Hello

I have trouble capturing the value from a stored procedures output variable from an MS SQL Database.

In the database querywindow of MS SQL manager, the procedure is called as:
declare @return As varchar (100)
Execute TheProcedure @return. @return then contains string of content.

From HC I call the procedure:

set RetValue = ""
set Inparm = "@return"
set Outparm = ## class (% ListOfDataTypes).% New ()

SET SQLQuery = "exec TheProcedure ?"
(have also tried
"{call TheProcedure (?)}"

0 3
0 262
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,806 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

This is the fourth part of the series of articles on migrating from the main databases on the market to InterSystems IRIS. In this part, the procedures for migrating from Microsoft SQL Server will be detailed. As described in previous articles, there are currently a few options to do the migration, but the two most popular options include the use of DBeaver (https://openexchange.intersystems.com/package/DBeaver) or SQLGateway.

4 0
2 580

Hey InterSystems Community!

This is probably far-fetched - is there a way to get notified/get a piece of code triggered whenever the state of a global changes?

Now what could I possibly want with that? Quite simple! I would like to forward the content of a global (in this case the "FSLog" global written by the FHIR implementation) while adding timestamps to it - to create some sort of file-based logging for it.

0 9
0 270
Article
· Jan 13, 2022 4m read
How to find the dataset you need?

Hey community! How are you doing?

I hope to find everyone well, and a happy 2022 to all of you!

Over the years, I've been working on a lot of different projects, and I've been able to find a lot of interesting data.

But, most of the time, the dataset that I used to work with was the customer data. When I started to join the contest in the past couple of years, I began to look for specific web datasets.

I've curated a few data by myself, but I was thinking, "This dataset is enough to help others?"

5 4
0 310

Hi Community,

We are not using github or any source safe till now. We have ensemble hl7 interfaces (business services, processes, operations)available in production. Now we want to deploy these interfaces to a brand new cloud server with iris instance.

Here in current production we have studio access but new cloud server iris we have only vscode access.

I have exported all the classes from current production using Studio and I have exported xml file with me.

2 2
0 570

Hello

I am running a script from a CMD command line using : C:\CacheSys\Bin\cterm.exe /console=cn_iptcp:127.0.0.1[23] myscript.SCR %CD%

The script should authorize something (or not) in the following lines of the GO.CMD

But How can i return an information from inside the script to the GO.CMD script ?

Any idea ?

0 2
0 260

Hi everyone,
I met this Jenkins build problem when commit to P4.

ERROR #5001: GUID reference(s) missing from stream websys/TranslationType/questionnaire.QCNXXCVD.Edit/68D7225A-DE63-11EB-AF4C-005056B66BA0.xml; 35551C28-0C38-11EB-A1C8-005056B66BA0

So how can I solve this problem. Would anybody help me?
Thanks.

0 2
0 320

I am in the process of creating a python report writer that includes the information contained in "License Usage" page of the management portal. I think I have a handle on the local values contained in the report using the %SYSTEM.License class I have those defined using these methods:

Current License Units Used - -> LUConsumed

Maximum License Units Used --> LUMaxConsumed

License Units Enforced --> KeyEnforcedUnits

License Units Authorized --> KeyLicenseUnits

0 5
0 281

Hi,

I am running InterSystems iris 2021.1 from the container and I have version 2020.1.1 is installed locally. While running studio locally I am getting below error message:

"Version mismatch. Studio version 2020.1.1 unable to connect to server version 2021.1
Upgrade to a later version of the client to resolve this error"

Looking Forward

Thanks

0 4
0 394

Hi Community,

Get a first look at InterSystems HealthShare's next-generation healthcare decision support and notification capabilities:

Introducing InterSystems HealthShare Extended Decision Support

https://www.youtube.com/embed/YP4SSDIHuWM
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 333

It's time to announce the Winners for February! Please welcome our awesome Global Masters Heroes!

The storm of applause goes to these developers and their great contribution to DC in February:

🥇 @Robert Cemper, ex Senior Sales Engineer from InterSystems, Austria

🥈 @Eduard Lebedyuk, Sales Engineer, InterSystems Corporation, Russia

🥉 @Benjamin De Boe, Product Manager, InterSystems Corporation, Belgium

Learn more about the competition and our awesome winners below.

6 3
0 339

I'm new to cache, come from an oracle and sql server background. In oracle and sql server I could write basically a stored procedure like script and pass it in as text to the command to execute.

Example:

Below would be the _sqltext

DECLARE @Id INT;

select id into @Id from something;

if @Id = 9

BEGIN

do something

END

The _sqltext would work in sql server, what would be the equivalent for cache for it work?

I get a generic error when I try it with cache

0 2
0 225

The Documentation team in InterSystems Learning Services is happy to announce the new InterSystems IRIS Server Migration Guide!

Have you ever wanted to copy, move, or clone an instance of InterSystems IRIS to a new server? Maybe the operating system on the old server is no longer supported, or maybe you want to add a new member to an existing mirror. Migrating your application databases is easy, but what about your tasks, users, roles, resources, and other security settings? What do you need to migrate, and how best to do it?

7 3
2 971

We have an implementation with a bunch of users, and a bunch of namespaces, both of which are added and removed frequently, and the users have restrictive perms in the namespaces (lets just say, not %All)... and the users are utilizing the VSCODE extension for development.

Per the instructions and the user experience, we need to run:

GRANT EXECUTE ON %Library.RoutineMgr_StudioOpenDialog TO ${user}

For ... each Namespace, and additionally %SYS for Web Apps.

0 4
0 301

Hi Developers,

We are carefully preparing our first 🏆 InterSystems Technical Article Contests in Portuguese 🏆.

As the contest will be officially launched next week, take advantage of this week to choose your topic or, if you are new to InterSystems technology, take the opportunity to learn a little more about the technology in this period to be able to participate!

6 4
0 227

Good Afternoon My InterSystems IRIS Peers,

I have the following issue that I need help with, I tried all possibilities that I know of, therefore I am reaching out to the community for some insight.

I have a SFTP service that pulling 2.5.1 DFT HL7 messages from our SFTP file server. The issue is that IRIS is transforming patients names and addresses that contain special chars UTF-8 to ANSI.

Examples:

è = è
é = é
í = í- .......etc

0 7
0 948

I have a python script that is pulling the cache instance key expiration date ( KeyExpirationDate() ) which comes back as an integer. With the queryscript function - $ZDATE(73284) I can derive the actual expiration date. Is there a manner or method of creating an equivalent Python script that will convert the integer return by the KeyExpirationDate() method into a date string?

0 1
1 233

Does any one could tell me how can I access the target properties from inside SQL in DTL Subtransform? For example, if I use the following statement:

SELECT ID INTO :target.SetIDPID FROM firstlook.person WHERE FirstName = 'Paul' - as said in documentation :

SELECT Name INTO :target.Name FROM MainFrame.EmployeeRecord WHERE SSN = :source.SSN AND City = :source.Home.City

I get an Error: ERROR <Ens>ErrException: <PROPERTY DOES NOT EXIST>

0 1
0 261