InterSystems is pleased to announce the release of Caché, Ensemble, and HealthShare Health Connect v15.03
Some highlights for Caché and Ensemble are:
- Parallel dejournaling to improve throughput of mirroring and journal restore
- New iFind and iKnow features like co-occurrence search, performance improvements, and more
- SQL enhancements in Query Auditing, optional ANSI SQL operator precedence, and Frozen Plan Evaluation, along with several query optimization improvements
- Ensemble updates include DICOM enhancements, XML performance, and XSLT2 activities in BPL.
- For complete technical details of the changes, review the Caché release notes and the Ensemble release notes
- The version number for these kits is 2017.2.0.744.0
This release of HealthShare Health Connect is based on core technology release 2017.2.0 with the following HealthShare module:
- Core: 15.03.3105
- The version number for this kit is 2017.2.0HS.3105.0
- Dropped since 2017.1.1: HP OpenVMS 8.4 for Alpha, HP OpenVMS 8.4 for Itanium, VMS Software OpenVMS 8.4-1H1 for Itanium
- Not yet approved for release: Oracle Solaris 10, 11 for SPARC-64 and Oracle Solaris 10, 11 for x86-64. We do expect support for these to be announced soon in a maintenance release.
- Full platform details, including specific point releases and patches, can be found in the Supported Platforms Document