Question
· Mar 13, 2020
List All Available Resources

Maybe I haven't seen anything about it in the documentation, but why isn't there a way to list all the Resources from the %SYS namespace from a class rather than through ^SECURITY

Thinking maybe something like this:
##Class(Security.Resources).ListAll(.result)

0 1
0 257
Question
· Dec 11, 2018
Websockets issue

Hello,

I'm trying to use Websockets and understand how it works. To do so, I tried to follow the sample in here :

https://github.com/intersystems-ru/WebSocketsSample

I opened studio, connected to my server into the USER namespace and use the Tools -> Import Local in order to add the 3 files (app.js.xml, index.html.xml and WebSockets.Main.cls )

I compile without error and use the View -> Web Page and it doesn't work as expected

0 2
0 257

I have the following servers in IRIS mirror set:
Arbiter; isc_agent only
LIVETC01; IRIS DB full install; Primary
LIVETC02; IRIS DB full install; Backup

A couple of days ago IRIS hung.
The application using LIVETC01 DB stopped functioning.

I'm trying to find out the sequence of events leading up to the failure.

0 2
0 257
Question
· Oct 7, 2017
.xls format problem

When i tried to print .txt format,data will be coming without space between each row but when
I tried to print .xls format mean ,it gives gap of each row.what is the reason behind this?

0 1
0 257

I am getting this with %RCHANGE:

RPMS 28d1>D ^%RCHANGE

This routine changes all occurrences of a string in
routines/include files.

1. Change every: Cache to: IRIS
2. Change every:

Routine(s): %*
Routine(s):

Then I get these types of messages:

This routine is mapped to another database, are you sure you want to change it??
No => yes%DIRFULL.INT

%BENCHLANG.INT

0 5
0 257

Hi:

I'm using Docker and I don't get how you create new folders in the container.

I'm using Docker on Windows running the iris health community.

I want to create 2 folders on the instance and be adding files to it; I must be missing something as i can't see how this gets easily managed?

May retry just downloading the main community HS edition not through docker but could how to amend the error

2 10
0 257

In a DTL to transform from HL7v2 to FHIR; select the code for the attending provider within a for each statement

<foreach property='source.AttendingClinicians()' key='st' >

<if condition='source.AttendingClinicians.(st).Code&apos;=""' >

<true>

<if condition='..In(source.AttendingClinicians.(st).IdentifierTypeCode ,"NPI","PNPI")' >

0 3
0 256

Wondering if there's a setting in VSCode to stop continuting commenting in VSCode?

For example, if I have

//this is a comment

and press enter at the end, it will continue on the next line with

//this is a comment
//|

I would like to stop this behavior, or have it only continue with a block comment.

Is this possible in VSCode? I think it's part of the ISC extension that causes it, as it doesn't happen for other languages.

Thanks!

0 5
0 256

Hi Community,

There are two records of the same patient coming from the same source and when they are merged from the source they are not updating Health Information Exchange. I have blurred crucial information and the records are not falling off the worklist items after a merge from the source system.

The two records from the same source are in the middle section and the right section.

0 1
0 256
Question
· May 24, 2018
image tab

Good afternoon, I have a tabGroup where I populate tabs with images using the scr property. If a user scrolls to the bottom of the image on a tab, when they go to the next tab, they are also at the bottom. When moving between tabs, I would like the user to always be presented with the top of the tab content. I have not been unsuccessful in doing this. Would someone have input on how to make this happen? Thank you in advance for any and all feedback.

0 2
0 256

Good morning,

We would appreciate your support:

Developing an integration to perform a "Query / Retrieve" circuit with DICOM medical imaging studies, we would need the following:

Options of invocation of the DICOM TCP service that has been published for this integration, alternatives to the command line option.

Specifically we have read: Receive DICOM document with an embedded PDF and metadata.

0 3
0 256

Hello all,

I'm "playing" a little bit with IRIS as document database, as it seems really simple to use.

So far, creating a database and inserting documents is fine. Creating a Property so it can be indexed seems very useful and it works well when this property is created at the very beginning. But here my "problem": whenever a new property is added, how can the values be recalculated and inserted, so indices can be correctly updated?

0 3
0 256

Example:

Method Execute (args...) As %Status {
 #dim statement as %SQL.Statement
 set statement = ##class(%SQL.Statement).%New(2)
 set statement.%Dialect = "CACHE"
 do statement.prepare(query)

#dim rs as %SQL.StatementResult
 set rs = statement.execute(args...)

My questions are: 1) how do I get the size of args **2) how to get all values of **args **3) is it possible to modify the **args?

0 6
0 256

Hello everyone,

I am looking for the syntax or the way to use a class created in the "BNA" Namespace (my application) from the %SYS Namespace.

Here is the context:

I have a "BNA" application contained in the "BNA" NS, this application provides a user creation functionality. This feature creates both the user in a table in the application and in the Iris system.

0 9
0 256
Question
· Aug 18, 2020
Validate signature from string

Hello,

We would need to handle the following use case:

A system replies to our GET with a list of codes and a signature.

Each code has been signed with the SHA512withECDSA algorithm

We would need to:

1 Concatenate all codes in a string

2 Decode the string which is in Base 64

3 Validate the string using the signature which we get in the reply

We have read for step 2:

Base64Decode

0 1
0 255