LS,

I'm executing a query using JDBC on a PostgreSQL db:

SET statement_timeout TO 600000000; COMMIT SELECT * FROM bi_hour

The query is aborted with the following message:

FOUT #5023: Fout in Java Gateway: JDBC Gateway getClob(0,2) errorBad value for type long : active

The column 'blocked_status' contains the value 'active' is of type 'text'. I figure somewhere the SQL Gateway tries to convert the text value into a long but I can't find where, any suggestions?

0 2
0 297
Question
· May 16, 2018
Access Managment

I am managing a very large logistic's software company utilizing Cache as the main infrastructure.

I have many customers around the world and I need to upgrade the authentication process add 2 factor authentication, access management, captcha etc.

Does anyone have experience with this ? are there any suggested external software that can be integrated with our infrastructure ?

0 2
0 294

Hi all,

Does anyone know if a process (which is using a license unit) does an OPEN or USE to send data (to a label printer as an example) through TCP, will result on license slot usage?

If so, will use a new connection of the currently used one by the process or will get a new slot?

Kind regards

0 1
0 293
Question
· Sep 7, 2018
Returning to Cache'

Ive been asked to investigate Intersystems Cache' for a new software initiative and was hoping to be able to download a limited-use or dev license to kick the tires but I need it for a couple of specific OS builds. AIX and Linux (CENTOS). I don't see a place to download specific versions, other than Windows, various builds of Unix and that's about it. Can someone give me some guidance on how to make sure I'm downloading the right item to build some test instances with?

thank you in advance :)

tom

0 3
0 292
Question
· Feb 15, 2018
The Index on a String field

I noticed that the subscript of the index map is actually the collated field (%SQLUPPER).

Is String the only data type going through this transformation? Any other data type would also go through this transformation?

Thanks.

0 1
0 290
Question
· Jan 2, 2018
Atelier

Hi I am new using atelier and i want to use some of the InterSystems server for me to train so is there any server connections that i can use. Please help me on this.

1 2
0 288

Typically, I have time to review the documentation, which I'm sure is here. However, I have a workaround (TEST1) but I was wondering if anyone could assist me in advising how I would need to adapt the curly brace snippet (TEST2) to provide the same result.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

0 3
0 288

Hi

Is it possible to include the ≥ or ≤ in a ZEN select component? i.e.

<select id="condition" label="Condition" valueList="&lt;,&gt;,=,≤,≥" displayList="&lt;,&gt;,=,≤,≥"/>

I have tried &ge; and &le; but these also do not work. If I inspect the options in the browser and edit with these characters they display correctly but just not when loaded in the zen page.

Cheers

Iain

0 10
0 287

We have this challenge at our site. When we first designed it many years ago, we decided that the best way to store files was with a unique identifier, which matched one of the fields in the corresponding record. For example, if the unique identifier was a nine-digit field (such as a SSN), we'd save a file as nnnnnnnnn.ext, where nnnnnnnnn is the nine-digit number, and ext is the file extension. If we needed a change to the file, we'd file as nnnnnnnnn_hdate.ext, where hdate is the horolog date.

0 2
0 285

I'm just getting started with Atelier and HealthShare. I created a persistent class, then realized I didn't want it. There is information in help about resetting storage definitions, where you use 'delete' in Studio. I tried that in Atelier. It deleted the class but not the storage. I can't delete the table directly because I didn't set it to allow DDL. This was done in a development environment and there is no data in the table. So, two questions:

0 1
0 280

I installed an evaluation version of Caché now.

The Windows version of the Caché client component kit is required to manage and operate Linux or Mac machines with Caché installed.
The Windows version of the Caché kit includes client components. Although it is written,

How can I get the Windows version of the Caché client component kit? If you do not use the Caché client component kit, you can not use CACHÉ on Mac, right?

Is it better to install windows os on virtualbox and use Caché?

Please answer.

0 1
0 279
Question
· Jun 28, 2018
Filter in table

Hi,

is there way when select a value in filter column and the second column filter use only value referred to the first selection??

we use to active filter to column in table, but not know how relationship the filter between columns of table.

only in the table context in zen page.

0 1
0 278