InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,757 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
Article
· Mar 4, 2021 1m read
What is accuracy, accuracy, recall

Accuracy rate is a measure of our prediction results, and it is a measure of how many of the predicted positive samples are actually positive.
The recall rate is for our original sample, and it shows how many positive examples in the sample were correctly predicted.
Accuracy = Predicted correctly/All
If we want to be able to retrieve as much content as possible, this is the pursuit of "recall ratio", namely A/(A+C), the bigger the better.

3 0
0 168

Hey Developers,

Enjoy watching the presentation of the IRIS-REST-API-DATABASEMANAGER app that allows you to create persistent Tables and Data in InterSystems Cache Database:

IRIS-REST-API-DATABASEMANAGER Demo

https://www.youtube.com/embed/bUT-NYZC9FM
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

7 1
0 145

This is the first InterStstems programming contest that we participated in! Come check out and vote for us!

The overbooking management system combines the unique conditions of the hotel, such as room prices, order channels, customer needs (etc...). System uses machine learning algorithms (such as: KNN/ES-RNN...) to accurately predict the daily no-show and occupancy rate of the hotel, and further combines with the revenue equation to find the best largest room sales volume, which can significantly increase the hotel marginal revenue.

2 2
0 167

Hey Developers,

See how the InterSystems IRIS FHIR Server allows you to develop and deploy your FHIR applications on AWS without manual configuration and deployment:

Getting Started with the InterSystems IRIS FHIR Server on AWS

https://www.youtube.com/embed/V6TWgSa69TQ
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

5 0
1 205

Good day, developers!

The "apptools-admin" project is not only a set of tools for the administrator, but a platform for the rapid creation of a prototype of any solution.
For example, Photo Album, Music Player, and Personal Library all come together in a user-friendly treasure chest design.

Load http:// your-host:your-port/apptoolsrest/a/infochest

Change the path to your treasure files and start viewing, listening or reading from any convenient device: desktop, tablet or smartphone.

2 0
0 253
Article
· May 25, 2016 5m read
Random Read IO Storage Performance Tool

New Tool Available

Please see PerfTools IO Test Suite for a later version of the Random Read IO tool.

Purpose

This tool is used to generate random read Input/Output (IO) from within the database. The goal of this tool is to drive as many jobs as possible to achieve target IOPS and ensure acceptable disk response times are sustained. Results gathered from the IO tests will vary from configuration to configuration based on the IO sub-system. Before running these tests ensure corresponding operating system and storage level monitoring are configured to capture IO performance metrics for later analysis.

14 17
2 3.5K

I have 2 instances of Cache, one of 2010 and the other 2016. On both I have created a SSL Configuration with same name.

When I connect to a SOAP Service Client from Cache 2010, I get the above error.

If I connect from Cache 2016, the connection get through.

How can get more details of the error in the Cache 2010 instance to be able to fix this issue.

I have enabled the SOAP Log and it does not give much of details.

Regards

Anil

1 6
0 5.1K

Hi Community,

Enjoy watching the new session recording from the InterSystems AI+ML Summit 2021:

AI+ML Summit Convergent Analytics – Healthcare Stream

https://www.youtube.com/embed/yDRZwK3maeQ

3 1
0 235

I was having trouble with some dimension based calculated members defined in Analyzer. They would work and then not work. At one point I had two identical calculated measures, same code, same specification and one would work and one would not. I was trying to set them up in "shared storage", that checkbox in the calculated member dialog that should allow the measures to be used across multiple pivots.

0 2
0 175

Hi folks!

Sometimes when we develop a mockup or PoC there is a need for a simple interface that will provide data in IRIS in JSON against SQL queries.

And recently I contributed a simple module that does exactly that:

accepts SQL string and returns the JSON.

How to install? Just call:

zpm "install sql-rest"

If you install it in a namespace X it will setup a /sql endpoint to your system that will accept POST requests with SQL string and will return the result for you for the data available in the namespace X.

7 0
2 394
Article
· Mar 2, 2021 1m read
Vote for us
Hotel Overbooking in hospitality industry

This is the first InterStstems programming contest that we participated in! Come check out and vote for us!

3 1
0 157
Question
· Feb 23, 2021
Logging for "Dead" Processes

Today we had an issue where a couple of our IRIS "processes" had a status of "Dead".

How do I configure IRIS so that, when that happens, IRIS will log an event to messages.log or alerts.log?

We are forwarding the contents of both of those logs to Splunk for analysis, and I'd like to be able to see those events in there as well.

0 7
0 313