InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,958 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Reference: sample LDAP code routine LDAP.mac

Some IF statements reference macro $$$WindowsCacheClient as a boolean flag to mark if the client calling the LDAP server is running Windows. Other IF statements reference $$$ISWINDOWS. Are they not the same thing? That is, does the routine need $$$WindowsCacheClient at all?

Examples:

#define WindowsCacheClient 1

0 2
0 184
Question
· Jun 11, 2021
Parsing null values in JSON

Hello everyone,

I'm creating a REST API with InterSystems Ensemble.

I already have a POST route that parses JSON content into an object defined in a class.

To parse the JSON content, I'm using the JSONStreamToObject method in the Ens.Util.JSON class

Here is how I use it:

0 1
0 1.3K

I have been tasked with setting up outage notifications to my group (for example, sending an email or automatically generating a problem incident when HealthShare/Ensemble experiences an outage), and determining outage statistics (for example, the time frame when HealthShare/Ensemble was unavailable). I admit I am having a hard time even defining what should be considered an “outage”.

0 1
0 276

Is there any solution to how to purge the usage of the connection in Community Edition?

I have a working portal, where can't do even any simple SQL Query

Why? Because somehow I've exceeded a license limit (pardon, connection limit, when it comes to Community Editon)

So, this page shows, 8 users ate all connections

0 5
0 178

Hi I'm just trying to make sure I'm not missing a trick here.

Basically our PAS doesn't do hl7 messages but does some XML which you can create. So I'm just trying to create some xml files and then get healthshare/ensemble to parse them and to process accordingly.

I'm getting some good results doing this. But maybe I've got a small hitch. In each of my xml files I've the data for the patient/client.

0 1
0 640

Is there a way to lock at the record level? I know that you can lock at the table level:

&sql(UNLOCK mytest IN EXCLUSIVE MODE)

but am unable to find a way to lock just at the record/row level.

Would this also affect a SELECT statement done on the record?

0 1
0 368

Hello,

I have a problem attempting to store a base 64 encode stream into the OBX:5 field of a HL7 message, by using the StoreFieldStreamBase64 method.

I'm using a transformer to input the contents of a pdf within a stream container (Ens.StreamContainer). The output is a HL7 message (EnsLib.HL7.Message 2.5:ORU_R01).

The transformer is being used in a business process.

This is the code used in the transformer to encode the stream to base 64:

0 2
0 254

Hello,
First of all thanks for your help.

We have developed a REST Operation. We wonder how could we face that String do have a character limit.

We just need to convert httpRequest.HttpResponse , which is a stream , because $isobject(response.Data) returns 1; which has a JSON inside it, and we need to convert it to a Ens.Response.

This response is structured as same as the JSON's properties:

0 3
0 241

I am attempting to prevent ADT merge messages from coming into Healthshare if the MRN being merged does not exist. To my mind, the best way to do this would be to check the PriorPatientIdentifierList.IDNumber against the HS.SDAStreamletMRN global. However, I'm not able to get it to work in Business Rule classes.

Something like:

<when condition="$G(^HS.SDAStreamletMRN('MRN','Facility^AssigningAuthority^'_(Document.{MRG:PriorPatientIdentifierList(1).IDNumber}))=(&quot;&quot;))">

<return></return>

0 1
0 149

Since I installed CACHÉ with mac, I can not use CACHÉ CUBE, so I put windows 10 in the virtualbox, installed CACHÉ and made cube usable.
The problem is,
When you press the cube mark,
·studio
·Terminal
· Management Portal
· Remote system access
· Preferred connection server (F) [TRYCACHE 2]
· Cache version management (b)
· End (x)
Inside of the above
·studio
·Terminal
· Management Portal (P)
Can not be selected.

Why?

The purpose of using CACHÉ is to refurbish existing projects.

0 2
0 307