InterSystems FAQ rubric

Data for InterSystems products (table row data, object instance data) is stored in global variables.
The data size of each global can be obtained by clicking the properties of the global you want to view from the Management Portal > System > Configuration > Local Database > Globals page, and then clicking the Calculate Size button on the Global Attributes page that appears.
To display the data sizes of globals in a namespace, you can call ^%GSIZE utility on the terminal.

2 2
0 127

InterSystems FAQ rubric

If you want to run an OS executable file, command, or a program created within an InterSystems product when the InterSystems product starts, write the processing in the SYSTEM^%ZSTART routine. (The %ZSTART routine is created in the %SYS namespace).

Before you write any code in SYSTEM^%ZSTART, make sure that it works properly under all conditions.

2 1
0 55
Question
· Jun 16
Securing URL

Hi Guys,

Not really familiar with how to secure URLs and using SSLs, but we currently looking to change our url from http:/www to https:/www so my understanding is once we get a certificate its a matter of creating a new SSL/TLS configuration and assign the certificate to it, then what how to apply it in out URL, or do we have to do this in IIS?

Thanks

0 5
0 80

We have an operation that sends a Rest request to an external endpoint. The request includes the secret, which shows up in the Message Viewer. While access to the Production is restricted to only those who need it, we have been asked to remove it from the Message Traces. Is there a way to hide certain information on the Message Viewer ?

Thanks for reading

0 2
1 60

Hi,

I will try to explain my problem. I have a Main ZenPage on one server that has 2 buttons: each button will launch a different ZenPage on a separate server in an iFrame. All 3 servers have the same user.

Currently, the user logs in to the Main ZenPage, but when they click either button to launch the other ZenPage on the separate server they get the login screen again to login to that server.

Is there anyway I can pass the credentials from the Main ZenPage to the child ZenPages, so that the user doesn't have to login again? Thanks.

0 3
0 46

Hi ,

I receive xml as incoming request , I convert that into HL7 in my business process class as below

Set tSC = $CLASSMETHOD("myDTL","Transform", .pRequest,.dtlRes)

then , I am sending the dtlRes which is a HL7 message to a router "TEST_ROUTER"

in the router , I am checking for HL7.{MSH:9.2} , where I am getting below error :

0 5
0 71

Hi Guys,

This is more of a Javascript question but just in case would have an idea.

basically I'm calling the below JavaScript function from a classMethod to add Options to an html <Select> tag (Dropdown) and after adding all options I would like to set a specific value or index to be selected, its working and actually the required option is selected but not showing as selected in the dropdown box.

For testing purposes I've set option 4 to be selected by default as example and it's not showing as selected in required dropdown (green)

0 2
0 74

I am trying to work with the FHIR Object Model where I convert an incoming HL7v2 to SDA then FHIR. From here I would like to be able to process the FHIR Object by deserializing it to a Bundle object using the following code my problem is I keep on getting an error which is not explaining much about what is wrong with what I am doing any help will be appreciated thanks.

0 3
0 82

Hi guys,

How can call a clientMethod, Method or classMethod from a html component?

I've this hyperlink acting as a button in a zen page and onclick I've tried the below which is actually executing the function but failing to call the classMethod line, and is there a way to just call clientMethod instead of javascript ?

0 6
0 75

Beginning with the release of InterSystems IRIS® data platform 2022.3, InterSystems corrected the license enforcement mechanism to include REST and SOAP requests. Due to this change, environments with non-core-based licenses that use REST or SOAP may experience greater license utilization after upgrading.

0 0
0 179

InterSystems FAQ rubric

To disable the timeout, set the query timeout to disabled in the DSN settings:

Windows Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Data Sources (ODBC) > System DSN configuration

If you check Disable query timeout, the timeout will be disabled.

If you want to change it on the application side, you can set it at the ODBC API level.

Set the SQL_ATTR_QUERY_TIMEOUT attribute when calling the ODBC SQLSetStmtAttr function before connecting to the data source.

2 0
0 94

Hi everybody,

I created my own REST service class by extending EnsLib.REST.Service.

In some particular conditions of the parameters of the request, the REST service should respond to the client with an HTTP status response code 400 "Bad request".

I read the article "RESTful Exception Handling " and I try to use the suggested:

do ..ReportHttpStatusCode(400)

But the server seems ignore it and get back to client the 500 http response code.

Any suggestions?

0 4
0 1.5K

I would like to send bundle object to a router and then
perform a DTL with in the routing rule ( this BundleObject as a source to my DTL).
during this process , I get below exception

reqStream = json content in a stream

Set BundleObject=##class(HS.FHIR.DTL.vR4.Model.Resource.Bundle).FromJSON(reqStream,"vR4")

Set tSC = BusinessService.SendRequestSync("SAMPLE_ROUTER", BundleObj)

expection :

0 3
0 45

Hi guys,

Does anyone know what this error message mean, we are trying to save records to My.Package.List
class and sometimes we get this error message at first but when I try to save the same record again from the Terminal it does save fine?

0 1
0 48

Hello Community,

I have below issue -

I have an ID with 123456.(ID as a dynamic value coming from request message)

I wanted it to be displayed as "123456" in Json Stream.

Code Example:

set object = ##class(%ZEN.proxyObject).%New()

set object.ID = ID

set x = ##class(%ZEN.Auxiliary.jsonArrayProvider).%WriteJSONStreamFromObject(.json,object)

Case:1
ID : 123456

Will output:

{

"ID": 123456

}

but I need :

{

"ID": "123456"

}

0 3
0 86
Question
· May 14
dynaTree looping

Hi Guys

I'm using the below to populate a tree to just show the root with a folder icon but whenever I click on a folder it loops back to the original folder, how can I disable the root folder from expanding to the next, I only want to show the main opened root folder and not to go any further?

0 1
0 53