The Complex Recordmapper specify a map for headers, body, and trailers, but it expects all three to have fixed Leading Data to identify the record type. But what if the Header and Trailer have Leading Data, but not the body records? I can't seem to find a way to do this. For example:

HEADER|194|2012|Fall|20
12345|Adams|John|Michael|2|john.michael.adams@example.com|617-999-9999
12347|Jones|Robert|Alfred|1|bobby.jones@example.com|
TRAILER|8|100

Ideas?

1 2
0 236

Hi Community,

We'll look at moving InterSystems workload to the public cloud, then take a deep dive into the current architectures on the InterSystems cloud platform:

InterSystems Solutions in AWS

https://www.youtube.com/embed/N8MfDLngcSc
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 260

Hi Community,

Let's meet together at the online meetup with the winners of the InterSystems Python contest!

You'll have an opportunity to have a discussion with InterSystems Product Managers on the new IRIS 2021.2 Embedded Python functionality, Q&A on Python, etc. Our winners' demo included!

Date & Time: Thursday, March 3 – 10:00 EDT

https://www.youtube.com/embed/IdyV3YKEw_k
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 1
0 233

Monitoring IRIS through SAM (sam:1.0.0.115)

While I've used to make it work in the past, I'm not able any more to fix the already faced issue : "State: Unreachable"

Despite all the ip-addresses attempts (or hostname = host.docker.internal) and while "/api/monitor/metrics" is running well...

Could someone provide good practices to make it work cleanly ?

1 13
0 391
Question
· Feb 20, 2022
Maximum Global Size ?

Dear people,

I (really) spent hours on finding the maximum size a Global is allowed to be (for Windows, if that matters). All I seem to run into are database sizes (derived from a max number of blocks and block size), but I refuse to believe that is correct because too small to be realistic. surprise

1 11
0 535
Question
· Aug 20, 2021
SQL proxy to HL7 query/response

Use case: small in-house hospital systems that query patient demographics via SQL. The new PAS being implemented in the near future will only support query/response via HL7. SQL access is available but intended for reporting so up to 24 hours behind.

Probably the easiest option is to set up a database in Ensemble and keep it up to date via standard ADT feed. This is going to have quite a large footprint and has a risk of getting out of sync.

1 2
0 323

Hello,

The title says it all. I’m building an IRIS image with docker-compose using a separate Dockerfile. Pretty straightforward procedure: I import a Installer script inside the container containing a Installer Manifest I defined. Within the manifest, I create a namespace with code and data databases in separate locations. My intention is to keep the code database inside the container, so whenever I build the container, the imported code is replaced. The data, however, should be persistent.

1 5
0 276

Hello All,

I am looking for some ideas from people who have automated alerting in place for their Ensemble or IRIS productions.

I want to start with basic things like, simply checking if a Production is up and running. Once this has been achived, I am looking to go deeper and implement monitoring on each interface level for things like, Queue Size, Errors and Inactivity.

1 3
1 340

Found one interesting behaviour in one system with Ensemble. Some Request class has a property with type %XML.CharacterStream by design, this class is the heaviest request in the system, and with profiling journal files, it got about 40% of the file. When I counted all the sizes of such streams per one day and found that the real stored data is three times less.

1 3
0 335

We are developing some containarized cloud application level iris instances and using CPF Merge to do a lot of the initial buildout for the iris instance (i.e. create databases, namespaces, map globals/routines, ecp setup, etc...)

I am trying to figure out how to get package mappings into a namespace config, via cpf merge if possible... ?

This is the document I am working from to develop the cpf merge file -

1 1
0 291
Question
· Nov 20, 2020
validate logon

When I log in to the management portal page, I want to know where to verify whether the user name and password information I entered are correct, and how to handle it in the program. Is it handled through routine? Or is there a Dispatch Class to handle?

1 1
0 209
Question
· Nov 17, 2017
Token Generate Method

Hi community ,

i develop my LogUser Method on my rest API , the scenario is as follow :

when user enter his login & password , i check first in my table if he exists (this stape is done), now i want know how generate acces token from authorization server , i've as idea to call the "%OAuth2.Server.Generate" which is implemented on the configuration party (we find the correspondint attached screenshot ), but i don't know if i'm sure , we find here the developped method:

1 1
0 620

Hey Community,

Enjoy watching the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube channel:

Creating Virtual Models with InterSystems IRIS Adaptive Analytics

https://www.youtube.com/embed/E9jBHljk9To

1 0
0 175

Hi all,

I have a rule to throw a message when there is an error. I want to prevent send the email if the origin of the error is the API to send the email

This is my rule

Now, If there is any error in any process, it works, but if there is an error in MyProduct.BO.SendEmail it is trying to send the error again, and it is a infinite loop.

Is there any way to check what is the origin and don't process if the origin is MyProduct.BO.SendEmail?

1 2
0 275
Discussion
· Dec 15, 2021
UAE let’s meet

Hi, I’m recently decided to stay for some months in Dubai. And looking for new opportunities here, as well as even would like to meet in person with local people who works with InterSystems. I can share my knowledge and experience. What do you think? Do we have somebody from Dubai, or other from other parts of UAE?

1 1
0 277
Question
· Jun 16, 2020
CCR deployment Util class

Hi ,

Can anyone share some good sample custom CCR Utility classes that would be called by ImplementCCR routines / CCR event hooks to help bootstrap a HealthShare (2020.1) environment or specific change?

Thanks,
Paul

1 5
0 514
Article
· Feb 7, 2022 1m read
GlobalToJSON-embeddedPython

I have created a package to export a Global into JSON object file and to re-create it by reloading from this file
embeddedPython refers to the new available technologies. It should be understood as a learning exercise of
how to handle the language interfaces. Only Global nodes containing data are presented in the generated JSON file.

1 2
0 341
Question
· Feb 9, 2022
Change UI Locale Code

What is the best way to add an en-uk.json or an en-za.json file to the custum folder, since the default is en-us.json?

<hspc-home>/base/ui-custom-app/assets/i18n/en-za.json

Where can I get the json files for UK and Za ?

1 4
0 203