Question
· Mar 8, 2023
Session ending message

Hi Guys,

I'm using session to save some data eg. login details, data I need earlier, and of course if the screen left idol with no activity the session may time out and I would like to display a message waring the user that their session is about to expire (as some web application do) , so how can do that?

Thanks

0 2
0 214

Hello, I am using the power bi report builder tool to create a report with dynamic parameters. Every time I try to create and apply a parameter in power bi query editor. I get the below listed error message.

FYI: I have created a Data source connection using "InterSystems ODBC" Version 2015.01.00.429. I am getting data without any issue.

Query: select Payment_History.OCCURENCE_DATE from Payment_History where Payment_History.OCCURENCE_DATE >= @BeginDate

0 0
0 196

Messages will contain fields with expressions like "REASON->Blood(1.23)" or "REASON->Bone(4.56)" or "REASON->Muscle Mass(7.89)". The word after the "->" can vary. I would like the outputs to be; "REASON(1.23)" or "REASON(4.56)" or "REASON(7.89)", basically removing "->" and the word or words that follow but leaving the parens and the numeric characters within.

Thanks,

Jonathan Harris

0 2
1 265
Question
· Mar 7, 2023
Questions about using ZSTOP

I am working on setting up our Failover techniques as we move to a Mirror Environment with a Arbiter, 2 Failover Nodes, and a Async (DR) Node. There are some system commands that I would like to call when the Mirror moves, and I am working on a ZMIRROR routine for that, but I also wanted to create an additional step if we wanted to manually shutdown and for the Mirror to move. So I was looking at using ZSTOP to call a couple of different items while shutting down, while the documentation has an example a couple of questions come to mind about using ZSTOP.

0 3
0 264

Hi Developers,

Enjoy watching the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

InterSystems Deployment Options @ Global Summit 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/DBpCPwLclUY
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 310
Article
· Mar 7, 2023 3m read
_spec for swagger-ui from spec class

Surely you wanted to use the OpenAPI Specification (OAS) JSON you used for your spec class on the iris-web-swagger-ui iris package. The generated OAS from the ##class(%REST.API).GetWebRESTApplication(...) method is very crude, with no description on the parameters or the expected response structure.

So after creating your REST application from an OAS you should have:

0 0
0 205

I need a stored procedure where I can execute multiple delete from statements.

This will work to create a stored procedure, but when I add in other delete from, get error invalid sql statements when try to create

CREATE PROCEDURE DeleteSpecimenTwo
(IN Specno VARCHAR(50))
BEGIN
DELETE FROM PCONT WHERE PSPECNO = :Specno;
END;

This doesn't work

CREATE PROCEDURE DeleteSpecimenTwo
(IN Specno VARCHAR(50))
BEGIN
DELETE FROM PCONT WHERE PSPECNO = :Specno;

DELETE FROM PSPEC WHERE PSPECNO = :Specno;
END;

0 1
0 211

Hi Friends ,

We have requirement to load data into chache tables from external database (ref data). This process will take 1 min to complete all data load.

Currently I have created Business Service to trigger Business Operation with out bound db adapter to load data into cache tables.

process will be trigger when i restarted business service.

But requirement is , this business service should be triggered from outside ensemble environment i.e , this should expose as REST endpoint and share with the external team.

0 1
0 159

I'm wondering how I would go about adding headers to a csv file which has already been created. I am unfamiliar with ObjectScript.

For example if I were to use R, I would simply write..

test <- read.csv("file/path/example/Extract.csv", header=FALSE)
colnames(test) <- c("A","B","C","D","E")

I do not have embedded Python installed either as I would know how to do it in that also.

How could I mirror this in ObjectScript please?

My current create file method:

0 3
0 208

Hi Friends,

I have created one utility method to check given id exist some reference table or not. If exist the method return1 otherwise 0.

But some times the backed table data will be reload with another process (REST request) , on any point of time. This reload process max it will take 30 seconds.

My Requirement is , the utility method should wait , if table reload is in progress.

Could you give me any suggestion for this issue.

Thanks,

Prashanth

0 7
0 188

Hi Community,

Watch this video to explore common security pitfalls within the industry and how to avoid them when building applications on InterSystems IRIS:

The OWASP Top 10 & InterSystems IRIS Application Development @ Global Summit 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/NTF6PcgoZxM
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
1 294

I am new to setting up a mirror environment....

We will have a Arbiter, Two Failover members (A,B), and a Async (DR) member (C). I have the two failover members in sync and are configured for Arbiter Control.

My question is about the Async member, when I initially set it up I pointed it to the mirror on the primary node A.

Is that correct?

0 8
0 236

In article

https://community.intersystems.com/print/518106

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "c:\Users\rochesterd\PythonScripts\fhir_stuff\fhir-client-python-main\fhir-client-python-main\src\client.py", line 57, in <module>
patient0 = Patient.parse_obj(patients_resources.search(
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'serialize'

0 8
0 193

Hello everyone,

As someone who is new to the world of InterSystems technology, I have been looking for the best resources to learn more about it.

I have heard great things about InterSystems technology, particularly its speed and scalability, and I want to make sure I have a solid understanding of it before diving in further. From what I understand, the official InterSystems courses cover a wide range of topics and are taught by experts in the field.

0 3
1 150

ZV = IRIS for UNIX (Red Hat Enterprise Linux for x86-64) 2021.1 (Build 215_0_21260U) Tue Nov 9 2021 19:32:21 EST

I have pdf documents stored in repo edge HS.IHE.XDSb.Repository.Documents. Is it possible that this can further compress this type of binary stream?

below is the code I can see but Is this applied on 2021.1?

0 1
0 179
Question
· Nov 7, 2022
Stream Compression

Does anyone have insight into how the Stream Global Compression works in 2022? I'm particularly interested in the XDSb repository on the Edges. As I understand it anything new will be compressed. Is there a compression method that is used that can be utilized by other code? How are the retrievals aware that the contents are compressed in order to de-compress them?

0 8
0 543