InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,739 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi:

I have the following method in a buisness operation that works on localhost but not on our server . I think it's how the firewall is set up but i was wondering if there is a known way around this. It can't correlate XML as it returns a "The browser did not send any authentication information" error. I tried adding in username and password to http request to no avail. We could do a c# proxy on a server but i'm wondering if there is a known way to fix this error within intersystems. As a developer we don't have too much control over our Intersystems TIE server.

0 1
0 236

Hi Community!

We're pleased to invite all the developers to the upcoming InterSystems Open Exchange Overview webinar on September 18 at 11:00 AM EDT.

In this webinar you will learn about InterSystems Open Exchange – a gallery of solutions, tools and templates made with InterSystems IRIS, IRIS for Health and other InterSystems data platforms.

What awaits you? In the webinar you’ll know:

1 2
0 292

Whenever the Windows SNMP Service restarts, the snmpdbg log says the following.

13:08:59 :Attempting initial TCP connection(s) with 1 Cache instances ...
13:08:59 :Get connection with ENSEMBLE on port 1972
13:08:59 :Connection refused on port 1972, check if Cache instance ENSEMBLE is started.
13:08:59 :Cache iscsnmp.dll initialized for 1 configs

Ensemble and all productions are running. I've set up Caché SNMP agent on many other servers in our company and those are working fine. However this one server won't budge.

0 10
0 1.1K

Hello developers!

Share the best practices: 1) saving frequently used code sections, 2) quickly finding it, and 3) quickly including it into the current program?
There was a thought for 1,2 to use DC(this resource), but the search is not always convenient not only for me

The idea on the surface is to use the git repos wiki.
Are there any other best practices?

0 12
0 202
Question
· Sep 21, 2020
suppressing a patient identifier

Hi all

Another newbie question.

A small percentage of our patients have an extra hospital number which was imported from the previous PAS but is no longer in use. We only need to send MRN and NHS number and would like to suppress CMRN. Could you please advise me how to do it in DTL?

0 5
0 343
Question
· Jul 20, 2020
IDX Groupcast system from Cache'

Hello,

I posted in another thread a short while back regarding accessing (extracting) data from the Cache' database.

I am now told that the (healthcare) system is IDX Groupcast. The kick off project has not started yet but I would like to do some 'homework' and see the data model. I couldn't find too much about this in a Google search. Would anyone have a link or advise for doing some preliminaries? I am already versed in SQL server.

Thanks,

John Lisa

0 8
0 494

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to build my project on a Linux machine using Docker.

In my development environment, I use Windows 10 Pro with Docker Desktop version 2.3.0.5. Everything works fine, and the docker-compose build runs flawlessly.

But, when I tried to run the same project in a Linux.
Ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS (GNU/Linux 5.4.0-1025-azure x86_64), docker --version
Docker version 19.03.6, build 369ce74a3c

0 2
0 501

Hi Community!

We are pleased to invite all the developers to the upcoming InterSystems Full Stack Contest Kick-off Webinar! The topic of this webinar is dedicated to the Full Stack Contest.

On this webinar, we’ll demo the IRIS Full Stack template and answer the questions on how to develop, build and deploy full stack applications in InterSystems IRIS.

Date & Time: Monday, September 21 — 11:00 AM EDT

Speakers:
🗣 @Evgeny Shvarov, InterSystems Developer Ecosystem Manager
🗣 @Raj Singh, InterSystems Product Manager - Developer Experience

1 2
0 317

Hello forum, hoping that everyone is fine, I am new to intersystems and I am trying to connect Eclipse IDE with Atelier, I have followed several tutorials but in all I have got the same error when wanting to add a server explorer.
I get: "InjectionManagerFactory not found".
What am I doing wrong? Should I install something else? Anyone know how to fix it?
Help please, in advance thanks

0 4
0 818

Hi Community!

Enjoy watching the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Management Portal Overview

https://www.youtube.com/embed/-IYxcjYRlu8
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 212
Question
· Sep 17, 2020
modifying patient address in DTL

Hi

Newbie question. Could you please help me implement the following using DTL only - no programming.

We have a problem where our system sends longer addresses e.g. block of flats in an unexpected format

e.g. address below:

0 3
0 361

I am trying to create a Procedure in Caché, but this message is showing:

<UNDEFINED>frmit+118^%qaqpsq *mt("v",1)

This is the procedure:

CREATE PROCEDURE testebi.sp_cargainicial()
BEGIN
INSERT INTO testebi.Fato_Atendimentos (
PK_OsProcedimento )
SELECT ID
from dado.TblOsProcedimento ;

0 2
0 235

From my recent post, I uploaded a set of values into a global, and I am trying to compare the first field, and then

$GLOBAL("123", "bone issue")=""

$GLOBAL("234","joint issue")=""

Now, I want to compare and see if the DG1:4.1 segment has the code $GLOBAL and then replace the DG14.1 segment with the code and the description

so For Eg: if DG1:4.1 exists in $GLOBAL("123") then replace the segment with the code and description

Can someone guide me on how I can achieve this?

0 4
0 192
Question
· Sep 17, 2020
Bulk load csv into global

Is there a way to bulk load csv into a global? I have a csv with 283 lines in the following pattern

123, first text

234, second text

456, third text

I want to load them into a global ^loader(code, text). Is there a way to upload them using code?

0 4
0 316
Question
· Sep 16, 2020
More than 1 cursor in a class

I have a class that has 2 different cursors for different queries, audit1 and audit2. which are in 2 different methods. The first query runs fine, but the second one generates a 102 error.

Is there an issue with having more than 1 cursor in a class?

Has anyone seen this before?

0 2
0 198