InSync is an application currently under development by InterSystems, primarily using Ensemble, as a mixed CSP/Zen web application. There's a lot of defunct legacy code in the code base and we're actively seeking it out and trimming the deadwood out.

2 2
0 376

Hi all,

I've been looking for a way to extract the sorting from the ^CacheTemp.zenData global that contain the tablePane snapshot data in order to use it on a report following the current UI sorting criteria.

I could see that if the column is sorted by one column, new entries with this structure are created:

^CacheTemp.zenData(<sessionId>,<snapShotId>,<tablePaneId>,"index",<columnId>,<value>,<dataId>)=""

0 6
0 484

Hi

I have been experimenting with the creation of a set of REST services for an app. The basic GET operation is set to create a %ZEN.proxyObject instance, and then set an instance of a Persistant class as a property, which gives me all of the values I want to return. However, it also gives me some values that I don't want to return over REST (because they are both private, and large registered objects which will bog down performance)

2 3
0 451

Hello.

For debugging purposes I sometimes need to display stack information to the current device or save it (to a global for example).

There is this snippet offered in documentation:

ClassMethod StackToDisplay()
{
    For loop = 0:1:$Stack(-1) {
        Write !, "Context level:", loop, ?25, "Context type: ", $Stack(loop)
        Write !, ?5, "Current place: ", $Stack(loop, "PLACE")
        Write !, ?5, "Current source: ", $Stack(loop, "MCODE")
        Write !
    }
}

And to save stack to a global there's always an exception method:

0 11
0 1.4K
Question
· Mar 29, 2016
I/O Logged messages question

Hi -

I was looking at the “Purge Data Management” page, and one of the “Record Types” is the “I/O Log” which sometimes doesn’t clear when you purge all of the message.

But I’m not sure what it’s actually reporting as “I/O Log” messages (and I can’t find anyplace to view what is being considered I/O Logged Messages - so I can understand what’s happening)

Can anyone shed some light on these messages?

0 1
0 301
Question
· Mar 29, 2016
iKnow Architect - metadata

Hello,

I am experimenting with the iKnow Domain Architect in the 2016.2 field test.

I would like to know if it is possible to load metadata from text files. This was possible in previous versions, using the Loading Wizard.

I have checked the documentation and I do not see any explanation for loading metadata held in text files. Thank you!

0 1
0 285

Hello!

We use iKnow's GetSimilar for decision making. Right now we have a domain with both good and bad documents and using GetSimilar we want to see if a document is more similar to the good ones or the bad ones. To do this we simply compare the weighted average of the score from the good ones and the bad ones that GetSimilar returns.

The problem is that GetSimilar doesn't always return the score to all other documents. Assuming we have 50 documents I would expect the following result:

0 1
0 346
Question
· Mar 22, 2016
How does Zlogin work

Hi Community: I have a legacy Caché based app that has Zlogin or %Zlogin routine. I understand that such routine will be invoked as soon as the user logs in. Can someone tell me where to find such routine? The namespace where the user connects to? Or in CACHESYS? Thanks, HT

0 3
0 406

In Atelier when resolving conflicts with the server the screen shows the Local copy and Server copy and the differences, but depending on where the difference is you cannot tell what what the document is, you need to scroll to the top to see what it is before deciding what to do. It should indicate the class or routine name beside "Conflicting Server documents"

2 3
0 278

Please consider these two concepts:

Concept 1 - Web Service or Web Application or Server Side

Concept 2 - Client Service or Client Application or Client Side

Maybe I am just a Web/Zen newbie, if I am and you all understand this, I apologize. (no nasty remarks please)

The questions are numbered, if you wish to respond to an individual question please precede it by the question number.

1. Is there consistency in naming these concepts?
0 2
0 421

We need to add some stored data to an ACK message being sent back to the originating system. I have been looking at how to adapt the standard "EnsLib.HL7.MsgRouter.RoutingEngine" to do this as I cannot see any obvious way. Any suggestion?

0 1
0 454

Version: 1.0.123

Cache for UNIX (Apple Mac OS X for x86-64) 2016.2 (Build 619U) Thu Mar 17 2016

After deleting a class on the server, Atelier still wants to believe it exists. I even deleted the project and the server. After re-creating them, it still believes the class exists. I log in with studio and it shows the class has been removed.

If I attempt to open the class in the server explorer, I get a null pointer exception, but I can open any other class.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

James

1 2
0 312
Question
· Mar 17, 2016
Atelier Debugging

I am trying to debug a class on Atelier and it is not stopping at the defined breakpoint.

Atelier IDE Version: 1.0.107 - Cloud Connection

I have already taken a look at the Community´s Atelier Debugging Video and followed the steps without success.

Can anybody help me on that?

Tks.

2 3
0 381

Hi,

posted some weeks ago in the "old" ZEN Google Group, maybe someone here can help to understand how to properly setting up a csp applications and contributing from the build-in caché security mechanism.

I´ve created a webapplication and wan´t to add further security to it using the smp. But... first things first.

I have two Databases let´s say DB1-LOGIN and DB2-Application. Each of this DBs has a resource assigned. DB1-LOGIN has a resource %DB1-LOGIN which has a public permission of 'read'. DB2 has a resource as well %DB2-Application with no public access.

1 7
0 567

We have to route messages in a Process Class by their source (using either the SourceConfigName from the Message Header or the Source in the Message Body.

The inputs are standard HL7 messages from different Services but need to be routed on to different Processes depending on where they come from (not my design & I can't change it now) does any one have any suggestions how I could do this?

Thanks

0 4
0 678

[SOLVED]

added

>/tmp/compilew.log &>/tmp/compilew.log ; tail /tmp/compilew.log

to redirect the output to the stdout. Somehow the javac has wierd behavior with the output on errors and verbose information.

Hi,

i want the JAVA-Projections and wrappers to compile after Caché created the files. The creation of the files works 100%.

My addition to createProjection in our Projectionclass is following:

0 2
0 335

Some thins I have noticed, which I am not sure are bugs or features to come.

1.) Go to type declaration (F3 or ctrl+click on a class/variable/method)

It doesn not work on object variables and methods

Where it does work, it opens the related class but it is not editable.

2. )There is no code indentation correction/ctrl+L ?

Is this planned?

I would very much prefer to have formatting even if it means loosing some COS "functionalty".

1 4
0 267

In the documenations at this location http://docs.intersystems.com/enscomm20152/csp/documatic/%25CSP.Documatic..., the normalize method applies normalizaion for text using the defined manguage and dictionary.

I want to normalize my iFind queries. How can I use the normalize method ? any code sample ?

I want also to delete properly the iFind index. Deleting all the rows in the table is sufficient ?

0 1
0 340