Dear All,

I would like to block ADT_A18 and ADT_A47 HL7 2.3 messages with an empty MRG:1 field.

This is to prevent my current HL7 ADT router (Business process) sending blank Merges downstream.

I've attempted to create a business rule where this would return out the business role process. However the messages still loop though the other rules.

Any advice would be great.

Kind Regards

Stuart

0 6
0 723

Hello...

I need to convert a array (JSON) in a List Of String. I think, there is some method that does it directly.

Something like that:

SAMPLES>set list = ##class(%ListOfDataTypes).$fromJSON("[""a"",""b"",""c""]")

%FromObject+21^%Library.RegisteredObject.1 *%Exception.General Compose Compose %FromObject Unable to map frm %Library.Array instance to %Library.ListOfDataTypes

I have reading about this but I don't found some trick to help me.

0 1
0 535
Question
· Jun 26, 2017
iFind and HTML text

I have a class with text property, which contains html text (usually pieces, so it may be invalid), here's a sample value:

<div moreinfo="none">Word1 Word2</div><br>
<a href = "123" >Word3</a>

When I add iFind index on text, there are at least two problems:

1 4
0 433

Hi

I get always the following error when I query our FHIR repository with a specific TAG

/csp/healthshare/fhirserver/fhir/Encounter?_tag=

ERROR #5002: Cache error: <INVALID OREF>zSearch+86 ^HS.FHIR.Repository.Operations.1

I've deleted rows from cache database. On the table HS_FHIR_Repository_Resource.Encounter as we had duplicate records...

Any help would be great

Kind Regards,

Joao Palma

0 2
0 451

Hi everyone!

We have many severs (DEV, QA and LIVE) besides many other slave servers (about 133) that are running Caché instances. Before writing this utility myself, I would like to know if anyone has done it before. We need to change the SuperUser password and do other credential setups like this on all of these servers and we don't want to do it one by one.

0 4
0 691

I would like to start a discussion regarding Caché Objects and Caché SQL.

It is my understanding that the creators of Caché Objects see Caché SQL as the reporting arm of Objects and as such SQL is essential to Caché Objects.

I once met a Caché Objects programmer who was writing code to $Order through the Globals because that person thought that Caché SQL was too slow and inefficient. I attempted to convince the person otherwise.

So, what say you? Is SQL essential to Caché Objects?

Or

0 29
0 805

Hi,

Can you please tell us how to create xsl file for CCD to SDA conversion using XSLT.

What will be the prerequisites.

I have tried to create an xsl file for the given xml given belowusing XSLT transform Wizrad:

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<s1 title="s1 title attr">
  <s2 title="s2 title attr">
    <s3 title="s3 title attr">Content</s3>
  </s2>
</s1>

using the stylesheet below:

0 2
0 1.1K

Hello,

I have been struggling and could use some help as I think I'm burnt. I am trying to change a Textual 2.5.1 OBX;5 with multiple iterations to a simple non-iterating outbound result. I have played around with $piece but can't seem to get it to work. The outcome I would like is for OBX;5 to look like this: |Positive| and currently it looks like this: |Positive~_~_~_~_~|. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

0 3
0 422

Hello community,

I would like to know answer to the question: What would be an optimal way to connect an Ensemble and a pure Caché server? Optimally in such a way for the Caché system to be able to fire Ensemble processes and the Ensemble server to call Caché server functions.

0 1
0 322

Is there a way to use a HL7 field value as part of the File Naming in the Business Operation FileOperation class. I know we can do this in a custom class, but I was wondering if it could be done the default FileOperation class?

Example:

MSH-4 contains the value 12345

We would like to name the file 12345_YYYYMMDDHHMMSS.HL7

MSH.4 value here_%Y%m%d%H%M%S.HL7

It may not be possible, but I just want to see if anyone has any information

Thanks,

Kevin Brown

0 3
0 769
Question
· Jun 22, 2017
Hash values of columns

I try to find a function, which generates hash values of columns. In MS SQL Server I can use

select hashbytes('sha2_256', my_column) ...

to create hash values of my_column. Is it possible to use such things in Caché?

Thank you
André

0 1
0 1.1K

Let's say I open a stream/file.

If it's not in UTF8 i need to call $ZCVT, and if it's already in UTF8, then I don't need to call $ZCVT.

Is there any way to determine character encoding for input stream/file?

0 4
0 2K

It is possible to update Cache object property from Python using the following Python code, with import of intersys.pythonbind3:

my_object.set("my_property",["A","B","C"])

However, I am unable to save 2D %List with 2D Python array like the following:

my_object.set("my_property",[["A","B","C"],["1","2","3"]])

I am not sure whether this is Python-Cache bind flaw or design issue. Is there any alternative/ workaround to do the same for above?

0 3
0 360

Hi, Community!

How do you store the source files of your Caché project? What is the directories structure? What are the benefits?

I prefer the following structure:

/cls/package/subpackage/class.cls

/mac/package/routine.mac

/int/package/routine.int

/inc/macro.inc

/dfi/folder/sample.pivot.dfi

Example

Benefits:

• folders are packages.
  • easy to understand what type of sources are in the project.

What is your approach?

2 4
1 1.2K