Hi Community!

Please find the Developer Community video of the week:

Monitoring : Don't Turn a Drama into a Crisis

https://www.youtube.com/embed/T_RK5QzRZ0Q
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

2 0
0 284
Question
· May 17, 2017
CSP highlighting in Atelier

I recently installed Eclipse and Atelier and was able to connect to my dev environment and source control. However, when I open a CSP file everything inside <script> tags shows up green as if it's a comment.

I looked through all the preferences but wasn't able to fix this. Has anyone else run into this and/or know a solution?

Thanks,

Orion

1 2
0 283

Hi, Community!

This week we have two videos. Check all new videos on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel:

1. What is InterSystems Cloud Manager?

https://www.youtube.com/embed/_JDb1bfhB5w
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

This video provides an introduction to InterSystems Cloud Manager (ICM) and its capabilities.

2. Instant Gratification: Pick Your Cloud

https://www.youtube.com/embed/qwI9KBMZh94

3 0
0 283
Announcement
· Apr 15, 2017
Member mentioning

Hi, Community!

With the recent release on Developer Community we have introduced member mentioning.

Now if you want to ping a member with email notification, just place in the post (or comment) following:

@name.surname

Once it is published, a member would get the email notification that he was mentioned in particular post/comment.

So, that's how I'm mentioning myself here: @Evgeny Shvarov.

Have a great weekend!

0 1
0 282
Article
· Mar 2, 2017 1m read
Trusting the code you import

As more people join Developer Community, and with increasing efforts to promote code sharing, I'd like to draw fresh attention to this post I wrote a year ago. It spotlights a feature within the class compiler which is both useful and dangerous. When importing code (e.g. from an XML export of classes received from someone), it's worth considering the risks.

Even if that post doesn't seem relevant to you at the moment you may wish to note it for the future. A handy way of doing this is to click the star icon at the end of it.

2 1
0 281

I needed to use the OnGetNodeInfo callback of a Zen <dynaTree>, because this seems to be the only way to control the style separately for different levels of the tree. This post describes two discoveries I made.

How a dynaTree builds a tree via the OnGetNodeInfo callback

When you use a dynaTree with the OnGetNodeInfo callback, the dynaTree creates a series of nodes and displays them top to bottom in the order they were created.

3 0
0 281
Announcement
· Oct 6, 2017
October 2017 DC Release

Hi, Community!

It's October and we have new DC release here. What's new?

1. InterSystems Single Sign-On for Global Masters

As you maybe heard about InterSystems Global Masters (GM) program. With this release, we introduced InterSystems SSO support for GM. So now everyone who has active WRC account can join GlobalMasters and no special invitation needed. You are welcome!
How it works:

0 0
0 277

Hi-

I am running the latest version of Cache and am trying to use the Config.* classes in the %SYS namespace to be able to gather information from a cache.cpf file that was provided to me by a customer. The customer is running an older version of Cache which had a different Version number in the cpf file. Theirs is 2013.1 and mine is 2015.1.

My question is, are the Config.* classes backwards compatible. Can I use a 2017.1 version of Cache to read information from cpf file from a 2014 system?

0 12
0 276

Hi, Community!

Please welcome a new session recording from Global Summit 2017:

Backup Essentials - Protecting Your Data

https://www.youtube.com/embed/TBPWbW4pADE

2 0
0 274

Hi,

I just updated Atelier to 1.01.263 and now many of the Atelier icons/images are blurry and the spacing in the Atelier Explorer doesn't look right. This is on Windows 10. Is this a known issue? Are there any settings I need to adjust?

0 2
0 272