the content is larger than max string (32000) and we cut the content

To max string chunks, we can get a <translate> error if we cut it in the "wrong" point..

Is there a better way to do this task?

My code looks like this:

0 10
0 1.8K

I currently have an Ensemble production which accepts and handles SOAP requests. I now need to support the exact same data, but instead of coming in as a SOAP request, comes in as a multipart/form-data request. The body of the message would look something like:

0 4
1 743