Hi!

I'm trying to install a ZPM package in my 2018 cache to use swagger-ui in my api-rest, but when I execute command line:
Do $System.OBJ.Load("/mypath/zpm.xml","ck")

I receive this error message:

ERRO #6301: Erro no Parser XML SAX: Linha: 2 Deslocamento: 39 Este arquivo não parece ter sido exportado pelo Caché, não é possível importá-lo.
ELEMENTO DE ORIGEM: %ZEN.Component.html (htmlContent)

I'm trying to install the version: zpm-0.5.1

Can anyone help me?

0 3
0 167
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,129 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
Article
· Dec 4, 2022 2m read
Reviews on Open Exchange - #22

If one of your packages on OEX receives a review you get notified by OEX only own YOUR package.
The rating reflects the experience of the reviewer with the status found at the time of review.
It is kind of a snapshot and might have changed meanwhile.
Reviews by other members of the community are marked by * in the last column.

0 0
0 139

Hi Developers!

Here is the score of technical bonuses for participants' applications in the InterSystems IRIS for Health Contest: FHIR for Women's Health!

1 9
0 405

Hi, I would like to tell you how easy it is to spin up IRIS for Health docker container in compute engine(VPS) in google cloud.

I know that to run IRIS for Health in AWS is pretty simple and straightforward, but I wanted to tried if its same easy in GCP environment.

Create vm instance. 2GB RAM is more than enough.

I used Debian 11 as Linux distro.

Standart persistent disk is cheaper.

6 0
1 571
Article
· Apr 20, 2021 2m read
ZPM Explorer

Hi Community,

@José Pereira and I want to introduce ZPM Explorer, our graphic interface to explorer the greats applications that we have inside InterSystems Package Manager.

The idea

ZPM Explorer's idea is to make it easier for people to find out what ZPM offers. Every week, every day, a new app joins the ZPM world, so why not help developers and non-developers take advantage of this incredible world?!

5 9
1 643

Hi,

I wonder why IRIS seems to have its on way to deal with order or operations such as the example in the title. This affects regular arithmetic operations but of course conditions in various statements.

Even after years of COS development, I still get caught by these tiny frustrating details and it is absolutely annoying when you are writing APIs that some some maths.

Here is an example:

4 13
0 643

Hi

I have two tables: one a local table using cache and the other is via an SQL gateway connection to an MSSQL Server via a 64bit ODBC driver (ODBC Driver 17 for SQL Server).

When I try to join them on a date field I don't get any matches, and I know that there are matches, e.g. running both views separately returns resuls for 30/11/2022.

The following statement returns rows for the first table r, but nothing for the table l

0 5
0 319
Hello and welcome to the Dev Community Post Digest for November 2022!
General Stats
138 new posts published in November:
– 17 new articles
– 50 new announcements
– 68 new questions
– 3 new discussions
156 new members joined in November
10,524 posts published all time
11,735 members joined all time
3 0
0 268

Hi Developers!

Often when we develop some library, tool, package, whatever on InterSystems ObjectScript we have a question, how we deploy this package on the target machine?

Also, we often expect that some other libraries already installed, so our package depends on them, and often on some particular version of it.

When you code on javascript, python, etc the role of packages deployment with dependency management takes package manager.

So, I'm pleased to announce that InterSystems ObjectScript Package Manager available!

13 19
4 2.9K
Article
· Nov 28, 2022 1m read
Use IntegratedML to 'predit' diseases

Hi Developers,

IntegratedML is a feature helps us and our teams easily implement machine learning (ML) without dedicated ML experts and data scientists. If you do not need particularly complex ML function, integratedML is a good choice and convenient that only requires executing 3 SQL queries to build predictive models directly from InterSystems IRIS to ML engine.

5 2
1 348
Article
· Nov 30, 2022 14m read
Creating FHIR questionnaires

Intersystems IRIS for Health has excellent support for the FHIR industry standard. The main features are:
1. FHIR Server
2. FHIR Database
3. REST and ObjectScript API for CRUD operations on FHIR resources (patient, questionnaire, vaccines, etc.)

This article demonstrates how to use each of these features, as well as presenting an angular frontend for creating and viewing Quiz-like FHIR resources.

6 0
1 850

I got an error that occurs inside %CSP.Broker. That class is located inside %SYS namespace.

I tried lot of things (including checking system logs) but ultimately what would really help would be to be able to modify that class to add my own logs into it.

If I try to modify it, I got this error message:

Item '%CSP.Broker' is mapped from a database that you do no have write permissions on.

0 5
0 412

I've been working for 19 years in the technology field, and on this journey, I was able to be part of several projects on numerous fronts; however, the health area is one of the areas that attract me the most.

So whenever we get a chance to create something focused on health, using the FHIR protocol is exciting.

But, a team of 3 IT guys with a tech background would not be enough to deliver something really useful, and for a topic as important as women's health, we brought to the team someone who really understands the subject.

1 0
0 237
Question
· Nov 30, 2022
Delegated Users

In our current UCR arhcitecture, we use two installations. We have one machine with Access, Registry and Edges and one machine with the ODS. On the machine with the Registry, I can create a user/clinician. When I log into the management portal with this user, a so-called delegated user is created in the cached users table. So far everything is going well.

When I try the same on the machine with the ODS I get the message : 'ERROR #822: Access Denied' . so no delegated user is created.... Does anyone have any idea where I can find the solution?

1 1
0 289

Brainstorming the project we would build to showcase in the current female health themed InterSystems FHIR Contest, our girl band decided that we need to do something practical for the ordinary user and to solve some burning issues of the modern life. This discussion led to the idea of creating a project that will help women not to forget their health in daily grind - FemTech Reminder.

8 2
0 420
Question
· Nov 30, 2022
Unable to print from Edge

Hi Guys,

Our clients are running Zen pages from Internet explorer and able to print with no issues but since they upgraded to Edge the can't print anymore, the user can select the printer from the listbox but it says "Printer Unavailable" ?

so far they installed MSDWebCient.msi and also set Edge to run in IE mode following these steps :

0 0
1 385

Hi Friends,

I have created and exposed a web service for the given WSDL.

daily 500+ requests are processed via this SOAP service in live.

after 2 days live server got stopped with no web sessions available.

We removed this SOAP service, now live is working fine. We are investigating why web sessions got increased.

Could you please give me any clue, as to why web sessions got increased with the unknown user while processing requests through SOAP service?

Thanks,

Prashanth

0 1
0 384
Question
· Nov 29, 2022
Apache with SSL Certificates

Hi Guys,

Our system admin has installed a new SSL certificate to replace the old one in our Windows server 2016.

So should it be ok to just then remove the old Certificate given that we installed the new one, knowing that the old one has been used previously or do we need to do something in existing SSL/TLS configurations ?

0 2
0 253