Question
· Jan 24, 2023
SQL Query needs optimization

Hi All,

I am having an SQL query (mentioned below). When I am running this query it is taking 90 min to retrieve all records (approx 1 million records).

Fetching data from 5 tables using inner join in cache. Relative cost displaying 10 million

I wan to confirm How this query can be optimized

0 12
0 292
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 20,027 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi ,

I am trying to work out how to install the intersystems-jdbc-3.3.1.jar file onto a windows server to set up a connection between athrid party application and an Iris database.

Is there an installer ? the java -jar etc command does not work "could not load main class " . Added the folder to the system path .

Running Eclipse temurin but I do not work with java at all, other than these very specific points where need to get applications to run .

If someone could point me to a guide or instruction that would be of great assitance

Cheers

0 6
0 704
Question
· Jan 26, 2023
Using ODBC on linux

I already have a working setup with:

- Ubuntu 21.10
- Unixodbc 2.3.6
- ODBC-2018.1.5.659.0-lnxubuntux64
- libcacheodbcur64.so

I have tried to update to:

- Ubuntu 22.04
- Unixodbc 2.3.9

But, i am getting "SQLDriverConnect: 0 [unixODBC][Driver Manager]Driver does not support the requested version".

So, I have tried to switch to:

0 1
0 281
Article
· Dec 7, 2019 1m read
About %objlasterror

%objlasterror is a useful reference to the last error.

Every time $$$ERROR is called, %objlasterror is set to a result of this call.

It's important in cases where you want to convert exception to status:

Try {
   //  quality code
} Catch ex {
   Set sc = $g(%objlasterror, $$$OK)
   Set sc = $$$ADDSC(sc, ex.AsStatus())
}

Because AsStatus calls $$$ERROR under the wraps, the order is important, first you need to get %objlasterror and convert exception after that.

7 8
3 1.2K
Question
· Jan 19, 2023
CSP Page error

First of all thank you for your time in reading this question and writing a response,

We would need some help, I have created a csp page, but the first time I access it, it gives me this error:

5918 You are logged out, and can no longer perform that action

When I refresh the page, it works ... Why?

Thank you in advance!

0 3
0 219

Hi *,

I want to dynamically generate the arguments of a method during compile time.

'For example, I want the following method

ClassMethod DoCleverStuf() As %Status [ CodeMode = objectgenerator ]
{
    do %code.WriteLine("    Set tSC = $$$OK")
}

to look like this in the .int code.

ClassMethod DoCleverStuf(pValue1 As %Integer, pValue2 As %String) As %Status [ CodeMode = objectgenerator ]
{
    // some generated code will be here
}

Is this possible? Or alternativel;y, can I generate a whole method at compile time?

Thanks.

0 2
0 231

We are upgrading from Health Connect 2018.1.3 to IRIS Health Connect 2022.1, and one thing that we are particularly hesitant about is if our Business Rules will work in the new version.

I am trying to come up with a testing process for bulk testing our rules, and wanted to know if this could be done programmatically instead of having to modify all the Business Operations to have them write the HL7 data to a file. I caught Orlando Health's presentation at GS2022 but I am not sure that will work for my team.

1 10
3 611

Hi guys,
I've setup an FTP passthrough service and operation to move two files from one SFTP server to another.
The files are moved and i can confirm with filezila that the whole operation went well.
However, i need to raise errors and send email if one the sftp servers is down for whatever reason, and if the trasnfer didn't go well.
I ticked the alert on error box for the passthrough BS and BO and the errors are indeed forwraded to an alert management system. I have real problems with the check on the SFTP servers.

0 7
0 513

Hi All,

I am a beginner in cache. I need to extract data from multiple tables (4-5) tables based on an SQL query . The data is more than 9 lakhs of records (i checked using count). The total number columns is 16.

When I am running this SQL query through management portal, I am getting time out exception. Could you please suggest how I can retrieve those records. Which way will be good (Dynamic query using %SQL.Statement or Embedded SQL (not known to me) or Writing to a global will help or not).

1 4
0 308

InterSystems announces another developer preview release, as part of the developer preview program for the 2022.3. Many updates and enhancements have been added in 2022.3 and there are also brand new capabilities, such as the new FHIR SQL Builder, improvements for Columnar Storage, and support to SUSE 15 SP4 and Oracle Linux 9. Some of these features or improvements may not be available in this current developer preview.

0 8
0 332

Hi,

Is there a way of printing out information about IRIS.DAT file eg. database name?

The reason is that I've "refreshed" TEST system from LIVE system and I'm not sure I've the copied the correct file to the correct place

on the file tree. The file tree structure shows the database that IRIS.DAT represents.

eg. /db/HMF/IRIS.DAT should be the HMF database

0 6
0 406

Hi Community,

I have created a HL7 production in my working environment, Ens.Alert ,EMailAlert, PagerAlert, and BadMessageHandler are created.

Can anyone explain how Ens.Alert and BadMessageHandler will work when an HL7 message in Passed in Business service and how these 2 are related when any error occurs in the Production envinorment?

0 1
0 213

Hi all,

I am trying to use some process private variables (percent variables) in Triggers.

I am referring to values from $System.Process, like the ClientIPAddress and CSPSessionID.
These do to not contain values and I suspect it is bacause of scope. I also checked, and the %session variable is not available if the change originated from a CSP request.
I know that in triggers the scope of the variables are to be kept local, that is why NEW is to be used.

0 10
0 299

Hey Community,

We are glad to invite you to the upcoming kick-off webinar on the InterSystems Developer Tools Contest.

In this webinar, we'll talk about how to choose a project and show you how to develop, build and deploy applications on InterSystems IRIS data platform. Also, there will be information about the hot internal projects at the moment (SQL client, VS Code unit tests and Jupyter notebooks), how to look at community opportunities in the Ideas portal, and what InterSystems would like to do with the management portal.

Date & Time: Monday, January 23 – 12 pm EST | 6 PM CET

Speakers:
🗣 @Raj Singh, InterSystems Product Manager
🗣 @Dean Andrews, InterSystems Head of Developer Relations
🗣 @Evgeny Shvarov, InterSystems Developer Ecosystem Manager

>> Register here <<

0 2
0 337