You gave me the magic trick, sir! This is a bit more informative.CSP error occurred
Now I'm curious how that Zen page would go missing. A production will work wonderfully for a day or three but go missing. Productions work fine when I install them but soon afterward this is the result.
I found that class in Studio, recompiled it, and my production allows me to add services again.
Thank you! I learned something new.
FWIW, this happens in all namespaces.
Thanks for the reply. That was the first thing I thought of and looked for. I'm using %OnPreHTTP() so nothing can be output before that finishes.
There's certainly something else going on here.
Log in or create a new account to continue