Hello Wonderful Community!

The question I have is:

Can we set a Call Alert instead of an email alert (or both) in Ensemble when the system goes down?

The message below is what we got via email. But I wanted to know if there is more functionality that allows to use a call system.

0 2
1 304

I have SQLCompute with SQLComputeCode on a couple of Properties in my class.

These work fin when I insert/update via ObjectScript or SQL from the ManagementPortal.

However, if I insert (create new record) via my C# app using the Caché ODBC DLL the SQLCompute is ignored, it does not run.

Is this expected InterSystems Caché behaviour? We are on latest IRIS platform.

0 7
0 402

Hello everyone,

I am searching, but i cannot find a way to call a Procedure in Caché with PHP. Using .NET we have the Intersystems.Data.CacheClient.CacheCommand and we make a call in a Procedure. How i can do the same in PHP?

Regards,
Flávio

0 5
0 476
Question
· Nov 23, 2019
Clearing my cube of data

Hi I am experienced with Ensemble but working in my first DeepSee project, so forgive me if this seems elementary.

My question is, how do I clear the data out? Every time I build I am adding more and more data. But I would like to revert my cube to being 0 so I can reload it and start over? Set my row count back to 0?

I am unable to remove/purge through the management portal

-I've tried to kill my cube Do ##class(%DeepSee.Utils).%KillCube("MyCube.Cube") and then Rebuild it.

Thanks In advance

0 5
0 204

Hello community,

I have a very simple REST API connection doing a POST of JSON messages via AZURE APIM.

It worked successfully for few weeks until a day ago when i started receiving a bad response as below.

<META NAME="ROBOTS" CONTENT="NOINDEX, NOFOLLOW"><meta name="format-detection" content="telephone=no"><meta name="viewport" content="initial-scale=1.0"><meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge,chrome=1"><script type="text/javascript" src="/_Incapsula_Resource?......................................

0 2
0 382

We have a SOAP web service that we call to retrieve a stream of a PDF file. The web service is written by another group in our company (not a Cache group). We are running into one issue where it seems that the PDF is too big and when it is sent to us we get this "ERROR #6301: SAX XML Parser Error: <STORE>". The stream is about 8mb. This is the first time that we have encountered this issue.

We have a WRC ticket open about this but doing some research, we found that if we increase the $ZSTORAGE then we no longer get this error when we call the web service for this 8mb file.

0 4
0 1.7K
Question
· Sep 12, 2019
Features of *ENSTEMP

ENSTEMP was addressed already some time ago;
Article: Preventing Globals From Getting Journaled (Continued from How do I Minimize My Journals)

and is also in public documentation
Where InterSystems IRIS Stores Temporary Production Data

Though I'd like to understand if this is just naming a non-journaled DB
or are there also typical features of CACHETEMP / IRISTEMP related to it:

• automatic clean-up at system startup
  • keeping Global Buffers in memory as long as possible
  • late writing to the storage file

In other words is it a 2nd, 3rd, .. fully feature blown IRISTEMP ?

7 1
0 304

I am currently working on an Upgrade to HealthShare 2019.1.1. As described in the steps once the upgrade was complete to run $system.OBJ.Upgrade(). When I run $system.OBJ.Upgrade() , it is not finding any classes to update. However I am getting an Error 5116 on one of my Productions...

Class dictionary version for '%1' is out of date, please run upgrade utility $system.OBJ.Upgrade()

1 5
1 686

Hi everyone. I'm new to cache, and i was looking for a command who reads a .txt file and store the informations in variables. I've found on the documentation the EnsLib.SQL.SNapshot class, and, even if i'm not sure if that's what i need, when i run the code it says that the class doesn't exist, but i couldn't find the right superclass to extend.

0 3
0 442

Hello Everyone,

I'm want to know, what is more common for your company to use, the abbreviation syntax or the complety name of commands, and why?

Ex.

S VAR=10 / D FUNC^ROUTINE F 1:1:1000

Set VAR=10 / Do Func^Routine / For 1:1:1000

set var=10 / do func^routine / for 1:1:1000

Here in my company, we are familiar with the abbreviation syntax, because to spell is more faster.

2 35
0 940
Question
· Nov 18, 2019
REST service with 11G Sql

Hi, I asked last week and they gave me some little tips. But the truth is I still can't carry out this "Project".

I must perform a REST service, using Oracle 11 database. Eh tried anyway to achieve this.

The purpose is to make a REST service, using the database provided to me and use the procedure that is already created.

According to what I read, I made the connection via JDBC and I had no major problem

0 2
0 271

I am getting this with %RCHANGE:

RPMS 28d1>D ^%RCHANGE

This routine changes all occurrences of a string in
routines/include files.

1. Change every: Cache to: IRIS
2. Change every:

Routine(s): %*
Routine(s):

Then I get these types of messages:

This routine is mapped to another database, are you sure you want to change it??
No => yes%DIRFULL.INT

%BENCHLANG.INT

0 5
0 256

Hello everyone,
It is my first post in the community. Very recently I started working using IRIS, creating services with Cache.
Today they gave me a new task and I'm really lost.

How can I use an oracle database to create services using iris?

Throughout the day I was looking for a guide to use a remote Oracle database. but unfortunately I only managed the connection in SQL Gateway

0 5
0 881

I have several Business Services which I need to run once on each trigger.

Trigger can be either:

• Specific time (so once a day, every day)
  • Specific day (so once a month, every month)

For the time, it would be stable (i.e. 0100), but the second case varies - one month it could be 10th, another month - 12th.

After each run I want the service to turn off, so that all the time the service is not running it would be colored grey in Production Management Page.

I plan to use Task Scheduler, but open to suggestions.

0 2
0 337

I am trying to make architecture for my project. And for it, it needs to make list property in which there is list of objects of another table, the data must be unique, therefore I make sql-query to check objects of another table if it is used or not, but I can't make sql-query to check elements in list in property with elements of another table. Can you help me? In property ID of object is used.

0 12
0 2.9K
Question
· Nov 13, 2019
Keep Alive Packet

does Health Connect have an out of box setting to send some type of "Keep Alive" packet? This is for a TCP connection. I have a vendor that will disconnect from the engine if there is a 2 hour idle time. would like to send something across every hour (if its idle) to prevent the disconnection. I'm assuming this may be something custom that needs to be created, but thought I asked the community first.

0 1
0 475

Pretty straight forward.

I'm tempted to hard-code ISO-8859-1 inside my VSCode extension when working with CSP because this seems to be the encoding used by default, but I need to know if there's any other possible configuration. So can you share your experience when working with CSPs? Like issues with encoding, discoveries regarding it, workarounds etc.

Also, can someone tell me if it's possible to work with UTF-8 encoded CSP files using Atelier without breaking the encoding of the output file?

0 3
1 631