Question
· Oct 1, 2017
Convert HL7 to XML

Hi We have a need in our Ensemble production to take HL7 ver 2.3 and provide an XML representation of it to provide to non-HL7 consumers. What would be the prefereed way to do it. Are there are pre-defined XML schemas in Ensemble that could be use ? We are currently on Ensemble 2015.2

0 2
0 2K

When I create a project and pull in files from the server, certain files (BPLs and DTLs) aren't synchronized, and when I try to sync them (without making any changes) I get a Resolve Version Conflict screen, with differences between the local copy and server copy. Sometimes the Parameters are in different places, or the Storage will be on top of one and on the bottom of the other, and sometimes the server copy will flat out have lines that aren't in the local copy at all.

0 2
0 283

Hi, folks!

Is there any way to use $CASE or $SELECT functionality in SQL SELECT query?

E.g. something like this:

SELECT product, $CASE(status,"New":field1,"Payed":field2) as data from sales

To see either in data column either field1 or field2 values in regard of status value.

0 3
0 790

Hi-

I am running the latest version of Cache and am trying to use the Config.* classes in the %SYS namespace to be able to gather information from a cache.cpf file that was provided to me by a customer. The customer is running an older version of Cache which had a different Version number in the cpf file. Theirs is 2013.1 and mine is 2015.1.

My question is, are the Config.* classes backwards compatible. Can I use a 2017.1 version of Cache to read information from cpf file from a 2014 system?

0 12
0 273

Hi all-

We used to have this Java applet in our CSP page to "print all" and "download all" PDF medical reports. We want this applet so that the user won't have to open each PDF in the browser just to print it.

But now most browsers do not support Java applets anymore due to security concerns, so that Java application is down. We tried to migrate to Java Web Start but don't know how to invoke the JNLP file from the CSP page. I am new to Cache so any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 6
0 816

Hi there.

I was wondering if there was a supported way of editing the Title bar of the management portal so that at a glance it is clear as to what environment is being worked on. This would be in addition to the namespace and server name being displayed.

Ideally I would like to make it clear at a glance that a user is working within the Dev or Live environment.

0 3
0 290

Hi , i have a JSON record as follow {value1,value2, value3}

i want to write my switch statement in this form:

<switch> my value
<case> value1</case>
<case>value2</case>
<case>value3</case>
​</switch>

is there any possibility to extract values from JSON record and put them in a switch statement?

thank's

0 1
0 2.1K

Hi, folks!

When you deploy DeepSee solutions you often do not want grant a User %All Role to work with a particular Dashboard.

Consider a Dashboard 'Dash' with a few widgets where listings are being used.

If you manage a Role to get access to the Dash you need to grant access to %DB_DBNAME resource to have a database access, grant access to a Dashboard resource (if any) and ... grant SELECT accesses to all the tables involved in SQL queries being used in all the listings of widgets.

1 3
0 419

Hoping someone can help.

I had posted a similar question outside this group a while ago "Errors requesting data from local Ensemble FHIR Repository" but haven't had the chance to follow up on it since. It was suggested I re-post inside this group.

I'm trying to request data from my local FHIR repository using a simple JavaScript client and am getting the following CORS errors . ( It is a standalone client not inside HealthShare without CSP etc. on my localhost ).

0 4
0 1K

Hi,

I am a beginner on intersystems technologies ! and i want implements Oauth2 for our projects ( Angular 2 + Caché REST Backend).

i read the article that the link is below :

https://community.intersystems.com/post/cach%C3%A9-open-authorization-framework-oauth-20-implementation-part-1

But : i need to create all servers ( Auth and Resource ) on Caché and dont' to use google server.

0 4
0 899

I have a Powershell script to backup up a Cache database. The script runs through and backs up the database with the normal 4 iterations. The script successfully produces the backup file and an associated log file. However, after completion of the backup there is what appears to be a permission error. I have not been able to find any information that would help me determine if this message impacts the integrity of the back up. From the end of the output of the backup:

0 2
0 578

Hi, I work on my application and I want to develop rules for extracting values from my database but i've any idea:

I want to order my records by the most recent timestamps values with profile_id and biometric type as keys, after comparing them with my personal program date (when the timestamp > at my fixed date : an alert message is sent to the patient)

you find here the attached screenshots for my to databases. thank's

0 6
0 1.1K

Hi guys!

Unique, PrimaryKey and IDKey?
In what contexts does it apply?

IDKey sets the registry key access to the store.
PrimaryKey, Unique, and IDKey define the uniqueness in the records, but what is correct?

I use everyone? What is the context of each?

1 4
0 716

I was hoping someone might be able to help me.

I am after some code i can run (preferably in terminal) to return details of an SQL Gateway Connection (ODBC).

Scenario is a forgotten password for a server that needs its connection details replicating on another production.

I know this can be done with Credentials by simply querying the 'Ens.Config.Credentials' class however i cannot seem to find the equivalent.

0 4
0 596