hi all,

I am looking to make a JDBC connection to my Intersystems Cache using the JDBC driver 2.0.0.

I see the connection format is as "

jdbc:Cache://<host>:<port>/<namespace>

"

What I really want to do is filter additionally by a certain database, i.e. connect my consuming application to a database under the namespace.

how can I do that? what will be the format

0 4
0 417
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,847 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

InterSystems IRIS latest release (v2020.1) makes it even easier for you to build high performance, machine learning-enabled applications to streamline your digital transformation initiatives.

Join this webinar to learn about what's new in InterSystems IRIS 2020.1, including:

• Machine learning and analytics
  • Integration and healthcare interoperability enhancements
  • Ease of use for developers
  • Even higher performance
  • And more...

3 3
0 253

Hi Community,

New reward available on Global Masters Advocate Hub! Please welcome:

⚡️ Your Webinar supported by InterSystems ⚡️

Would you like to hold a professional webinar for developers and tell about your solution/tool and your company services?

Redeem this prize for 3,000 points and we will help you to organize it!

2 1
0 378

Hi Community!

Enjoy watching the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube and learn about IntegratedML feature:

What is IntegratedML in InterSystems IRIS?

https://www.youtube.com/embed/N9QnVx_GLvk
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

3 1
1 348

Hi Community!

The new video from Global Summit 2019 is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Managing the Transition from On-Premises to Cloud-Based SaaS

https://www.youtube.com/embed/SI_F3zaNBVM
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

2 0
0 206
Question
· Apr 7, 2020
How to start a job in ensemble

Hi, this might be a silly question, but how can I start a job in ensemble? I am getting the update button, and my business service is not restarting.

it says 1 new job to be started, but where can I start the job? Would appreciate your help on this

0 6
0 374

I have Mac OSX and Docker Desktop 2.2 (Engine 19.03).

I have a REST service running on my localhost (Mac) and I was trying to consume it from IRIS running in a Docker container.

If you try something like that don't use localhost as HTTP Server setting (using a Business Operation for example).

You have to use host.docker.internal.

3 2
0 241

Hi Developers,

Please welcome a new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel:

Machine Learning 201: Deep Learning

https://www.youtube.com/embed/y2hMiFBC-p0

1 2
0 350

Hi, I have installed IRIS community version in my laptop which has Windows 10 OS, also I am already using Healthshare (Cache for Windows (x86-64) 2017.2.1 (Build 801_3_18178U)) in the same laptop. I tried to import objectscript package manager XML file which is downloaded from https://pm.community.intersystems.com/packages/zpm/latest/installer . I am getting below output which installation failed. Please help to fix this. Thanks in advance

0 5
0 229

Hello, everyone,

InterSystems Certification has designed another certification exam and we need input from our community to help to validate its topics. Here's your chance to have your say in what makes an expert in system administration with InterSystems Caché or IRIS. And, yes, we'd like to hear from you Caché admins!

Here's the exam title and the definition:

3 1
0 311

Full-Stack JavaScript development allows you to create state-of-the-art applications with Caché. With any (web) app you build nowadays, one has to make a lot of architectural decisions and you want to make the right ones. With the Node.js connector available for Caché, you can create a very powerful server side application server, allowing you to use the latest JavaScript technology and frameworks client- and server-side.

With all these new technologies, the most important is to integrate them in the most efficient way and to create a very productive development experience. This article willl get you started step-by-step with Node.js technology.

9 13
1 3K

In Episode 7 of Data Points, product manager @Carmen Logue joined the pod to tell us all about InterSystems Reports — the new reporting feature of InterSystems IRIS! Take a listen to hear about its capabilities, use cases, and how it fits into the existing set of analytics technologies.

https://5e18edf067eb59-03854285.castos.com/player/172127

1 0
0 235

My database service is on the cloud server, and I access it on the company intranet. When I user the %request.CgiEnvs to get "REMOTE_ADDR", but what I have been getting is the company's external address. I can't get my IP address in the LAN.
For example, my computer IP address is 192.168.11.11, and my company's external public network address is 214.17.17. I can only get 214.17.17 by using %request.CgiEnvs("REMOTE_ADDR"), but not 192.168.11.11.

I only want to get 192.168.11.11.

0 6
0 1.1K

Hello community,

I recently started to work with Ensemble. I defined a subclass of EnsLib.HL7.Message. In my production I receive HL7v2 messages and transport them using the Message Router to a business operation. The operation class has an OnMessage method with parameter

pObject As MySubclassOfEnsLibHL7Message.

0 7
0 585

Hi,

Has anyone tried to call Security.Users class (in %SYS namespace) for creating or editing users from a shell script (or any programming language)?

If yes, can you please share your code?

We are trying to automate some stuff and would like to know how this worked for others.

Thanks,

Bharath Nunepalli.

1 7
0 324

Hi,

I've setup an operation that pulls text from an MDM message and uses it to generate a csv file. I'm having issues as our vendor is sending the file with a carriage return (as shown below) to signify the next line but Healthshare is recognising this as a new segment which causes an error.

0 2
0 315

Hi Developers,

Enjoy watching the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Diving into InterSystems Cloud Technology

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Twg7IESeyhQ

0 0
0 197