Hi dev community,

I am currently working on a project to send documents to a RESTful based API that supports bearer
Token Authorization.

When we try to fire a JSON request from our EnsLib.Rest.Operation towards the 3rd party API with a
valid Token we keep receiving Authorization Error codes HTTP 401 back.

If we use the same request and same Token from a test utility such as Postman the request is
successful and we are able to move past the authorization stage.

0 4
2 3.6K

Hi Guys,

After converting from Ensemble 2014 to 2018 and ran my application I get the below error message:

MSDS.ZEN.Component.imageclickbuttom exits and compiles fine and also compiled the Zen page extending the class successfully but still getting the error so not sure why I'm still getting the error!?

Thanks

0 4
0 108

I am under the impression that inside HealthShare you can Services, Processes, and Operations. The service takes incoming data, the processes can process that data, and then the operations can send that data out.

I am curious if anyone has any experience, guides, or advice on how I can send data to a service using a Java application. I intend for the data to be in XML format. I am also curious if I succeed at picking up the data in the service, how I send the data back to the Java application using an Operation.

0 2
0 330
Question
· May 2
Compact & Truncate

Hi Guys,

I never ran a Compact & truncate process before and we do have a 4.6TB database with 1.9TB free space available that I would like to recover

0 8
0 183

Hello everyone,

i am in process of changing our authentication method, so we can integrate our AD authentication in our programs. At the moment i am using they %SYS.LDAP object, and trying to use the .Bind() method with the user information to authenticate. This seems to work without issues, but here the problems start.

0 1
0 439

I would dearly love to avoid manually creating a SEF or XSD file to get the X12 832 (4010) schema into IRIS, but I have been hard pressed to find either downloadable resources or commercial options. The typical recommendation, edi-dev, seems to just do tooling that will help create SEF files, but no longer sells actual SEF files.

Anybody got any good resources that might have these schema files?

Thanks for any help!

Cordially,

Jonathan

0 2
0 87
Question
· Mar 28, 2019
Problem starting production

Hope someone can help me, so i was developing a script and during the tests I was using the csession to execute a method. Also i thought i had to stop the instance i was using, so I used the ccontrol stop [instanceName] to stop the instance, but when i restarted the instance i got this error trying to start my production, I have an idea of what's the problem but i don't know how to fix it.

0 2
0 757

Hi everybody,
I am trying to connect with an IRIS database where to retrieve data and import them to SQL server but the access gets denied.
I would appreciate your help,
Thank you,
Jeb

I have following information:

Data Source Name --> I use it as the server name

Host(IP Address)

Port

Namespace --> I could use it in my script

import pyodbc

0 5
0 133
Question
· Apr 4, 2019
ODBC Drivers

Hi All,

I would like to download odbc drivers for Cache database to be able to install it on our SQL server.

I am trying to create a linked server to Cache database.

I couldn't find a link for the drivers, there was one post with FTP reference to download but it doesn't seem to work.

I will be grateful for any help.

Thank you

Sap.

0 8
0 17.8K

I am actually new to IRIS, and we are DevOps/PowerShell/Ansible team. We want to achieve certain administration tasks like updating Memory, Heap size, Lock size etc., in Management Portal through PowerShell. Is there any way i can achieve this without out logging in into Management portal. Off course, we have namespace, user id and password details. We have installed ODBC drive and able to update tables in the IRIS database.

0 4
1 133
Question
· Apr 22, 2019
Docker container error

Dear team,

I am trying to experiment the Docker container in our development environment. I have successfully build an image and running the container. When I access the CSP portal home page ( http://<host-ip>:57772/csp/sys/%25CSP.Portal.Home.zen?$NAMESPACE=%25SYS), I am getting the following error:

0 8
0 534

here is my trigger:

CREATE TRIGGER "SQLUser".SYM_ON_U_FOR_SYM_CHNNL_125123 AFTER 
UPDATE
   ON "SQLUser"."sym_channel" REFERENCING OLD ROW AS OLD NEW ROW AS NEW FOR EACH ROW 
   DECLARE @var_row_data VARCHAR(16336);
WHEN
   (
      1 = 1 
      and 1 = 1
   )
   -- I will use OLD/NEW alias here set @var_row_data = ''; LANGUAGE sql insert into mytable (id, data) values(1, @var_row_data);

here is error message:

0 1
0 241

I am creating a new HL7 DTL item. I put the from as HL7 and the to as XML, hence, those Ens classes were loaded into the new DTL. However, on the map screen, both the left and the right column only show 'source' and 'target', and no other fields. I pictured that when I included these classes, both columns would pull the corresponding 'schema' to show all the to/from fields, but, they did not. Is that right?

0 2
0 61

I need to create a healthcare management software for a local blood bank whose branches are spread throughout the USA. The Client has set the condition to use inter systems as the database management.

I am looking to create the app using PHP language and then host it through with VPN so that they all are interconnected. But due to the raise in cyber attacks. The client is seriously concerned about the security of the app thus wants to host it on google dedicated server which is being powered by cloudways.com/en/managed-google-compute-engine.php.

0 4
0 354

I have an SQL table as below (columns - ID and Value)

I will get an ID number (first column) as an input from FTP inbound , and after that I have to query table taking ID as an input to get all the values for the ID

as -

if ID = 11 ; QRY output = aaa,bbb

if ID = 22 ; QRY output = xxx,yyy,zzz

can someone help me with query

ID Value
----------
11 aaa
22 xxx
22 yyy
11 bbb
22 zzz
-----------

0 2
0 64

Hi all, My first post. I hope I have created it correctly.

Our team is looking to increase the number of characters in our Ensemble 'Categories' for Services, Processes and operations.

We are doing this to better identify things like Vendor, Message type and integrated application names...

One of our team members thought his might increase processing overhead and a discussion ensued that was not resolved.

my thoughts...

0 2
0 266