All time

Hi All,

I have ROUTINE for Get Data end of day. Routine Name is "getTicket.mac" . previously i execute at studio using this command to get data

w $$getTicket^production.etl.getTicket() and the result success as we want, in this case i want execute routine using BS ( Business Service ) and i want this routine execute every night at 12.00 AM

how to implement this condition.

Thanks For your help and time

0 3
0 120
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 19,520 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

I am planning upgrade my PC OS to windows 10 to Windows 11.

There is any compactibility issue is with windows 11 with JReport and Intersystes Studio.

Intersystems Studio Version: - InterSystems Studio Client 2021.1.0 Build 215
Server IRIS for UNIX (Red Hat Enterprise Linux for x86-64) 2021.1 (Build 215_0_21953U)

JReport Designer Version :- JReport Designer 15.5

Anyone help to know there is any compactibility issue is there.

Thanks in Advance.

0 0
0 123

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to read, understand, and answer this question.

If you needed to convert a message where questions are separated by "|", and the question text is the portion before the ":" and the response is the portion after the ":"; Which way would be the most readable and understandable for other developers?

Input example:

NAME OF SQUAD 1?:ALPHA|NAME OF SQUAD 2?:BRAVO|NAME OF SQUAD 2?:ANSWER THREE||NAME OF SQUAD 25?:YANKEE|NAME OF SQUAD 26?:ZULU

Output structure:

0 2
0 121

Hey Community,

Watch this video to learn how to build and run machine-learning models using InterSystems IRIS Cloud IntegratedML using the example of 15,000 rows of data from New York City taxi rides to predict the tip for a given ride:

Building Models with IntegratedML in the Cloud

https://www.youtube.com/embed/SVW5J7wqHoQ
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 123
Hello and welcome to the Dev Community Post Digest for December 2022!
General Stats
112 new posts published in December:
– 16 new articles
– 34 new announcements
– 60 new questions
– 2 new discussions
150 new members joined in December
10,638 posts published all time
11,789 members joined all time
0 0
0 123

Hi developers,

We're hosting a User Group session for our Deltanji source control and Serenji debugger users on Wednesday, November 3rd at 11-12pm EDT / 3-4pm GMT.

We'll be showcasing some advanced features of Deltanji and Serenji in VS Code with time for a discussion - so feel free to bring along any problems you need help solving or share your feedback on our tools. We'd love to hear your thoughts.

You can find out more on Eventbrite.

Everyone is welcome. If you're interested in our tools this is a great chance to hear what others have to say, as well as asking your own questions.

We hope to see you on November 3rd!

3 0
0 123

Hi Community,

Please welcome the new video from #VSummit20:

New & Next: Cleaner, More Comprehensive Unified Care Records

https://www.youtube.com/embed/YntRwY5P9Yg
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 123
Question
· Jun 30, 2021
OnMouseOver in a TablePane

Hi Guys,

is there a Onmouseover event in TablePane?

I'm looking to show an image when the user hover with the mouse on a specific Cell in a tablepane, any Ideas?

Thanks'

0 1
0 122

Hi Developers,

A new exciting challenge introduced for Global Masters members of "Advocate" level and above: we invite you to record a 30-60 sec video with an answer to our question:

➥ What is the value of InterSystems IRIS to you?

🎁 Reward of your choice for doing the interview: $50 Gift Card (VISA/Amazon) or 12,000 points!

Follow this direct link to the challenge for more information. Please note that the link will work for GM members of "Advocate" level and above. More about GM levels you can read here.

2 0
0 123

Hey Community,

Watch this video to learn how the InterSystems AppServices team migrated a data lake powering a suite of marketing reports off of Microsoft SQL Server to InterSystems IRIS, leading to such benefits as lower maintenance, better performance, and a better overall development fit:

Migrating Our Data Lake from MS SQL Server to InterSystems IRIS @ Global Summit 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/VUQIDOM-ZDE

1 2
0 82
Question
· Apr 23
Write Daemon Status

Hi,

Is there anyway available to get the current status of Write Daemon through code?

Generally, this information is present in Management Portal->System Operation->System Dashboard->System Usage->Write Daemon.

Thanks & Regards,

Syed

0 5
1 117

EnsLib.File.PassthroughOperation has File Name property with default value: %f_%Q%!+(_a)

The Management Portal documentation description of the property:

Name of file to output the document(s) to. May include timestamp specifiers. The %f specifier if present will be replaced with the name of the document's original source filename (stripped of characters illegal in target filenames).

See the method Ens.Util.File.CreateTimestamp() for documentation of timestamping options.

0 5
0 117

Hi,

I am having an issue when I am publishing data to FHIR which is hosting in AWS. I am sending the data to the Cloud FHIR url but getting the below error.

Any idea how to resolve this issue? Any example to cretae FHIR repository using Object script?

:<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN"> <html><head> <title>404 Not Found</title> </head><body> <h1>Not Found</h1> <p>The requested URL was not found on this server.</p> </body></html>

0 2
0 120
Article
· Jan 28 3m read
Fhir-HepatitisC-Predict

Processing FHIR resources with FHIR SQL BUILDER to predict the probability of developing hepatitis C disease

With the development of technology, the medical industry is also constantly advancing, and humans often pay more attention to their own health,
By learning and processing datasets through computers, diseases can be predicted.

Pre condition: Ability to use FHIR and ML
Firstly, our dataset is obtained from kaggle and transformed into FHIR resources based on patient gender, age, ALP or ALT, and imported into the FHIR resource repository

4 0
0 122
Question
· Jan 25
Task Manager

Hi Team,

I want to create a task in the task manager to manage the member details. so what i have done let me first brief you :-

1) Created a persistent class to store the custom csv details into a sql table.

2) created a business service to take the custom csv file from a inbound folder and use this class (EnsLib.RecordMap.Service.FileService) to use RecordMap.

First i have created CSV Wizard then RecordMap then DTL and map the fields with csv values.

0 2
0 120

We need to generate a PDF file from an HL7 message as it passes through an Ensemble production. Looking for examples, tutorials, documentation aligned to our scenario.

We are currently using Ensemble (so can't use InterSystems Reports at the moment). Thinking Zen reports...

We can get from HL7 to XML OK, following Introduction to InterSystems Health Connect - YouTube (see c.1:11:00-1:13:00)

0 1
0 121