All time

Hi Community:

Just thought that those of you in healthcare will be interested to learn that our HealthShare® Unified Care Record® just earned the Certified Data Partner designation in the new National Committee for Quality Assurance’s (NCQA) Data Aggregator Validation program.

As part of the latest NCQA cohort to voluntarily seek and earn the new NCQA certification, our technology passed the rigorous NCQA certification process to help ensure data accuracy and improve its usability.

0 0
0 85
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,977 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi ,

I receive xml as incoming request , I convert that into HL7 in my business process class as below

Set tSC = $CLASSMETHOD("myDTL","Transform", .pRequest,.dtlRes)

then , I am sending the dtlRes which is a HL7 message to a router "TEST_ROUTER"

in the router , I am checking for HL7.{MSH:9.2} , where I am getting below error :

0 5
0 79

Hello,

I would like you to propose this challenge.

It has been created by the CodeWars community here: https://www.codewars.com/kata/6523a71df7666800170a1954/python

I will copy and paste the description:

🔡🟢 DESCRIPTION:

A number is Esthetic if, in any base from base2 up to base10, the absolute difference between every pair of its adjacent digits is constantly equal to 1.

1 4
0 80

We have a custom business service that is triggered by a scheduled task. The service queries a table, iterates over the result set and sends a message on to a business process for each result. Happy path functionality is all fine.

However, when there is an error detected in the business service code, neither throwing an exception nor returning an error %Status behaves as we'd expect.

0 1
0 83

Hi everyone,

I'm facing issues uninstalling Ensemble software from my system. I've tried using the command first ensemble-2018.1.0.184.0-win_x64.exe /instance LOCALENSEMBLE /qn REMOVE=ALL. Additionally, when I try to uninstall it through Settings > Apps and Features, it doesn't get removed and lists the app again there.

Has anyone encountered a similar problem or could provide guidance on the proper uninstallation process for Ensemble? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

0 1
0 83

InterSystems encourages the adoption of a flexible, practical approach to application development, rather than strict adherence to one of the prevalent development theories. This paper offers advice based upon our experience. However needs, attitudes, and styles vary; we recommend that each programmer choose the development approach that works best for them. Caché supports a wide range of development methodologies, not just those recommended here.

1 0
0 84
Question
· Jul 3
Polybase and IRIS

Hi all, I am trying to use Polybase in SQL Server 2019 to access an external Cache/IRIS Database. I have followed the initial steps of enabling Polybase, creating a Database, DB scoped credential and then an External Data Source. These steps have not caused any issues and appear to be successful, I am using the same DSN we use for a Linked Server connection that works normally. I am running into an Error when trying to Create an External Table. The error is a generic Native Code 469 "Driver Not Capable".

0 2
0 81

Using the FHIR DEMO, I have pieced together how to make a FHIR Request using OAuth against an External FHIR Repository. When I execute the Patient search (HS.FHIRServer.Interop.Request), I get a HS.FHIRServer.Interop.Response that has a Quick Stream ID, which I then use to convert the Quick Stream to a JSON Dynamic Object. if I do a trace on the Raw JSON Object, I am able to pull out single elements, however I want to pull the raw JSON into a defined Class Structure.

0 2
0 81

Hi Community!

Need an introduction to Generative AI? Learning Services is excited to announce the first video in a new series about GenAI basics:

🧐 What Is Generative AI?

https://www.youtube.com/embed/zMfiV0RhrCA?utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=zMfiV0RhrCA
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
1 83

I have a few routines in ^rINDEX that are missing in ^ROUTINE. At least some of those routines lack a timestamp, probably Date and Time Modified in ^rINDEX. It causes D %RO crash when such a routine is referenced by a routine range, since "" is an illegal $ZDTH value.

Healthy entry (note the timestamp): ^rINDEX("ABC,"INT") = $lb("2021-06-15 15:08:38.846885",) ;The second argument is sometimes present and sometimes not, likely the routine size.

Unhealthy entry (note an empty timestamp): ^rINDEX("DEF,"INT") = $lb("",21)

0 3
0 79

Hi All,

On February 8, 2024, we asked for input from the IRIS community regarding exam topics for our InterSystems IRIS Developer Professional exam. We will close the window for providing feedback on the exam topics on Friday, March 8, 2024. If you would like to have your say in what topics are covered on the exam, this is your last chance!

How can I access the survey? You can access it here

0 0
0 82

Hi All! For those of you who are early adopters of Health Connect Cloud, you might be interested in our latest video -- a tutorial on how to create firewall rules, as well as obtain important network addresses, in your Health Connect Cloud deployments. Let us know if you have questions or interest in learning more about Health Connect Cloud.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/upIf4LHx540
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 82

Our client getting sometimes this error and we need to change port number on JavaGateway process to continue,

Failed to start the Gateway server: ERROR #5023: Remote Gateway Error: Communication failure on port: 5000
> ERROR #5001: External Language Server: invalid ping response

Can you tell as why it is happenning? intersystems runtime is under linux.

0 6
0 75