this is catching me all the time, again and again...

Haven't worked with XML VDOC for some time, I can't figure out, what is the correct way of using Property path. Can someone please help me to refresh my memory.

Simple example: I have a class called Body, with Value and Topic properties. I created a XML Schema for this class and imported it into Ensemble. So i have a category called message, with Body as DocType structure and Name and Topic properties of Body complex type ($2:Value and $2:Topic are element names)

My rule looks this way:

0 3
0 1.1K

Hello Community,

I'm executing the same query with same column name but in different case. An unique cached query generated while query executed first time. The query preparser only normalize the keywords and send to the SQL engine generates the Hash. Eventually use the cached query next use.

Now my question, The hash values are same for both of the queries. Then why it creates two cached queries.

Query1: select * from MyLearn.Test where Name['Kev1'

Query2: select * from MyLearn.Test where NamE['Kev1'

0 0
0 15
Question
· Jun 17, 2019
SDA - defined?

I am working on documentation on HealthShare and Standards, and in trying to define "SDA" I have found

multiple references. One is "Summary Document Architecture" and the other is "Structured Document Architecture" .

0 3
0 1.1K

I am writing a static SOAP response to simply test connectivity. The end users is getting an error "Message: The processing instruction target matching [xX][mM][lL] is not allowed.", which I believe is related to white space. if I observe the response, it looks like there are two blank lines between the header and the body, which I'm guessing is the white space problem. But I can't seem to get rid of it.

Any ideas?

Code:

0 3
0 1.2K

(I wasn't able to find this in the docs or the Community, so feel free to point me to a reference that I missed)

How can I determine the effective User and Group that will be used when an InterSystems IRIS process is doing file I/O on the file system for UNIX? Bonus points if you can tell me how to do it from within InterSystems IRIS as well as from the host OS.

Thanks!

0 11
0 416
Question
· Jul 15, 2019
Non CSP Files

CSP pages extend %CSP.Page. What about html/css/js/etc that are hosted on the same web application? Is there any way to override how they're processed like with how you can override a CSP page and CSP REST logic?

Thank you!

David

0 4
1 279

Hi developers!

Every day coding with IRIS and docker I call the following 3 commands in VSCode terminal. Always the same for any projects:

docker-compose build   ; to build the container

docker-compose up -d   ; to run the IRIS in container

docker-compose exec iris iris session iris ; to open the IRIS terminal

Is there any way to map the key sequence which will type me the rest?

e.g.

0 2
0 465

Hey Community,

This demonstration shows how complex data message flows are handled within a healthcare integration solution. See how to use a business process to receive and transmit messages between applications:

Message Flow in an Integration Solution

https://www.youtube.com/embed/XkWQhTjLkF8
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 246
Question
· Aug 18, 2016
Read only Async mirror setup

I have setup an async reporting mirror member with Read only access. My problem is that if I try to do any sql reporting against that data I am getting errors. I am sure that this is because the DB is read only, but I had assumed that setting up a reporting mirror would handle this.

I there a setting or mapping I am missing?

0 7
0 663

Hi Community!

New "Coding Talk" video is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

How to Submit Your InterSystems Solution, Connector or Library to Open Exchange

https://www.youtube.com/embed/duAVaIEeXS8
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 167

Hi Community,

I am trying to remove a duplicate OBX from a result, but I am running into some issues. Let me explain.

First I had a OBX where the observation Value had the blood type in it and the following OBX had the result in it.

The clients wants the blood type and the result in one field. therefore I merged / concatenated the observation values of the two OBX's.

I tried removing the OBX:2 but just cant take the whole segment out.

please see examples below

This is the result.

0 4
0 563

SET ^||fruit(1)="apple",^||fruit(4)="banana",^||fruit(8)="cherry"
SET ^||fruit(1,1)="Macintosh",^||fruit(1,2)="Delicious",^||fruit(1,3)="Granny Smith"
SET ^||fruit(1,2,1)="Red Delicious",^||fruit(1,2,2)="Golden Delicious"
SET ^||fruit="Fruits"
ZWRITE ^||fruit

^||fruit="Fruits"
^||fruit(1)="apple"
^||fruit(1,1)="Macintosh"
^||fruit(1,2)="Delicious"
^||fruit(1,2,1)="Red Delicious"
^||fruit(1,2,2)="Golden Delicious"
^||fruit(1,3)="Granny Smith"
^||fruit(4)="banana"
^||fruit(8)="cherry"