Announcement
· Oct 21, 2016
Zen Mojo 1.1.2 released

I am happy to share the news that Zen Mojo 1.1.2 has been released. This release includes a critical fix for Firefox that we had to get out as fast as possible. No other changes are included to allow easy upgrades. We recommend upgrading to this release if you are running on Zen Mojo 1.1.1.

All upcoming Caché and Ensemble releases will ship with Zen Mojo 1.1.2.

You can download Zen Mojo kits from the WRC distribution page: https://wrc.intersystems.com/wrc/Distribution.csp

2 0
0 329
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,627 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
Question
· Oct 21, 2016
Fault reason in SOAP client

Hello,

does anybody know how to differentiate ZSOAP failures when using %SOAP.WebClient? I would need to know what error condition occurred, e.g. authorization failed, endpoint timeout etc.

All I get on failure is an ZSOAP exception which does not seem to explain anything specific.

Thanks

Jiri

0 2
0 351

For the first time, InterSystems Global Summit is being held in September – September 10-13th, 2017.
And it’s being held at a new venue, the beautiful JW Marriott Desert Palms in Palm Springs, CA.

Global Summit 2017 will have the Solution Developer Conference, Healthcare Leadership Conference (by invitation only), and Technology Leadership Conference (by invitation only).

Visit www.intersystems.com/summit17 for Summit pricing and hotel information.

Online registration and agendas will be coming soon.

8 3
0 969

This is a beginner’s guide to the design of a “MicroService” implemented in Ensemble. “MicroService” is a popular phrase these days which has a broad interpretation. My interpretation is: “MicroService” is a “NoSQL Service”. A what? The answer is in the article.

We learnt what the difference is between SQL and NoSQL databases. For me the difference is nearly the same between a SOA Web Service and a “MicroService”. I am going to explain it through an example.

1 0
0 898

This tells me that there is no timezone offset on this table/field:

Select TOP 1 GETDATE() as Now, TimeCreated FROM ens.messageheader ORDER BY TimeCreated DESC;
Now TimeCreated
------------------- -------------------
2016-10-18 16:16:49 2016-10-18 16:16:31
0 13
0 811
Question
· Oct 20, 2016
%UnitTest Code Coverage

Hi,

When we write unit test cases for cache object script code using %UnitTest.TestCase, what is the best way to write code to identify code coverage?

So, let say my unit test case hit all 10 lines of code of a method for a given class. So, unit test coverage should be 100% for that. But, using line-by-line coverage [(%Monitor.System.LineByLine] getting wrong percentage, because it also includes code comment/documentation as part of code. So, practically we can not ever achieve 100% of code coverage by using this API.

2 2
0 778

I just installed the latest update for Atelier (Version: 1.0.255) and I am trying to add the Ensemble 2016.2 build 736 release to my workspace. It allows me to add all the correct information, test the connection (succeeded) , but the "Finish" button is greyed out so I can't save the configuration. Anyone else seeing this?

0 4
0 481

Hi!

Suppose I have a project in Atelier with two classes: Class A and Class B and develop it in my local Caché installation.

If I decide to delete Class A and delete it in Atelier project will it be deleted in Caché automatically or should I do it manually?

Or what is the suggested workflow in this case?

Same question is if I decide to rename Class B to Class C.

1 4
0 573

I have a persistent class where I am logging each CCDA I receive. I want to store all of the providers associated to that CCDA (many to one). In a relational database, I would have a child table with a foreign key to the primary table. I'm guessing the equivalent to Cache would be

1. Create a custom class (ProviderList) with the properties I want to store.

2. Add the class as a property of my CCDA persistent class.

Property Providers as Array of ProviderList (SQLProjection = "table/column";

Am I on the right track?

0 4
0 473
Question
· Oct 17, 2016
Are we using callin API?

Hello community; this may seem odd, but I need to know if there's any way we could be using callin functions from a C application without knowing? e.g. if other developers created some C programs that call in to Caché that we don't realize are running. Is that possible? If so, where would I look to see these programs? Perhaps the server's task manager?

Thanks --Laura

0 2
0 345

Here you have an easy way to write and execute COS code from your unix scripts. This way one does not need to write routines or even open Studio or Atelier. It can be an option for simple and small actions for instance things like installation tasks or compiling.

See sample bash script (compile.sh) to compile classes:

6 2
0 878

I need to create a KPI similar to the DeepSee.Model.KPIs.DemoTrendLines kpi in Samples. This kpi supports a scorecard widget with a trend line. It shows patient counts by city with a trend line of the count of patients over a decade. What I want is to show the trend line based on the average allergy score ([Measures].[Avg Test Score]). A pivot table query that shows the data I would want to base the trend line on is:

0 3
0 313

I have a list of about 100 MPI IDs that I would like to run a report on. I want to list times that any data for these patients were accessed. Currently in "Managed Reports" we have a "Disclosure Report" which I think was a custom development effort, but it is per-patient.

I have a SQL query for the ATNA log but I'm not confident in its accuracy, so I thought I'd reach out and see how other Information Exchange's might get this data.

0 7
0 489