Hi developers!

If you missed our presentation at the InterSystems UK&I Summit and our demo during the Source Control roundtable, but you still want to find out more about source control for Interoperability Productions... there’s another chance to see it at our User Group Session next Thursday, November 3rd at 3pm (GMT)

The new driver enables highly granular management of Interoperability Productions with tight integration into the InterSystems IRIS management management portal. 

4 0
0 171
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 20,042 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi ,

Still a newbie for ensemble, I am trying to convert XML message to HL7 Message. I am using Custom schema for XML structure which includes MSH and PID segments from HL7 Message.

These are the service, process, Operation classes i am using

Business service-EnsLib.EDI.XML.Service.FileService

Business Process-EnsLib.MsgRouter.RoutingEngine

Business operation -EnsLib.HL7.Operation.FileOperation

0 8
0 844

Hi Community,

Let's meet virtually at our Second Community Roundtable!
This will be a 45-min friendly discussion on a given topic: What is the best source control system for development with InterSystems IRIS.

>> Register here <<

https://www.youtube.com/embed/86xPyfc1mKI
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

3 1
0 470

Hello,

I need to add an NTE segment after the OBX segment. I'm not a programmer so, I'm hoping to do this on the DTL Editor. Is it possible? If yes, how?

Some ORU messages from my EMR come in to Iris without NTE after the OBX. Thus, I need to add it in Iris For Health.

Thank you!

0 2
0 332

I am demonstrating a use case of how we can create an IRIS Interoperability Production for special use in an external language. InterSystems IRIS, within Interoperability has a framework called Production Extension (PEX), using which we can create productions and program them as per their purpose using external languages like Java, Python etc, and also develop custom inbound and outbound adapters to communicate with other applications.

6 5
0 338

I know there is the ability to enable Rule Sets within a Business Rule by dates, but what about Sub-Rules or just Rules in general? We have an upcoming go-live that is at Midnight and I was wondering if there was a way I could script out enabling rules/sub-rules within a Business Rule to save my team some time and headaches. Or is the best practice is just to create another rule for the go-live, then move it over once we are live...

0 1
0 237

This is the ninth in a series of releases that are part of the developer preview program for 2022.2 Future preview releases are expected to be updated biweekly and we will add features as they are ready. Please share your feedback through the Developer Community so we can build a better product together.

0 2
1 263

Hello

I have a problem on enabling SNMP monitoring on Cache.

I installed on HP UX NET SNMP 5.7.2 package from HP Software Center and enabled agentX protocol in snmpd.cfg.

When I enabled full debugging on Cache and NET SNMP I discovered that sent and received packets on both sides are not the same. Some bytes are different. I think the problem is in default charset for TCP/IP connection which is on our system set to CP1250 instead of default RAW. So result is that Cache notifies are not visibile from snmpwalk etc.

Is there a solution for this issue?

0 4
0 190

YASPE is the successor to YAPE (Yet Another pButtons Extractor). YASPE has been written from the ground up with many internal changes to allow easier maintenance and enhancements.

YASPE functions:

• Parse and chart InterSystems Caché pButtons and InterSystems IRIS SystemPerformance files for quick performance analysis of Operating System and IRIS metrics.
  • Allow a deeper dive by creating ad-hoc charts and by creating charts combining the Operating System and IRIS metrics with the "Pretty Performance" option.
  • The "System Overview" option saves you from searching your SystemPerformance files for system details or common configuration options.

YASPE is written in Python and is available on GitHub as source code or for Docker containers at:

12 1
4 575

Hi Guys,

From where can I set a user/pass for an application pls?

I've the below application as an API to be used by a client to send requests and would like to set a user/pass for it, I can see the Password tickbox but where can I type in the required password, and can I set a use as well?

Thanks

0 1
0 155

Hi All,
I am a product owner for a 3rd party healthcare product.
We have built FHIR integrations with Cerner and EPIC using their FHIR sandboxes and would like to do the same for Trakcare.

Essentially we can lookup a patient record on the FHIR sandbox and import their demographics into our product. Switch out the sandbox credentials for production and we can integrate directly into the customers data.

Does a similar service exist for Trakcare?

1 1
1 219

Hey Community,

Enjoy watching the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Reporting & Business Intelligence: What's New? @ Global Summit 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/H2KiAk4c6jU
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 184

When using the REST API classes for building services on a spec-first approach, the implementation class methods are usually built this format:

ClassMethod <method-name>(body As %DynamicObject) As %Stream.Object

But sometimes it keeps building the endpoint implementation method like this:

ClassMethod <method-name>(body As %Stream.Object) As %DynamicObject

It has been a problem because the rest of my implementation rely on the fact that the "body" object is a DynamicObject.

0 4
0 413
Article
· Oct 11, 2022 2m read
Accessing class documentation in Studio

As you have probably noticed, online product documentation has advanced tremendously in the last few years. Among numerous improvements under the hood, documentation has become easier to read and navigate. And we now have a powerful search engine that gets you to what you need more accurately than we could ever do with the old system of shipping documentation in the product. While most of you have probably had nothing but positive impacts on your workflows, it has come to my attention that some of you may be having a slight problem accessing custom class documentation.

10 3
3 379

Overview

We started to use Azure Service Bus (ASB) as an enterprise messaging solution 3 years ago. It is being used to publish and consume data between many applications in the organization. Since the data flow is complex, and one application’s data is usually needed in multi applications the “publisher” ---> ”multiple subscribers” model was a great fit. The ASB usage in the organization is dozens of millions of messages per day, while IRIS platform is having around 2-3 million messages/day.

24 3
3 707

Each business component in Ensemble picks up its allocated jobs from a pool, and the Pool Size setting for each component determines how many jobs each component can work on each time. In this article we will be specifically discussing different Pool Size settings for Business Processes.

Pool Size = 1

5 3
0 1.2K

InterSystems is pleased to announce that the extended maintenance releases of InterSystems IRIS, InterSystems IRIS for Health, and HealthShare Health Connect 2022.1.1 are now available. These releases provide a few selected features and bug fixes for the 2022.1.0 releases.

1 0
0 209
Article
· Oct 22, 2022 2m read
Reviews on Open Exchange - Oct. 2022

If one of your packages on OEX receives a review you get notified by OEX only own YOUR package.
The rating reflects the experience of the reviewer with the status found at the time of review.
It is kind of a snapshot and might have changed meanwhile.
Reviews by other members of the community are marked by * in the last column.

1 2
0 188

Hello ALL!

I am having trouble fining a way to derive (a list, an array, a file doesnt matter yet how it returns) ALL of the targets of a routing rule.

For example lets say I have:

• a router of class: EnsLib.MsgRouter.RoutingEngine
  • Business Rule: HappyRRN
  • 1 rule set having 5 rules that each send to 1 DTL and 1 Operation (5 targets total)

My intent is to use some utlities we have created to disable all of the target operations of this router if the router errors out.

To do that I need the list of target operations.

1 2
0 210

Hi developers!

Those who code IRIS solutions in VSCode using Docker often use the convenient ObjectScript menu, which contains links to Management Portal, Class Reference, Unittest portal, Productions, etc.

While drilling down to a Dev Container to code Embedded Python there is no such option, at least within my settings:

So I don't know how to connect to it.

Thoughts?

0 6
0 296
Article
· Mar 1, 2022 5m read
How to become a time lord - The birth

Good men don’t need rules.

The Doctor.

It's not an easy task to be a master of dates and times, it is always a problem and sometimes confusing in any programming language, we are going to clarify and put a few tips to make this task as simple as possible.

Get on the TARDIS and I'm going to turn you into a Time lord

Tardis

15 3
1 661