Several $System.OBJ methods have ByRef errorlog argument:

Compile(ByRef classes As %String = "", qspec As %String = "", ByRef errorlog As %String, recurse As %Boolean = 0)

ImportDir(dir As %String = "", wildcards As %String, qspec As %String = "", ByRef errorlog As %String, recurse As %Boolean = 0, ByRef imported As %String, listonly As %Boolean, ByRef selectedlist As %String)

What's the best approach of working with errorlog?

Do you convert it to status? If so - how? Manual iteration over local?

Is there some system method to convert it into %Status?

0 1
0 338
Question
· Mar 11, 2018
Atelier Server connection

When assigning the filter to the server explorer in Atelier to hide system classes, it works only in server explorer.

The same server explorer option linked to a given project does not appear to observe the filter setting from the server connection, and has no ability to assign filters at the project level. Is this an enhancement needed or am i missing the logical requirement?

Also when assigning a tag to this post, only Atelier 1.1 BETA comes up. I believe i am using the stable release of 1.1

0 3
0 342

most of my jSON data is single words, but when it comes to sending chunks of a memo/email via JSON, that totally different

which is the correct conversion process to prepare data ready to insert into the data part of a JSON string so that all problem characters are converted

JSON of course crashes if you use the wrong format of quotes (single or double) and you ned up having to use &QUOT and \' to get around that but is there a simple call to something that will just take care of preparing the data from the JSON string both on the inward and outward part of JSON

0 13
0 491

Hi,
Trying to work with REST protocol, using IIS 8, both client and server are Cache servers,
I have the following problem-
When I send a PUT command, I get the following error:
<HTML><HEAD><TITLE>Length Required</TITLE>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" Content="text/html; charset=us-ascii"></HEAD>
<BODY><h2>Length Required</h2>
<hr><p>HTTP Error 411. The request must be chunked or have a content length.</p>
</BODY></HTML>

0 2
0 903
Question
· May 4, 2018
Convert HL7 to PDF

Is there anything native in Ensemble that will support converting HL7 to PDF?

I see there are numerous examples in .Net and Java for this capability.

Dave

0 1
0 2.2K

I have generated a class using the linked procedure wizard however I can't get it to work if the datatype of one of the parameters is VARCHAR(MAX). It works fine if I change it to say VARCHAR(500) and rerun the stored procedure wizard.

I get the following error returned.:

ErrorMsg: SQLState: (07002) NativeError: [0] Message: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]COUNT field incorrect or syntax error

0 12
0 872
Question
· May 21, 2018
working with Angular

I have a very large logistics software running Chache.

I need to build an external application ( Web & Mobile) . I was thinking of using Angular. Does anyone have experience with this infrastructure ? What would be the best way to extract the data ?

0 4
0 898

Hi - is anyone successfully using Atelier on a Mac? I seemed to have installed everything correctly but I cannot create Atelier projects or edit mac routines. Eclipse is giving a lot of spurious errors. I have yet to find anyone that has a good word to say about Eclipse and they all use other IDEs but that's what Intersystems have chosen. If people are able to use it on the Mac then fine, I'll just carry on googling... Thanks

0 3
0 399

Hi,

When i try to configure my server connection in Atelier (Eclipse), i am getting the below exception.

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Provider org.glassfish.jersey.internal.RuntimeDelegateImpl could not be instantiated: java.lang.IllegalStateException: No generator was provided and there is no default generator registered

It was all working fine and i think that the only thing which i have done was installing some windows updates. Now when i try to configure the server configuration i started getting the above error, any suggestions to fix this?

Thanks,

0 5
0 434
Question
· Jun 18, 2018
MessageBank Helper Class

Hello!,

I was wondering if some one have an example code of the MessageBank Helper Class? , im currently using the MessageBank ok to store all message/events, but i need to be able to search for messages using the bodyclass properties.

I've read that using MessageBank Helper Class you can do that, but i just cant find anything , documentation only says use the OnBankMSG() method and thats it.

0 1
1 399
Question
· Jun 29, 2018
DICOM Operation

I'm trying to add an Operation to store DICOM files but each time I add a Operation using the class EnsLib.DICOM.Operation.TCP it reverts into Services and I cannot work out why this is happening. I've tried following the guide online (link at the bottom) but the Operation still reverts to a Service.

Any pointers would be appreciated,

Thank you.

https://docs.intersystems.com/latest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?KEY...

0 1
0 324

I would like to examine the contents of my OBX-5 field and not route the message if it contains alphabetic characters. I've tried various combinations of the Match and Contains functions, with no luck. Should I be using the COS ? operator or plaini regular expressions?

e.g.

OBX-5 Contains "\D"

OBX-5 Contains "?.A"

OBX-5 Contains "[A-Z]"

0 17
0 1.3K
Question
· Jul 16, 2018
%DOC with DeepSee

Hello,

I have imported my data with the following code (%DocDB).

set filename = "/home/student/Dokumente/convertcsv.json"

IF $SYSTEM.DocDB.Exists("Fitabase1") {

SET db = ##class(%DocDB.Database).%GetDatabase("Fitabase1")

}

ELSE {

SET db = ##class(%DocDB.Database).%CreateDatabase("Fitabase1")

}

set arr = ##class(%DynamicAbstractObject).%FromJSON(filename)

SET jstring = arr.%ToJSON()

//SET doccount = db.%Size()

DO db.%FromJSON(jstring)

0 2
0 362
Question
· Aug 7, 2018
Speeding up $listget

Hi,

I'm trying to find the faster way to get the data from a class, and I find it very slow compared to traditional globals. So, I hope some of you can bring some light to me :-)

I have thousands of registers in a class, and to access it quickly I'm going with $o at the index. From there, I get the values using $listget(). Something like that:

0 10
0 548

We are running old VB code on a Windows 2012 R2 server.

In the last month the following error has been happening.

Failure to create CacheObjectConnection.
Failure in GetClassInfo for CacheObjectConnection

Factory not connected to server
Send to Cache' failed

Neither the the code or Cache instance has not changed.

Cache 2017.1.1.111.0

The code:

Dim bRtn As Boolean
Dim objCacheObject As Object
cntr = 1

0 7
0 873

Hi,

we have Angular solution and Cache server. We need to have separate users and sessions on same browser (laptop, table etc) for every user and for one user with many connections.

Thought this was resolved, but unfortunately not.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got the code away from here, because it was some how ok.

The session on server mixed, but no any more, thanks our folk and local engineer's tools :)

0 1
0 523