Question
James Westley-F... · Dec 9, 2021

Unable to add a service to a production

I've experienced this problem several times recently. I go to a production in my development instance and click on the (+) to add a new service. A pop-up appears with the message "An error occurred with the CSP application and has been logged to system error log (^ERRORand nothing else. Examining ^ERRORS is of no help. There's a lot of gibberish there that isn't informative in the least.

I can add processes and operations just fine.

The last two times this happened I had to re-install HealthShare from scratch. Surely this is something that can be fixed without having to reinstall a third time this week. 

Does anyone have any insight into this? It surely would be appreciated.

Bill

Product version: HealthShare 2019.1
$ZV: Cache for Windows (x86-64) 2018.1.2 (Build 309_5_19491U) Tue Dec 10 2019 17:30:27 EST
0
0 122
Discussion (5)2
Log in or sign up to continue

I'm not sure if you're looking at the ^ERRORS global directly or viewing it in the management portal under System Operation >> System Logs >> Application Error log. If you're doing the former I'd suggest switching to the latter as it's easier to see what's what.

If you want to post a screenshot from Application Error log the community can chime in, but I'd suggest getting the WRC involved to take a look.

Open settings for the web application (Menu -> Web applications -> [choose web application]) where you run the production and put %CSP.Error.cls as the "Custom Error Page". Reproduce the error. You should see the actual error on the page.

You gave me the magic trick, sir! This is a bit more informative.
CSP error occurred

  • Error: Page '/csp/healthshare/hsaccess/EnsPortal.Dialog.ProductionAddService.zen' does not exist ErrorNo: 5912 CSP Page: /csp/healthshare/hsaccess/EnsPortal.Dialog.ProductionAddService.zen Namespace: HSACCESS Class: <Unknown>

Now I'm curious how that Zen page would go missing. A production will work wonderfully for a day or three but go missing. Productions work fine when I install them but soon afterward this is the result.

I found that class in Studio, recompiled it, and my production allows me to add services again.

Thank you! I learned something new.

I'm glad that helped! This is why we all here -- to learn something new! :-)