I use the InterSystems cache to implement a web services program. I receive the data sent by the other person. However, I receive the wrong text (the normal text is the question mark "??????"). The other party uses the gbk code to send Chinese. The other party cannot modify the gbk code, what should I do to receive normal Chinese text? Thank you.

I use ensemble 2010 and ensemble 2016.

0 4
0 215
Question
· Jun 4, 2018
link component on a ZEN page

When using the link component on a ZEN page the default behavior is for the link to appear to the right of the tablepane row. Has anybody changed this behavior so the link appears to the left of the tablepane row? Thank you in advance for any and all feedback.

0 1
0 215
Question
· May 14, 2021
Luhn Mod N in Cache?

Hi all

I'm trying to recreate this method below in Cache/IRIS.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luhn_mod_N_algorithm ISO-7812-1 (LUHN-10)

I've been following the javascript example. It seems simple in theory but i'm struggling with which cache methods to pick.

$LENGTH, $System.SQL.FLOOR() - seem ok

$EXTRACT - I think for .charAt (though may need to correct base)

$FIND - for .indexOf

Any suggestion which would be the best ones for the job?

0 5
0 215

A mistake happened and records were assigned the wrong assigning authority name: PID3.4.

Everything else was correct. This resulted in duplicate records. Ex

Record 1: MRN1 has AA1 and clinical data

Record 2: MRN1 has AA2 and the same clinical data as Record 1 + more clinical data that is not in Record 1

I would like to remove Record 2 ensuring that there are no orphan records left.

0 1
0 215
Question
· Jun 22, 2021
question

I am using .net to connect to the cache database via ODBC, OdbcConnection connection = new OdbcConnection(dbConnection); connection.Open(); This error is reported when the link is opened, how should this be solved? Thank you very much!

0 2
0 215

To prepare a migration to IRIS I use Docker images.
The (aged) application is built around Caché Terminal
And on Windows, IRIS uses the same ctelnetd.exe as Caché.

In my Docker installation, Telnet Settings are just grayed out in SMP.
and my Terminal can't 'connect.
Port mapping is OK and verified with TCP

Working from the console in Docker with the whole set of ESC and
screen formatting is not acceptable.
We tried WebTerminal but there is just no Partition behind as in Terminal.

2 4
0 215
Question
· Nov 1, 2021
Globals export exclusion

Hello everyone,
I'd like to export Ensemble globals, but without Ensemble messages, this way:

^^database>s list("Ens*.gbl,'Ens.Message*.gbl")=""
^^database>write $SYSTEM.OBJ.Export(.list, "/tmp/globals.xml")

Documentation says that it could be done by adding an apostrophe, but it doesn't work for me - all Ens* globals are still exported.
What I'm doing wrong? Thanks!

0 9
0 215

Hi,

I am trying to use the LogicialToDate method in the %Library.FilemanDate class. In the class documentation it talks about the parameter STRICTDATA (see below). I would like to set the STRICTDATA to a 1 but I am not sure how to do that when using this method because the method does not reference this as a parameter to be passed into it. (see below).

How do I set the parameter?

Thanks

parameter STRICTDATA = 0;

0 4
0 214

cache 2017.2.1 (Build 801_3)

when I look into the "sql statements" ( sql page of the management portal ) I have lots of old statements with a lot of them frozen. many of them are %sqlcq routines (I believe these are the SLQ's I run when testing/running random SQL queries in the sql page. )

I can clearly see where I can click on an individual query and untick an individual query to unfreeze it. or delete it. but thats a painful slow process. I can't see anywhere to delete/change multiple queries

0 2
0 214

I have a %GlobalBinaryStream object that I'm trying to save as a local file after being received through a SOAP Web Service.

To do this, I created a %Stream.FileBinary object and wanted to set where the stream copied to this object would be saved by using either the DefaultStreamDir() ClassMethod or the NewFileName() ClassMethod. However, the documentation isn't very helpful on how to use these ClassMethods.

Right now, I have the below code:

1 4
0 214

Hello-

I am working on an Ensemble demonstration that involves workflow. Over the course of testing I have cleared out the Ensemble message store several times. This has left several workflow tasks that no longer can be assigned, accepted or rejected.

How do I clear the Workflow Tasklist which is found by going to Ensemble -> Manage -> Workflow -> Workflow Tasks in the Ensemble Management Portal?

Thanks in advance

Ken

0 1
0 214

Trying to setup my first OAuth 2 client to authenticate against Epic's Interconnect instance that is hosting FHIR/Web Service API's. Epic's documentation says the JWT request has to be sent as a POST request..

Does

GetAuthorizationCodeEndpoint

and

GetImplicitEndpoint

automatically put the request into a POST request, or do I need to format a %Net.HttpRequest to POST?

Thanks

Scott

1 4
0 214

I'm in a tricky situation where a new required property is being added to a class, along with an index on it. The existing data has nulls, so the index build fails. I can't run a query to update the rows where there are nulls, because it tries to use the index, which hasn't been built yet.

0 3
0 214