Hello Everyone,

I have a healthshare web application with production, I try to make a field in basic setting of business service, and I would like to set a string to DISPLAYLIST and VALUELIST of that Property (string maked by query to sql table). I code the same here but it's syntax incorrect in DISPLAYLIST = GetTypeDisplay(), VALUELIST = GetTypeValue(). Someone know a best way to solved my problem? Thanks so much!

0 8
0 1.4K

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering about the best way to initialize several variables, or several lists of variables.

Would it be better to write it like:

set (var1, var2, var3) = "value1"
set (var4, var5) = "value2"
set (var6,var7,var8) = "value3"

or

set var1="value1", var2="value1", var3="value1", var4="value2", var5="value2", var6="value3", var7="value3", var8="value3"

or

0 6
0 441

We are running old VB code on a Windows 2012 R2 server.

In the last month the following error has been happening.

Failure to create CacheObjectConnection.
Failure in GetClassInfo for CacheObjectConnection

Factory not connected to server
Send to Cache' failed

Neither the the code or Cache instance has not changed.

Cache 2017.1.1.111.0

The code:

Dim bRtn As Boolean
Dim objCacheObject As Object
cntr = 1

0 7
0 862

Hello. I'm wondering if anyone has experienced a similar error and if so, if they can point me in the right direction. I have a client who is logging into Epic and is using the Epic SAML to single sign on to our HealthShare system. We saw that it authenticated her through (from Epic to HealthShare) but when it attempted to open up the patient, we received the following Java error. When she clicks OK, it keeps coming back. Also, she is accessing Epic through a Citrix connection (if that helps with anything). Here is the error below.

Thanks!

0 1
0 716

I have a csv record mapper that reads in a batch and my batch has a header and trailer that changes all the time but it is of fixed length so I override the Get Batch Header method from the simplebatch class to something like below but my problem is when the batch is read in It still tries to bring in another empty batch like the picture below any reason why that is here is my code.The red code is the changes made. After several trace logs it is being called twice first time with the batch [1] and[5]is the second call how can I stop that from happening

0 5
1 378
Question
· Aug 17, 2018
%VID Question

I'm Trying to create a "Windowing Function" In Cache similar to SQL Server. I'm trying to create a Row Number for every account number (Example Below). I know I can use the %Vid function to create the Row Number but I need the row number to reset with every new account number. In SQL Server it would be Row_Number over (Partition by account number order by account number). and Example of what I am trying to create is below.

Row Number Account Number

1 1

2 1

0 1
0 731

Hi,

we are moving an existing ZEN-Application to a new version of Caché (2017.2.2). It is a rather old application and we need to do some modifications due to the thightend security of ZEN in this and prior release (we came from 2013.1). One of the changes required is to alter a table Name of a ZEN-Table on the server-side. Anyway this gives us a problem, since we receive an error

ERROR #5001: Client modification of protected property ( tableName) disallowed for security reasons.
SOURCELEMENT: %ZEN.Component.tablePane (tpSimilarity)

0 2
0 410

We have a new requirement being push down by our Data Security to no longer use Local SQL Accounts to access our Databases. So they asked me to create a Service Account that is on the Domain for our connections to each database.

I tried just changing my JDBC connection to using this Service Account and Password but I am not having any luck trying to connect to the database.

" Connection failed.
Login failed for user 'osumc\CPD.Intr.Service'. ClientConnectionId:ade97239-c1c8-4ed1-8230-d274edb2e731 "

1 4
0 3.6K

Traditional Caché Objectscript has the multi-dimensional array as its main form of complex data structure and the $order command as the main means of traversing said data structures. But newer versions of Caché ObjectScript also have data structures that are direct parallels of what languages such as JavaScript provide, in the form of %DynamicObject and %DynamicArray. These have an easy to use iterator feature via the %GetIterator method, and even a handy built-in literal syntax for constructing new objects.

0 3
0 932
Question
· Jul 18, 2018
Market penetration

My understanding is that IRIS is a new technology and does not replace Cache or Ensemble and to that end is more of a modernization than a repackaging. Is that accurate?

Is IRIS and HealthShare heavily penetrated in the payer space of primarily dominate in the provider space? What is the trajectory for InterSystems to penetrate the payer landscape?

2 1
0 446

I have been tasked with setting up outage notifications to my group (for example, sending an email or automatically generating a problem incident when HealthShare/Ensemble experiences an outage), and determining outage statistics (for example, the time frame when HealthShare/Ensemble was unavailable). I admit I am having a hard time even defining what should be considered an “outage”.

0 1
0 276
Question
· Aug 10, 2018
using Microsoft diskspd

Hi,

Has anyone got any experience of using the Microsoft diskspd utility to test the storage infrastructure in Healthshare/Ensemble environment.

I am interested in getting some figures to highlight any issues with different approaches to provisioning the disks on our new environment.

I am at a loss as to what parameters I should use to give a reasonable synthetic load that will give me any indication of potential issues. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Kind Regards,

Jason

0 3
0 312
Question
· Aug 2, 2018
Invalid precision value

Hi,

I'm trying to execute a function in a loop using studio but I'm having an error; "ODBC driver for sql server Invalid precision value"

Any help please?

Example :

for i=1:1:2{

0 1
0 488
Question
· Aug 10, 2018
Ensemble - Username

Hi,

Not sure if is possible, but I am trying to find the way to show in the log the username of whoever enable a specific service. The idea is that a service is normally disabled..if someone enable it, the username will be reported to the log...

I have tried with $username but it only return "_Ensemble" when running from ensemble although it works in Studio.

Thanks

0 8
0 508
Question
· Aug 7, 2018
Speeding up $listget

Hi,

I'm trying to find the faster way to get the data from a class, and I find it very slow compared to traditional globals. So, I hope some of you can bring some light to me :-)

I have thousands of registers in a class, and to access it quickly I'm going with $o at the index. From there, I get the values using $listget(). Something like that:

0 10
0 540

Can anyone tell me what controls the contents of the Facility column of the Encounters tab in the clinical viewer of Healthshare? I am ADT messages to populate the columns and have been unable to change the displayed value.

Might this be a TrakCare modification?

Thanks,

LG

0 2
0 368

Hi everyone

I am new to the bpl diagram. I would like to add an if statement that checks whatever an object is null or not.

I guess that: condition='response.Content != null' would not be ok...

<if name='CheckObj' condition='response.Content != null' xpos='200' ypos='1700' xend='277' yend='2197' >

I tried to search for this information in the documentation but I didn't find any help.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks and best regards

Milena

0 1
0 246

Hello,every body.

I am having a problem when using atelier. I found that the web front-end related files (such as csp, css, js, etc.) will change in format when they are synced to the server.

For example:

The original format of the js file may be UTF-8. However, when I edited and saved in atelier, the file version format on the server became ANSI. I tried to configure the environment in eclipse, but it doesn't seem to work.

E.g:

1 8
2 343

Hi, every time I launch Atelier for the first time after my PC boot, it reports an error when trying to connect to a server.

Restarting Eclipse solves the issue and it no more manifests until next PC reboot.

Does anyone know how to avoid this issue? I run Windows 10, Java JRE 8

0 7
1 424

Hi I am getting below error while upgrading cache instance. Please suggest.

Error: ERROR #70: *** Error while formatting volume because
ERROR #18: failed creating a new volume initializing CACHETEMP, /*****/databases/cachetemp/ - Shutting down the system
An error was detected during Cache startup.
** Startup aborted **

1 3
0 527