All time
Article
· Jan 21 1m read
Debugging a crashing container

I have been struggling with a docker run command that kept crashing, the error message was too generic to point me to the right direction.

Since the container is shut down after the failure, I was unable to login to it in order to figure out the problem.

I had to run the container in a way that I'll be able to log into it before it crashed, so I found the adding -u false prevents the docker run command to run the iris session IRIS and the container stayed up and running. then I was able to log into it using:

4 0
0 104
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,983 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Episode 18 of Data Points features a discussion with Regilo Souza, Patrick Jamieson, and Evgeny Shvarov about the new InterSystems IRIS® FHIR Accelerator Service. This new product offers a turnkey solution for FHIR application developers, and there is an upcoming developer community programming contest around it!

https://5e18edf067eb59-03854285.castos.com/player/437307
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

3 0
0 104

I created %ZSTART, having just learned about it. I included some minimal code to test it, as follows:
%ZSTART
SYSTEM
WRITE "SYSTEM.",!
QUIT
JOB
WRITE "JOB.",!
QUIT
LOGIN
WRITE "LOGIN.",!
QUIT
CALLIN
WRITE "CALLIN.",!
QUIT

Now Terminal still works as normal, and sure enough I get "LOGIN" displayed, but when I start Studio I get an error message such as the following. I wonder what Caché ODBC has to do with it.

1 3
1 100

It's not clear to me, when using the InterSystems Container Repository, which version is the best / most recent non-preview Community Edition version to use.

I see lots of 2023.2.x versions, a single 2023.3 and 2024.1 version, but also a latest-cd and latest-em (with no explanation as to what cd and em mean).

I assume the trick is to use one of the latest-xx ones? If so, which?

Unfortunately I haven't been able to find any explanatory information anywhere about the nomenclature conventions used.

Many thanks

1 3
0 100

I have been trying to do a backup from tape using the D ^DBREST command. I am not able to connect to the tape drive, that recently got replaced. It is configured and I can see it with IBM's ITDT. I did a test and it came back with the error below:

Are there any suggestions on how to fix this or what commands to use to get this opened and connected? I do appreciate it.

0 0
0 103

Hi,

I'm new to IS and the HL7 transformations using the DTL. I need some clarification on the foreach action.

I want to iterate over IN1 segments, and output only segments that contain certain allergy types in IN1-2 with foreach. Inside the foreach block, I check for allergy type "FA" in IN1-2 and, if found, send the segment with only the required fields (fields #1, #2, #3, and #5 to be exact). Please see the foreach block below:

0 3
0 99

I'm trying to change the Stream property inside a DTL with a Source Class of Ens.StreamContainer. The code, below, will change it within the DTL testing tool, but running an actual message through the Production's Process doesn't change the Stream property. I can change other properties of Ens.StreamContainer by using the normal Set action and it is reflected when running it through the Process. For context, this uses a FTP service to grab a file. Any thoughts on why I can't just write modified stream data to the Stream property?

0 7
0 95

Hi Community,

Watch this video to learn how to create new business services and business operations in an HL7 V2 production in InterSystems products:

Creating HL7 V2 Production Components

https://www.youtube.com/embed/OLxvEYedv5o
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
1 102

Hello Community,.

I've updated the IRIS community form 2023.2 to 2023.3 and I didn't see the User defined(Sample) error messages in ^IRIS.Msg global even I verified in both pointer and data level. I re run the set x=##class(%MessageDictionary).Import("error.xml") After import I could see the pointers and data in ^IRIS.Msg

Is the User defined error will reset from the server after IRIS upgrade?

0 1
0 101