All time

Hi Developers!

Here are the technology bonuses for the InterSystems Python Contest 2024 that will give you extra points in the voting:

• IRIS Vector Search usage - 3
  • Python Pex Interoperability - 3
  • Python in BPL - 2
  • WSGI Web Apps - 2
  • Python libs: sqlalchemy and dbt - 2
  • LLM AI or LangChain usage: Chat GPT, Bard and others - 3
  • NoObjectScriptLine - 3
  • Hugginface - 2
  • Docker container usage - 2
  • ZPM Package deployment - 2
  • Online Demo - 2
  • Implement InterSystems Community Idea - 4
  • Find a bug in Embedded Python - 2
  • First Article on Developer Community - 2
  • Second Article On DC - 1
  • First Time Contribution - 3
  • Video on YouTube - 3
  • YouTube Short - 1

See the details below.<--break->

1 0
0 91
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,977 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi Guys,

This is more of a Javascript question but just in case would have an idea.

basically I'm calling the below JavaScript function from a classMethod to add Options to an html <Select> tag (Dropdown) and after adding all options I would like to set a specific value or index to be selected, its working and actually the required option is selected but not showing as selected in the dropdown box.

For testing purposes I've set option 4 to be selected by default as example and it's not showing as selected in required dropdown (green)

0 2
0 89

Hi guys,

How can call a clientMethod, Method or classMethod from a html component?

I've this hyperlink acting as a button in a zen page and onclick I've tried the below which is actually executing the function but failing to call the classMethod line, and is there a way to just call clientMethod instead of javascript ?

0 6
0 85
Question
· Apr 18
Question about IAM

I was not able to get IAM working on my Development Server because of issues with creating volumes as a Non root user, so I opted to run it within Docker on my WSL Ubuntu locally. I was able to get it running, however the Workspaces is empty, and the Dev Portal is not enabled.

At this point do I need to sign up for the free Kong Konnect? or what are the next steps?

Thanks

Scott

0 1
0 90

Customer has a connection set up to connect to an ISC sftp server but it keeps failing the connection with:

ERROR <Ens>ErrOutConnectFailed: SFTP Connect failed for sftp.il.intersystems.com:22/NPPES/SSL='!SFTP'/PubKey=''/PrivKey=''
with error ERROR #7500: SSH Connect Error '-2146430933': SSH Error [8010102B]: Failed getting banner [FFFFFFFF8010102B] at Session.cpp:238,0

A manual connection can be made successfully and I have verified that the credentials are correct. The Connection Settings are:

SSL Configuration - !SFTP

0 1
1 90

Hi Developers,

Watch this video to learn about new features of IntegratedML, such as support for larger datasets and new syntax for time series forecasting:

IntegratedML: New & Next @ Global Summit 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/uCyjFozKad8
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

3 0
0 91

Hi all,

Some days ago, I've seen a youtuber talking about how to create a neural network (sorry, is in spanish)

https://www.youtube.com/embed/iX_on3VxZzk
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 4
0 86

Columnar storage is one of the newer offers provided by InterSystems IRIS. Unlike traditional row-based storage, it optimizes query processing by storing data in columns rather than rows, enabling faster access and retrieval of relevant information.

A couple of articles have been written on when it should be used to give a system the biggest boost, how to create tables like that using SQL

CREATE TABLE table (column1 type1, column2 type2, column3 type3) WITH STORAGETYPE = COLUMNAR  -- ex 1
CREATE TABLE table (column1 type1, column2 type2, column3 type3 WITH STORAGETYPE = COLUMNAR)  -- ex 2

and even the performance tests.

As we all know, InterSystems IRIS is a multi-model DBMS and it gives seamless access to the same data using relational and object access. So the former is covered in other articles, but what about the latter?

4 0
1 90

Hi Community,

This is a detailed, candid walkthrough of the IRIS AI Studio platform. I speak out loud on my thoughts while trying different examples, some of which fail to deliver expected results - which I believe is a need for such a platform to explore different models, configurations and limitations. This will be helpful if you're interested in how to build 'Chat with PDF' or data recommendation systems using IRIS DB and LLM models.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/bcu1gt0BDhY

0 1
1 70

The introduction of InterSystems' "Vector Search" marks a paradigm shift in data processing. This cutting-edge technology employs an embedding model to transform unstructured data, such as text, into structured vectors, resulting in significantly enhanced search capabilities. Inspired by this breakthrough, we've developed a specialized search engine tailored to companies.

2 1
1 70

Hello everybody,

I've been experimenting with Embedded Python and have been following the steps outlined in this documentation: https://docs.intersystems.com/irislatest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls...

I'm trying to convert a python dictionary into an objectscript array but there is an issue with the 'arrayref' function, that is not working as in the linked example.

This is a snapshoot of my IRIS terminal:

0 2
1 88

Hi,

I found an issue while fetching records from FHIR DB, I am getting below error thou FHIR repository have the records with the corresponding id

{

"resourceType": "OperationOutcome",

"issue": [

{

"severity": "error",

"code": "not-found",

"diagnostics": "<HSFHIRErr>ResourceNotFound",

"details": {

"text": "No resource with type 'Appointment' and id '21'"

}

}

]

}

0 3
0 87
Article
· Feb 18 2m read
Reviews on Open Exchange - #39

If one of your packages on OEX receives a review you get notified by OEX only of YOUR own package.
The rating reflects the experience of the reviewer with the status found at the time of review.
It is kind of a snapshot and might have changed meanwhile.
Reviews by other members of the community are marked by * in the last column.

I also placed a bunch of Pull Requests on GitHub when I found a problem I could fix.
Some were accepted and merged, and some were just ignored.
So if you made a major change and expect a changed review just let me know.

1 0
0 90

When you find yourself in need or desire of learning something new in technology and you face the challenge of embarking on a new venture, what is the appropriate starting point? How do you decide where to begin and how to gradually approach the process, especially when the challenge seems overwhelming?

Myself I read official documentation or try to start with something I know and then learn something new very related.

0 2
0 88

Hi Community,

Watch this video to learn about the PainChek artificial intelligence technology, which assesses patient pain at the hospital bedside, leverages InterSystems IRIS interoperability to connect to third-party electronic medical record systems:

Using Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning for Pain Assessment in a Clinical Environment @ Global Summit 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/-XNQUj7Sx_s

0 0
0 89

InterSystems FAQ rubric

If you want to run an OS executable file, command, or a program created within an InterSystems product when the InterSystems product starts, write the processing in the SYSTEM^%ZSTART routine. (The %ZSTART routine is created in the %SYS namespace).

Before you write any code in SYSTEM^%ZSTART, make sure that it works properly under all conditions.

2 1
0 69

Question for folks who have connected to an External FHIR repository outside of IRIS. Within the HS.FHIRServer.Interop.HTTPOperation there is not an option to include TLS or an OAuth authentication when connecting to an external Repository. So then how is that piece done if you need to Authenticate against an OAuth Server before you are able to access the data or call the Web Services/REST calls?

0 1
0 88