InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,533 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi:

I'm using Docker and I don't get how you create new folders in the container.

I'm using Docker on Windows running the iris health community.

I want to create 2 folders on the instance and be adding files to it; I must be missing something as i can't see how this gets easily managed?

May retry just downloading the main community HS edition not through docker but could how to amend the error

2 10
0 240

Hey Community,

We're pleased to invite you to the InterSystems AI+ML Summit 2021, which will be held virtually from January 25 to February 4! Join us for a two-week event that ranges from thought leadership to technical sessions and even 1:1 “Ask the Expert” sessions.

The sessions will be in both German and English. And this summit is free to attend!

See details below:

4 7
0 561

Hi,

When wanting to use VS-Code for server-side editing.. - In VS-code I can right click on a server item (eg a class) to see a set of menu options including 'Server Source Control... ' and 'Server Command Menu...' at the bottom.

I noticed that these options are somewhat connected to my server-side source control hooks class that inherits from %Studio.SourceControl.Base, however, I am seeing different behavior between my custom subclass of this, and, the provided %Atelier.SourceControl subclass.

1 1
0 393
Question
· Jan 27, 2020
IRIS supports of Python and C++

I cannot find those folders under my IRIS install dev folder. Those were in my cache install dev folder.

Will InterSystems drop those support? If yes, why are there some discussion about Python/Iris in this forum?

Of course, I wish IS continue to support those.

0 23
0 1.3K

The pandemic that struck the world in 2020 made everyone follow the news and the numbers that involve the COVID-19.

Why don’t you take that opportunity to create something simple and pleasant, to follow the number of vaccinations worldwide?

To face this challenge, I'm using the data provided by Our World in Data - Research and data to make progress against the world’s largest problems.

They have a dedicated repository on Github with the data of COVID-19, and I took the vaccination data to help me with my tracker.

4 4
0 320

Hello,

We would need some help,

Our aim is to send an image as binary data using a REST Service

Currently we do the following:

1 We get from the external system a binary image in our REST Operation

2 We encode it to Base64

set linea=""
    while (tResponse.Data.AtEnd = 0) {
        set linea = linea_$system.Encryption.Base64Encode(tResponse.Data.Read(57))
    }

3 We send it to the Process in a Response Message:

1 4
0 844

Hi developers!

We had a set of technology bonuses for the InterSystems Multi-Model contest.

And here is how projects collected it:

Project Docker zpm Key-Value SQL Object Your Model Total Bonus
zapm 2 2 2 2 2 10
iris-vaccine-tracker 2 2 2 2 2 10
qewd-jsdb-kit-iris 2 2 2 6
BeI-MultiModel 2 2 2 2 2 10
iris-image-index-demo 2 2 2 2 2 2 12
IRIS Publisher 2 2 2 2 8
iris-sftp-logs 2 2 2 2 2 10
iris-multimodel-suite 2 2 2 2 2 10
GeoDatas 2 2 2 6
HealthInfoQueryLayer 2 2 2 6

0 0
0 138
Question
· Jan 27, 2021
License occupied 100% situation

许可证检测中,当前许可证使用达到100%,我们应该如何迅速处理解决它?并且不影响生产环境。 In license detection, the current license usage reaches 100%. How can we deal with it quickly? And does not affect the production environment.

0 5
0 272

On a default VS Code installation, when you create a new file its language mode is 'Plain Text'

You have to click there to set another mode.

Luckily, there's a setting you can tweak to change this. It is called files.defaultLanguage

Set it to the ID of the language you want. Those IDs display in parentheses after each entry on the language mode selector.

3 1
1 1.7K
Question
· Jan 26, 2021
SNMP development

At present, the SNMP information provided in healthConnect can not meet the needs of users. How to extend the SNMP Library of the program

0 2
0 124
Question
· Jan 27, 2021
How to force service shutdown

When the started service component cannot be shut down correctly in the foreground, can you terminate the service by ending the task manager process? Will it affect the correct operation of the system

0 3
0 1.4K