You may have missed the news that support for older version of Internet Explorer ends next week Tuesday, January 12th. The original blog post from Microsoft can be found here:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/WindowsForBusiness/End-of-IE-support

A patch will go live next week Tuesday, that will nag users of older IE versions to upgrade to a recent version. The patch is identified as KB3123303. You can find more information about this patch here:

2 0
0 159
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,116 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

When refreshing a html or tablePane component using refreshContents() that takes a lot of server-side-processing, I'm running into timeouts every now and then. i.e., the result for the tablePane is that there's nothing displayed at all.

How can we configure (relax) that timeout so also those heavier ones get refreshed eventually? Just overriding %request.Timeout in %OnPreHTTP did not seem to do the trick.

0 2
0 815
Article
· Dec 23, 2015 1m read
Caché ObjectScript Quick Reference

In the Caché Foundations course, students are learning about Caché Development and ObjectScript syntax at the same time. To help students complete the exercises, we provide an ObjectScript Quick Reference (aka "the Cheat Sheet").

It is not a reference for all of ObjectScript! It is a list of the ObjectScript commands and functions that students use during the course, along with common syntax for objects, collections, etc. It also contains some useful macros.

7 6
0 1.3K

We have top stories on the right side of the main page.

How CP understands what to put there?

Are there most viewed posts?

Or most commented?

0 0
0 133

Hi!

We need to use a bash script under Linux in order to export a namespace's clases (*.cls), project (*.prj), *.inc and all related stuff (except generated and mapped clases). All these elements must be stored on a XML file.

We need to use a bash script under Linux to import and compile previously exported XML file (from Studio, Management Portal, or Export Script) .

Can anyone help us to develop them?
Thanks in advance!

0 5
0 1.1K

Markdown is a lightweight markup language with plain text formatting syntax designed so that it can be converted to HTML and many other formats using a tool by the same name. Markdown is often used to format readme files, for writing messages in online discussion forums, and to create rich text using a plain text editor.

2 5
0 339
Article
· Dec 22, 2015 1m read
Sign and verify in SMIME format

In some project, I found the need to use SMIME format https://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3851.txt, basically is an standard used to wrap a message together with its signature using a certificate (usually X509). Ensemble don't have a single class to do that but inside the Ensemble installation we have the openssl utility, so in this example I use the "openssl smime" command to sign or verify a message.

The example has two Business Process that able to sign or verify and in order to test I made a simple production.

Hope this helps

0 10
0 613

I want to be able to follow, through notifications, posts to the Caché and SQL topics.

Ideally, you could simply hit a "add to my subscriptions" link from the topic page. But even the subscriptions tab of my user account does not appear to be aware of these topics, instead presenting oddly general categories like "Posts".

1 5
0 192

I have a client who is in the process of developing some tests (short routine) to perform on a large data set – possibly several hundred million records – and is looking for an efficient way to spread the workload across his CPU’s to speed up the execution time. Any suggestions or tips I can pass on?​

Absolutely investigate the Work Queue Manager:

1 5
1 1.2K

To deploy a DeepSee solution, the docs recommend that you define a namespace on the reporting (mirror) server, and "define mappings to access the application data, application code, DeepSee cube definitions, and DeepSee data on this server". (http://docs.intersystems.com/ens20152/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?KEY=D2IMP_ch_overview#D2IMP_overview_architecture)

1 3
0 293

I noticed there are Commiunities and Groups on the site. I was not sure what the difference is, so I did a little comparison. Here are my observations about them and how they differ initially

3 1
0 172

It might be useful to have a alternate view mode that lists one line per conversation with the title, the original date, the # of comments, the date of the last comment and maybe the tags. Maybe if you hover over the topic it opens it up so you can see the text.

Currently I can see about 4 conversations and then I need to press View All to see more. Since these are sorted by date entered, not date last updated, the top 4 aren't necessarily the only ones that might be of interest.

2 3
0 266

Hello.

I want to store a mailbox in Caché, persistently.

Does anyone have some code for downloading all messages from mailbox into Caché? And maybe automatic syncing after download? I know, there is %Net.POP3 but maybe someone has already done that.

Thank you.

1 12
0 1.3K

Hi,

In an Ensemble message bus that has a Business Service which extends EnsLib.SOAP.Service, I have the option to support SOAP Sessions by setting the parameter SOAPSESSION=1.

The comments says this also effects license consumption.

In what way is license consumption effected ?

note this is version 2015.1, Ensemble Elite (without Web-AddOn).

thanks -

Steve

0 7
0 826

Is there a way to select distinct keys from an field that has a collection index? I have a field defined as follows: Property data As %Library.String(COLLATION = "EXACT", MAXLEN = "", TRUNCATE = 0); Index data On data(KEYS) [ Type = bitmap ]; And I define a build value array method that parses my data outputs an array in the format array(KEYS)=VALUES. This is very useful because I can query my data using criteria such as WHERE FOR SOME %ELEMENT(data) (%KEY='param') My question is whether there is some way to select distinct key values, e.g.

0 1
0 486

Hi All,

I am trying to disable a button on a JQM application.

I started the button as disabled according to this code: {type:'$button',caption: Button',key:'button',disabled:true}

However, I would like to enable or disable the button via JavaScript code . I have tried the following, but it don´t have the same behavior and style as the code above.

var view = zen('mainView');
view.disableItem('button',true,0);

0 2
0 323

When posting content there's got to be a better way to insert a screen shot. Saving to a file and then uploading is very primative plus the content isn't display in-line as one would expect these days. I don't want to "view a document" I want to see the image in-line.

Confluence does a really good job with this. Can we emulate this behavior?

2 1
0 138

When you are in a group looking at the postings

- search for a keyword that gets no results

- clear the search box to get back to the full list

- notice the "Create a New Post" button is gone from the upper-right

MacOS \ Chrome

1 0
0 94