InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,766 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi,

I've built a custom HL7 searchtable, but wish to remove some of the items.

I've removed the items I no longer wish to index recompiled the custom searchtable, however the previous searchtable values are available when searching messages in the namespace.

Do I need to rebuild the index for this searchtable to purge searching the old values?

I have stop and started the production.

Regards

Stuart

0 2
0 363

Context: Ensemble development with ObjectScript in a healthcare context - lots of HL7, and some web service stuff. We've used Studio up till now, alongside a lot of leaning on an external developer, but are expanding our team and doing more in-house. We are wondering about Visual Studio Code - not least because it looks easier to hook up to source management solutions. And we've noticed that the test environments that you get connected to when doing many of the online training courses on learning.intersystems.com give you a Visual Studio Code environment.

0 3
1 223

I'd like to have production specific settings for different environments (OTAP). I have set the system default settings on my production to override the default settings. However, this does not seem to work. It is my understanding that the system default settings override the settings I have set on the production (I thought I heard my Sales Engineer say this). However, reading the documentation I am not sure of this reading either. However, when I clear the values for the adapters on my production my system default settings are still not apply.

0 8
0 819

As the title mentions, I'm trying to determine how best to handle an issue with nested data. Essentially I have a setting like the following:

Object A has a transient property with an array of Object B. I want to create a level with a list of Object B. I also want this level to contain properties belonging to each object B.

So I have a layout of something like

0 1
0 196

Hi All

I'm looking for some field experiences, lessons learned, or actual deployed solutions to the problem of replicating non-CACHE.DAT data in a mirrored Cache environment.

Environment:

• Operating System is IBM AIX
  • Hardware is IBM Power w/ virtualised storage
  • Cache 2017.1
  • 2x Production mirror members
  • 1x DR mirror member
0 1
0 420

Hi Community,

Let's meet together at the online meetup with the winners of the InterSystems IRIS for Health Contest – a great opportunity to have a discussion with the InterSystems Experts team as well as our contestants.

Winners' demo included!

Date & Time: Friday, December 9, 10:00 AM EDT

>> Register here <<

https://www.youtube.com/embed/5xc_9QP4xzc
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 1
0 230

Hello,

I’m creating a REST API service but I need to convert my object in JSON.

The Class “A” is extended from another Class “B”:

Class message_B Extends Ens.Request
{

Property ClientId As %String(MAXLEN = "");

Property mesagge As %String(MAXLEN = "");

}
Class message_A Extends message_B
{
Property idDate As %String;

Property Datetime As %String;

Property time As %String;

​}

When I use:

0 7
0 2.1K

I am trying to do package mapping in the %ALL NameSpace.

I create a new Package Mapping entry and select my database bu the "Package Name" combo box never populates the packages in this database so I cannot select it, see screenshot below, the "Package Name" list remains empty. There definately are packages in that database. Why is this happening? Did I miss a setting?

0 1
0 200

I have table

CREATE TABLE nodes (
        name VARCHAR(50) NOT NULL, 
        parent VARCHAR(50), 
        PRIMARY KEY (name), 
        FOREIGN KEY(parent) REFERENCES nodes (name) ON UPDATE cascade
);

I put some data

INSERT INTO nodes (name, parent) VALUES ('n1', NULL);
INSERT INTO nodes (name, parent) VALUES ('n11', 'n1');
INSERT INTO nodes (name, parent) VALUES ('n12', 'n1');
INSERT INTO nodes (name, parent) VALUES ('n13', 'n1');

Let's delete all

DELETE FROM nodes;

Nope, no way.

SQL Error [124] [S1000]: [SQLCODE: <-124>:<FOREIGN KEY constraint failed referential check upon DELETE of row in referenced table>]
[Location: <ServerLoop>]
[%msg: <At least 1 Row exists in table 'SQLUser.nodes' which references key 'NODESPKey2' - Foreign Key Constraint 'NODESFKey3', Field(s) 'parent' failed on referential action of NO ACTION>]

0 7
0 439

Hey Developers,

Enjoy watching the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

System Performance Review for InterSystems IRIS Applications @ Global Summit 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/lGnJS3VMFUA
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 372

Hi Developers,

Enjoy watching the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

InterSystems Deployment Options @ Global Summit 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/DBpCPwLclUY

0 0
0 309

I got an error that occurs inside %CSP.Broker. That class is located inside %SYS namespace.

I tried lot of things (including checking system logs) but ultimately what would really help would be to be able to modify that class to add my own logs into it.

If I try to modify it, I got this error message:

Item '%CSP.Broker' is mapped from a database that you do no have write permissions on.

0 5
0 406

I'm testing an HL7 2.4 -> HL7 2.3.1 set of transformations. For the time being the source (service) and sink (operation) are file adapters. What I'd really like is to be able to save the output file with a name matching/containing the input file name - but as the DTL transformation in between uses "new" rather than "copy" it looks like I'm losing (some of?) the metadata, including the "Source" field (Body tab, message viewer).

Is there any way of preserving the Source field so the OutboundAdapter has access to it?

0 3
0 366

Hi!

we are evaluating IRIS Data Platform as an OAuth2 Authorization Server with the use of the official Docker image. We currently struggle with the OAuth2 setup, as we are required to use https:// for the /oauth2/authorize and /oauth2/token endpoints, but the Docker container exposes only http:// in its default configuration. We have tried to find any hints in the docs but were not successful. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Klaus & Lukas

0 5
0 421

Hi!

I'm trying to install a ZPM package in my 2018 cache to use swagger-ui in my api-rest, but when I execute command line:
Do $System.OBJ.Load("/mypath/zpm.xml","ck")

I receive this error message:

ERRO #6301: Erro no Parser XML SAX: Linha: 2 Deslocamento: 39 Este arquivo não parece ter sido exportado pelo Caché, não é possível importá-lo.
ELEMENTO DE ORIGEM: %ZEN.Component.html (htmlContent)

I'm trying to install the version: zpm-0.5.1

Can anyone help me?

0 3
0 166

Hello,

We wonder how could we send an HL7 message to a service to test it.

For example, we have a service, at localhost port 19111

We have tried to use SoapUI to send a REST POST request as follows:

At the event log we see the following trace:

Then, if we try with POSTMAN as follows:

0 3
0 2.8K

Hi,

I am trying to use the newly introduced adapter EnsLib.CloudStorage.InboundAdapter to pull files from azure blob container for the purpose of ECG scaling.

The ultimate goal would be- more than one services running to pull the files from a blob container and process them further. I am not sure if there would be any concurrency issue on that. So working on a poc to pull the data from server and test it out.

0 2
0 289

Below are the output messages when Cache start.

Allocated 178MB shared memory: 1MB global buffers, 26MB routine buffers

I try to configure the global buffer size by [System] -> [Configuration] -> [Memory and Startup] from SMP,

but it seems like the changes does not apply to the global buffer.

Thanks for your help.

0 4
0 1.3K

I'm building a .Net Core Gateway container. Here's the issue.

As a final step I'm building a .Net Core 2.1 library. It has a runnable dependency - .Net Gateway, which I need to start first.

However dotnet publish generates .runtimeconfig.json and .deps.json only for my library and not for my dependency (.Net Gateway).

Is there a way to force dotnet to generate .runtimeconfig.json and .deps.json for a dependency?

I have tried:

0 2
0 7.8K