InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,493 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

A new source is sending us CCDs with templates in the structuredBody section that are either just being ignored or being saved in the wrong data type. Ex notes being saved under the Encounters fields. We would like to use the Notes.xsl (out-of-the-box) to transform a certain template section into a Document SDA. Could you tell me how that can be accomplished?

0 0
0 5

Hi Community!

We're super excited to invite you to the LinkedIn Live event dedicated to online learning!

🌐 Two Decades of Innovation in Learning and Development 🌐

📅 Thursday, May 30, 10 am ET | 4 pm CEST

🗣 Presenters:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/5iVApYu7YjM?si=Ae5NBCHdWSxhWewn
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

2 1
0 45

Greetings and welcome to the new era of AI innovation on the Developer Community...

🚀 InterSystems Developer Community AI 🚀

Developer Community AI (DC AI), our new chatbot assistant, is here to answer your questions!

It leverages the InterSystems IRIS Vector Search and is powered by SerenityGPT, providing the most relevant answers sourced directly from the InterSystems Developer Community. Additionally, it can respond in any of the six supported languages (EN, ES, PT, JP, CN, FR)!

6 5
2 65

How do you authenticate with a rest api? The rest api implemention allows us to add in the header Authentication: 'Basic ' + btoa(user + ':' + password) but it is not really secure as a user can inspect and with the right decoding tool see a user password

1 2
0 45

Hello everyone,

My team is currently developing guidance and best practices for the generation, storage, and deployment of TUNE TABLE statistics across development and production environments. With that in mind, we want to get an idea of what methods teams in the field have developed for handling this data. In particular, we’d like to know the following:

0 0
0 21

In this article we are going to see how we can use the WhatsApp instant messaging service from InterSystems IRIS to send messages to different recipients. To do this we must create and configure an account in Meta and configure a Business Operation to send the messages we want.

Let's look at each of these steps in more detail.

Setting up an account on Meta

This is possibly the most complicated point of the entire configuration, since we will have to configure a series of accounts until we can have the messaging functionality.

15 1
4 429

InterSystems FAQ rubric

Data for InterSystems products (table row data, object instance data) is stored in global variables.
The data size of each global can be obtained by clicking the properties of the global you want to view from the Management Portal > System > Configuration > Local Database > Globals page, and then clicking the Calculate Size button on the Global Attributes page that appears.
To display the data sizes of globals in a namespace, you can call ^%GSIZE utility on the terminal.

2 2
0 111

There are often questions surrounding the ideal Apache HTTPD Web Server configuration for HealthShare. The contents of this article will outline the initial recommended web server configuration for any HealthShare product.

As a starting point, Apache HTTPD version 2.4.x (64-bit) is recommended. Earlier versions such as 2.2.x are available, however version 2.2 is not recommended for performance and scalability of HealthShare.

19 1
15 10.9K

Hi,

I would like to ask whether there is some option to stop auto-formatting when I compile. The code is sometimes well formatted but the auto-formatter does not work correctly in some situations. I am talking about the compilation in the Studio editor in this image, not about Visual Studio Code.

Thank you in advance,

Alin C Soare.

0 2
0 48

I am actually new to IRIS, and we are DevOps/PowerShell/Ansible team. We want to achieve certain administration tasks like updating Memory, Heap size, Lock size etc., in Management Portal through PowerShell. Is there any way i can achieve this without out logging in into Management portal. Off course, we have namespace, user id and password details. We have installed ODBC drive and able to update tables in the IRIS database.

0 4
1 87

Hi,

Hi have problems to import globals, this is a testing only.

From Caché (v.2012, very older, 8 bits character, Latin1 encode) I created a file exporting globals, file *.gof with de web system utilities,.

When I import these globals to Iris (v2024.1 16 bits character), the restore utility show this error:

0 2
0 55

InterSystems FAQ rubric

If you want to run an OS executable file, command, or a program created within an InterSystems product when the InterSystems product starts, write the processing in the SYSTEM^%ZSTART routine. (The %ZSTART routine is created in the %SYS namespace).

Before you write any code in SYSTEM^%ZSTART, make sure that it works properly under all conditions.

2 1
0 51

Hello,

With my team, we're evaluating the different streams existing in order to find good pratices for our project using InterSystems IRIS. In doing so, we found that there exists different forms of the same stream with the %Stream.FileBinary and %Stream.FileBinaryGzip classes. We think that the %Stream.FileBinaryGzip takes less space to be stored, but is there other diferences between these two classes and what would you recomend to use ? Is it the same thing for %Stream.FileCharacter and %Stream.FileCharacterGzip ?

Thanks for your help,

0 2
0 71

We're looking for an experienced developer to join our team and help with the project on a part-time basis (20-30 hours a week). Required experience includes InterSystems Cache, PHP, and API. We're ready to start immediately if you're available. Fluency in English and the ability to work in the US time zone is preferred.

About Us:
Redline Coders, an IT consulting firm in California.

Position Details:
- Remote
- 20-30 hours a week
- Duration: 1-2 months

0 1
0 61

We're excited to continue to roll out new features to InterSystems IRIS Cloud SQL, such as the new Vector Search capability that was first released with InterSystems IRIS 2024.1. Cloud SQL is a cloud service that offers exactly that: SQL access in the cloud. That means you'll be using industry-standard driver technologies such as JDBC, ODBC, and DB-API to connect to this service and access your data. The documentation describes in proper detail how to configure the important driver-level settings, but doesn't cover specific third-party tools as - as you can imagine - there's an infinite number of them.

In this article, we'll complement that reference documentation with more detailed steps for a popular third-party data visualization tool that several of our customers use to access IRIS-based data: Microsoft Power BI.

5 1
0 85

Hi,

I want to refresh the data in the databases from the data that exists in the production system.

The IRIS system in both test and production are in a mirror arrangement

Can the refresh be done by doing a backup on the production system and restore the same backup to test?

Could the refresh be customised so that certain databases can be excluded?

0 4
0 54