Question
· May 4, 2016
Bootstrap's $navbar

Hi, The ZEN Mojo Widget reference at ../csp/sys/%ZEN.Mojo.WidgetReference.bootstrap33xHomepage.cls is a great reference for viewing the different components available with each helper plugin - and it also supplies snippets of JSON code to use in your layout definitions.

I'm having problems with the Bootstrap $navbar component however. This is layout definition, with a navbar and button contained within the bar.:

0 1
0 329

I was trying to modify the REST.DocServer sample in the SAMPLE namespaces to use the new %Object and %Array system objects (Ensemble 2016.2 build 636) with the following changes:

/// This method returns a list of namespaces for this server

ClassMethod GetNamespaces() As %Status

{

#dim tSC As %Status = $$$OK

#dim tList,tNS,tFilteredList,tValue As %String

#; Get the list of namespaces

Do List^%SYS.NAMESPACE(.tList)

Set tNS="" For {

Set tNS=$Order(tList(tNS),1,tValue) If tNS="" Quit

0 4
0 544

I get NOROUTINE when I try to call a label in a routine in another namespace:

d someLabel^|”OTHERNAMESPACE”|someRoutine(inputVar,.resultByReference)

Two questions:

1. What is wrong with my syntax for calling a label in the other routine, versus just the root of the .int/mac?

2. Can I pass a parameter by reference when using extended routine reference?

0 3
0 614

Hello,

It is time for me to eat my own dog's food and start implementing unit test running with coverage :) I will be inundating IRC with questions at this point, but I have a more general question first.

In this tutorial, it is supposed that your unit tests are exported as XML first... But that's not very practical. Is there a way, instead, to run all tests from a given project without having this export?

My first thought on how to do this would be to:

1 3
0 573

On the Mac...

I've defined a Cache Connection to my local server. It worked for the last two days, but after an uninstall/reinstall of Atelier, it stopped working. The stack trace has these entries:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Can't read from secure storage node /com.intersys.eclipse.connmgr/ensrc

Caused by: org.eclipse.equinox.security.storage.StorageException: No password provided.

1 5
0 720

Hello,

Still related to the unit test with coverage support project, one goal is to make that package available to everyone.

One possible way I already know of is that all fully qualified class names (ie, the package + the class name) start with %, which mean that on installation all classes will end up in the %SYS namespace, but this requires that the install be done as a user with the necessary privileges to write to %SYS.

1 6
0 439

Has anyone noticed that the Feature Map and Master Index was dropped from the 2016 version?

Anyone know why?

Please see the attached file of a screen shot.

Well, I have a screen shot file, but when I try to up load .docx, or .pdf, or html I am prevented, don't know why?

Yes, frustration!

0 7
0 450

We are currently looking into a way to provide a group of end-users (i.e. non-Interface Development engineers) access to a pre-defined group of Ensemble-based Data Lookup Tables for purposes of viewing and editing. We do not want to give them access to ALL Data Lookup Tables due to security/continuity concerns.

My thinking is that a simple persistent Cache table with three columns (Role Name, Table Name, Access-Level [like View or Edit]) with a CSP front-end could potentially provide an easy way to make this solution a reality.

0 1
0 944

What would be the preferred method to create an HL7 message from an input that is not HL7?

Would it be better to take the non-HL7 input and construct an HL7 message in the business service that then gets passed off to a routing process, or would it be best to just pass the non HL7 message to a routing process that called a data transformation to create the HL7 message?

My thought is the later, due to the fact that updates to the creation of the HL7 message are done using the graphical DTL editor rather than editing COS in the service.

0 1
1 684

I have two servers in our TEST environment. One with HSBUS and one with HSREGISTRY. Let's call them "HSBUS01" and "HSDB01" respectively.

Now, I can access HSBUS with my SQL client by using the JDBC driver pointed to hsbus01.full.name.com and port 1972 and specifying a namespace of "HSBUS". I am, however, unable to access the HSREGISTRY instance via SQL with a similar combination of information.

0 2
0 394

We have a query that looks something like:

select a, b, c, d, e, f

from tbla inner join tblb on tbla.....

This query runs in the expected 200-400 ms range.

If we run the same query but reduce the select to just:

select a

from tbla inner join tblb on tbla.....

then the query runs for 30 minutes or more.

The rest of the query is identical. Is there a logical explanation for how this can happen?

Thanks.

0 5
0 465

I have to disect thousands upon thousands of strings like this:

96842-2-AEV.00001-63561-001958-100728760I-42

I've been able to pull out the first, second and final segments as separated by hyphens, but now I have a predicament where I need to use the second segment, the 2 shown in the example above, in a join to another table. Problem is Cache apparently doesn't like doing that. Just the same, I have to find a way.

Here's the code I'm using to pull that segment out into as separate field in the query results:

0 2
0 971

Hi Community,

How can I create a JSON with the object ID by using the %Object:$toJSON API?

I have the following piece of code bellow where I create an object reference, create a %Object instance from %fromObject and them I am creating the JSON from $toJSON, but it does not expose the %ID (object id). How is the best approach to create a JSON with the respectives object IDs?

1 7
0 1.5K

I'm trying to find a good way to control the Filename for X12 Acknowledgement files, but there doesn't seem to be a way to do that without custom coding. Here's what I figured out so far:

EnsLib.EDI.X12.Service.FileService allows you to set a Reply Target Config, which would likely be an X12 File Operation. The Service doesn’t have any settings related to the name of the Acknowledgement file though. That’s determined entirely by the Operation.

1 1
0 672
Question
· Apr 21, 2016
iFind index missing data

I've been using iFind indices in one of my applications but this morning discovered that the index is missing data. I confirmed the issue also exists in our test environment and rebuilt the indices there. That seems to have fixed the immediate problem. However I'd like to understand how this came about to avoid it happening in the future.

Has anyone encountered this before and know the cause?

0 2
0 584

I installed Atelier on Windows in order to take a look at how the BPL and DTL graphical editors accessible via the "Open diagram editor" action work. The diagram editor is opened but I get the following error:

Message from webpage
---------------------------
Unable to load SVG diagram. Please ensure your browser is supported for portal access.

It looks like Atelier uses IE in order to display the editor even though my Windows default browser is Chrome.

1 8
0 576

Good afternoon, I have image files stored on disk. I would like to display those images in an <image> control as the end user clicks on rows in a tablepane. I already do this with image data stored in a cache database:

s imageComp = %page.%GetComponentById("ImgTab"_tLdCnt)
s imageComp.disabled=0
s tId=rsId.Get("ID")
s tPageObj=##class(My.PageObj).%OpenId(tId)
s oid=tPageObj.ImageBLOB.%Oid()
s encryptedOid=..Encrypt(oid)
s imageComp.src="%25CSP.StreamServer.cls?STREAMOID="_encryptedOid

0 2
0 695
Question
· Apr 22, 2016
Transformations

Hi this is my first post, so a little about my background. I've been programming in PHP/JavaScript for about 10 years.
I've got quite a bit of knowledge surrounding object orientated programming and know the basics.

Last year I looked into the Mirth integration engine and did some work around that.

I've now moved jobs and I'm doing some work (surprise, surprise) with Ensemble.

0 1
0 619
Question
· Apr 20, 2016
Open Declaration for macro

Is is possible in Atelier to open a macro declaration? Using the context menu results in a "Current text selection does not resolve to a Script element" error in the status area at bottom of window.

Also the arguments for the macro are not shown on hover.

Doesn't seem to matter if the associated include file is added to the project.

(Version: 1.0.142, Mac OS X)

1 2
0 346