Hello Community,

I am trying to create a simple Ensemble DTL transform using the GUI. In order to test something very simple, I have created a transform that does nothing.

I'm using test data from here: https://www.emedny.org/HIPAA/5010/5010_sample_files/835%20Sample%20(Institutional%20Claims%20only).2014.txt

It's a very small test 835 file.

My transform looks like this in the compiled class:

0 7
0 960
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,715 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

I am writing a static SOAP response to simply test connectivity. The end users is getting an error "Message: The processing instruction target matching [xX][mM][lL] is not allowed.", which I believe is related to white space. if I observe the response, it looks like there are two blank lines between the header and the body, which I'm guessing is the white space problem. But I can't seem to get rid of it.

Any ideas?

Code:

0 3
0 1.3K

Hi,

Does anyone have a sample that demonstrates how to use the Data Transformation option create='existing', in order to update an existing object by its ID? My use-case is that I have an HL7 message coming in which contains data on a patient that may or may not already exist in a (non-HL7) table. I want to use the PatientID from the (source) HL7 message, check if that patient exists in the (target) object, and if so, insert some new data into the existing patient, or if not, create a new patient.

0 3
0 610

I am trying to find the presentation for the User Group Sessions that were given at Global Summit last week. In particular the Healthshare Provider Directory presentation, so I can share the ideas with others at my organization. Does anyone know where I can find those? I am not seeing them under the Global Summit tag.

Thanks

Scott Roth

The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center

0 1
0 443
Article
· Jun 9, 2016 1m read
Ensemble monitoring

First post! In order to somewhat redeem myself for an unnecessary call to support, I've decided to post some classes that I've written to monitor certain metrics inside our Ensemble Live instance (yeah, Kyle, you WERE laughing at me, but it's okay). What the classes do is to run queries and code to get database sizes, status of the mirror, counts of rows in tables such as EnsLib.HL7.Message and Ens.MessageHeader. The data is collected and written to tables and then an email is sent out daily upon completion. I've found this quite useful in keeping an eye on what's going on. It's help

5 5
1 905

I need to pass an equivalent of .Net Dictionary<string, int> instance from .Net to Caché. In the application, the Caché .Net provider has been used so far, so we came up with passing it as an instance of array of data types. However, the only way to fill the array we are aware of is to use its Add() method which invokes a call to the server instance method of the array for every key-value pair inserted.

0 1
0 683

We have multiple implementations spanning many namespaces and edges. I would like to see if I could identify a single place, perhaps on HSREGISTRY or HSBUS, that I could capture certain events like searches (from all customers) and record transfers (with requester and provider).

The goal is to have a dashboard that would show simple stats such as searches by participant, records shared by participant and records consumed by participant. These are the 3 most important.

I appreciated the feedback on the other question of "how" but now I'm hoping to find the "Where".

0 1
0 386

Hi,

I'm trying to perform a SELECT with parameters using the EnsLib.SQL.OutboundAdapter. The SELECT returns results but seems to discard the parameters I try to send. I have tried two methods.

First:

Set par(1) = "20160630"
Set par(1,"SqlType") = 12
Set sql = "SELECT Cod, Ing, score FROM [bbdd].[dbo].[vw_Test] WHERE MyParam >= '?'"
Set tSC = ..Adapter.ExecuteQueryParmArray(.QueryResultSet,sql,.par)

Second:

0 4
0 1.2K
Article
· Jun 20, 2016 4m read
NewBie's Corner Session 8 Not

NewBie's Corner Session 8 Not

Welcome to NewBie's Corner, a weekly or biweekly post covering basic Caché Material.

Click on the Caché Cube in your system tray and select Terminal to try out these commands.

NOT operator ('), single quote or apostrophe

The "NOT" operator reverses the truth-value and is intended for numeric operands, however it can be used on alphanumeric operands.

0 9
0 449

在Aix7.1上安装使用root用户安装cache2016.1.1.107,且在安装过程中创建cacheusr用户;更改操作系统上的cacheusr的umask后,通过数据库修改编译后的文件(如,js,csp等)在小机上查看权限不变(-rwxrw-r-- cacheusr cacheusr test.js)。

目的:通过数据库编译后的文件的other用户有读写权限。

5 3
0 964
Question
· Jun 14, 2016
Get variables list

Hello!

In Caché there is a way to print all current variables using write command without arguments:

USER>set Einstein = 1879
USER>set Mozart = 1756
USER>write
Einstein=1879
Mozart=1756

But is there a way to get a list of this variables? I am looking for something that would return value like $LB("Einstein", "Mozart") for this case.

Thanks!

2 16
0 1.6K
Question
· Jun 21, 2016
Business rule doubt

Hello guys,

I've built a simple rule , as follows:

Thing is, in rule 2, the operation succeeds, the message reachs BO HL7, but in rule 1 it does not go through. In rule 1, I have two different conditions, but they are linked by an OR and one of the conditions is simply IF 1=1.

Do you guys have any clue on why rule 1 does not reach BO HL7?

Thanks

1 17
0 875

Hi!

Here is the question in Russian Forum regarding roots extracting.

In Caché ObjectScript we use exponentiation operator (**) to raise an exponent to power. F.e. let's raise 3 to power of 3:

USER> write 3**3 

And we use the same operator to extract the root.

USER> write 27**(1/3) 

And 2.999999999999999963 is not 3, obviously.

How to extract roots properly in Caché ObjectScript?

0 5
0 390

In the HL7 Annotations available in the Management Portal, at the message type and message structure levels, there are columns for 'Explicit Usage' and 'Implicit Usage'. In nearly all cases, the values in these two columns match, but at least for message types RAS and RGR, they don't.

What's the meaning of explicit and implicit in the annotations?

Thanks,
Liz

0 1
0 514

Earlier in this series, we've presented four different demo applications for iKnow, illustrating how its unique bottom-up approach allows users to explore the concepts and context of their unstructured data and then leverage these insights to implement real-world use cases. We started small and simple with core exploration through the Knowledge Portal, then organized our records according to content with the Set Analysis Demo, organized our domain knowledge using the Dictionary Builder Demo and finally build complex rules to extract nontrivial patterns from text with the Rules Builder Demo.

This time, we'll dive into a different area of the iKnow feature set: iFind. Where iKnow's core APIs are all about exploration and leveraging those results programmatically in applications and analytics, iFind is focused specifically on search scenarios in a pure SQL context. We'll be presenting a simple search portal implemented in Zen that showcases iFind's main features.

8 1
1 1.1K

I have a MySQL server with "posts" table.

I also have a Caché server with "downloadedposts" table.

They are connected from Caché to MySQL via SQL Gateway

I want to keep Caché table synced with MySQL one (MySQL "posts" table is a master copy), so periodically Caché queries MySQL server and downloads data. So far so good, and if a record appears or changes in MySQL table, Caché downloads the changes.

The problem I'm encountering is that sometimes rows would be deleted from MySQL "posts" table.

How do I synchronize deletions?

2 4
0 1.1K
Article
· May 27, 2016 1m read
2016.2 Field Test Kit 2016.2.0.665.0

Steve Glassman is on vacation today so in his place I wanted to announce the availability of a new kit for the 2016.2 Field Test. The kit details are: 2016.2.0.665.0

There is a wide range of changes to the 2016.2 Field Test, 145 of them in total. You can find a complete listing here:

https://wrc.intersystems.com/wrc/WRC.StreamServer.cls?FILE=/wrc/FieldTes...

Bill McCormick

Director of Product Management

0 4
0 396
Article
· Jun 24, 2016 1m read
2016.2 Field Test Kit 2016.2.0.677.0

I am pleased to announce the next 2016.2 field test kit, 2016.2.0.677.0.

I haven’t sent an update to this thread in a while and it should come as no surprise that there has been quite a lot of development going on since I wrote about build 632. In fact, there have been almost 300 changes covering most areas of the product.

The accumulated list of fixes to problems found in the field since build 632 includes the following changes:

0 0
0 337