Hello...

I need to convert a array (JSON) in a List Of String. I think, there is some method that does it directly.

Something like that:

SAMPLES>set list = ##class(%ListOfDataTypes).$fromJSON("[""a"",""b"",""c""]")

%FromObject+21^%Library.RegisteredObject.1 *%Exception.General Compose Compose %FromObject Unable to map frm %Library.Array instance to %Library.ListOfDataTypes

I have reading about this but I don't found some trick to help me.

0 1
0 543

hi

I restored one database on Server B with EXTSELCT^DBREST command from backup file (this backup file is taken from Server A).

When I execute select some rows from one table, it return error like this,

the same select sql can return correct data in server A

But when I select other rows from same table on Server B, it return correct data.

Why? maybe the backup file corrupted?

Thanks

0 1
0 187

I have an Ensemble installation with an FTP business operation which I would like to connect to a server over SSL in explicit mode (see also: https://www.rebex.net/kb/tls-ssl-explicit-implicit/default.aspx). I keep running into timeouts while attempting to do this via Ensemble. Does Ensemble actually support SSL in explicit mode??? Because I can't seem to find any setting where to switch it on.

0 1
0 536
Question
· Nov 29, 2017
TCP adaptor + SSH Tunnel

Greetings.

We have one vendor who requires us to send data using TCP

through an SSH port forwarding tunnel that is set up in advance.

UNIX scripts maintain this, and the Ensemble interface uses a TCP Adapter.

I was thinking that Ensemble could maintain the SSH tunnel,

which would improve our detecting of issues.

Has anyone done something like this?

I see that the class %Net.SSH.Session has a method ForwardPort,

but it doesn't stand up the tunnel by itself. Instead, it appears

0 1
0 431

Hi All -

I was wondering if the below query could be enhanced to automatically look back 24 hours from the current datetime the query is run. As is now I, of course, have to update the date range in the WHERE clause manually.

The query is just getting all MessageBodyClassNames, counting them and then doing an AVG on TimeCreated and TimeProcessed. Nothing too complex.

SELECT MessageBodyClassName, count(ID) as Count_Of_Messages, avg(datediff(ss, TimeCreated, TimeProcessed)) as avg_processing_time_in_seconds

FROM %PARALLEL Ens.MessageHeader

0 1
1 2.6K

Hi,

I am trying to support a use case where a test instance is created from a production backup. At a high level, the process works by mounting all relevant file systems and then bringing the instance up. This works well as long as the file systems are mounted using same mount points as the source instance. However, I would like to support a case where file systems are mounted using different paths.

0 1
0 338
Question
· Jun 22, 2017
Hash values of columns

I try to find a function, which generates hash values of columns. In MS SQL Server I can use

select hashbytes('sha2_256', my_column) ...

to create hash values of my_column. Is it possible to use such things in Caché?

Thank you
André

0 1
0 1.1K

Hi world, i work actually on a medical care project , i'm blocked since this monday , i read a lot off topic for ensemble production but i think that the solution is so far to find, please can you help me , my question is :

i want to create a data base inside it i associat for each patient his own rule , how can i do it? thank's

0 1
0 299
Question
· Oct 6, 2017
sending mail alert

Hi world, i work on my business process and i meet a problem:

i want to send mail alert to the patient when he misses take his temperature measure

in the method for checking if the measure is missed or no , i want to integrate my code wich allows me to trig an alert an send a mail reminder to the patient .

Do you have any idea how doing it .

thank's

0 1
0 464
Question
· Dec 10, 2017
Cache and Database

Hi, I'm a student, weak programming. I ask for your help, I write a program in C #, there are two tables, but I do not understand how to organize the connection between them many to many. Table in DataGridView1 from DataSet1 on Form1 key connection in DataGridView1 from DataSet1 to Form3

I do this on Form1

0 1
0 396

Using a <FORM>

The OnLoadForm attribute calls a method but doesnt allow definition...

It seems to send pKey and accepts back pValues

Method LoadForm(pKey As %String,
                ByRef pValues As %String) As %Status

Is there any way to send more than just pKey as I need multiple values when loading the form.

0 1
0 307
Question
· Mar 2, 2017
TLS Cipher Suite selection

Our client is a test out of 2016.1 (Build 656U) Healthshare that wants to do a one way SSL connection to our Java 1.7/Tomcat 8.0 server. We have yet to come up with a secure cipher set that Healthshare and Java agree on for the handshake. So far we've had to use these ciphers identified which are not recommended (though it does do a handshake properly).

0 1
0 1K

I ike to create schema independent DTL to add FTS segment to the end of a message. The problem that I see if do I need to loop each segment to find the last segment ? Or is there a better way to do this?

ClassMethod Transform(source As %RegisteredObject, target As %RegisteredObject) As %Status
{

set target=source.%ConstructClone(1)
set FTSseg= "FTS||End Of File|"

ERROR
quit sc
}

0 1
0 404
Question
· Jul 26, 2017
Crystal_Report with Caché

Hi All,
I tried to connect Crystal report with Cache 5.0 Its Show Crystal Report error as "The report you requested requires further information."
How to resolve the issue in C#.

0 1
0 598

Hi all,

For special definition of the company, we need to define a PoolSize according to the environment that the "Ensemble" is working.

So the first try as been add the parameter into "System Default Setting"

However, this parameter is not available in "Setting default values" in Setting tab.

I've opened the code of my production and I've noted that this parameter is a attribute of the XML element of this item

1 1
0 482

Greetings to all!!! Suppose there is a table Mother (ID, Name) and Child (ID, Name, Mother), Mother in the table Childis a relationship. Let's say the task is to deduce the names of all the children whose their moms' names start with the letter 'A', I can do this in two ways in sql, and I can not understand the difference, the pros and cons that when to use:

0 1
0 406
Question
· Nov 7, 2017
Custom Schema

Hi-

Please excuse my rather limited knowledge of HL7.

In Ensemble, I have a HL7 message that contains several Z segments. I have created a custom schema to represent the new Z segments along with the new DocType Structure and Message Structure

How does Ensemble/Health Connect know which custom schema to use? I believe it has to be indicated in the MSH segment somewhere, but not sure where exactly that would be. Is the version simply updated with the new schema name or is there some other field?

TIA

Ken

0 1
0 402