Article
· Feb 16, 2018 2m read
Adopted Bitmap

The base class Bmap.Person defines persons within an organization distributed
by various countries. All records are indexed by (Country, PersonalId).
this structure doesn't allow use of bitmaps.

So a wrapper class Bmap.PersonQ around the data eliminates the top level of
the index (Country) and isolates the PersonalId (%Integer, MINVAL=1).
We are ready to use a Bitmap index.

A few performance figures on 300010 generated records.
You see that Relative Cost are sometimes quite misleading.

base

14 0
1 823
Question
· Feb 15, 2018
The Index on a String field

I noticed that the subscript of the index map is actually the collated field (%SQLUPPER).

Is String the only data type going through this transformation? Any other data type would also go through this transformation?

Thanks.

0 1
0 280
Question
· Feb 15, 2018
Retrieving REST Data

I'm sending data via ajax to my REST service, and while retrieving any information sent in the url parameter is easy when they're defined in the route, I can't get anything if I store information in the data parameter. For example:

$.ajax({
               url: "ServerURL",
               data: { "some": "json" } //How do I get this information?

I've looked at many common solutions such as here:

0 8
0 1.1K

Hi, Community!

Check a new session recording from Global Summit 2017:

Mirror, Mirror, Which Should I Choose?

https://www.youtube.com/embed/NmMfE14RdDs
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

2 0
0 294

Hello,

We are currently in the process of migrating from Ensemble to Healthshare and I have been advised Healthshare works with the IDE Atelier.

Does anyone know if you can change the views for transforms like you can in Studio? IE to see the .dtl, .cls and the .INT?

It would be nice to be able to visually view the transforms like you can with Studio.

Cheers

0 2
0 354
Question
· Feb 9, 2018
SQL prepare error

I'm trying to learn how To use SQL in CACHE, so I hope I don't bore you with "Dumb" questions....

I'm getting "ERROR #6022: Gateway failed" message following this line of code.

s sc=gc.Prepare(hstmt,pQuery) 

This line of code comes from an example I found in the documentation. pQuery is the "Select" statement setting up the variables and tables I'm trying to pull information from.

What does that error indicate?

Thank you.

0 5
0 1.1K

Hi, Community!

There would be a webinar in two days by analysts Steve Duplessie and Mike Leone from Enterprise Strategy Group and Joe Lichtenberg, director of marketing for Data Platforms at InterSystems. They will present their recent research on operational and analytics workloads on a unified data platform and discuss the top database deployments and infrastructure challenges that organizations are struggling with, including managing data growth and database size and meeting database performance requirements. And Joe Lichtenberg will introduce attendees to the company’s latest product, InterSystems IRIS Data Platform. Join!

Building Smarter, Faster, and Scalable Data-Rich Applications for Businesses that Operate in Real-Time

0 1
0 242

I am working through trying to use ZAUTHENTICATE.mac and LDAP.mac to do Delegated sign on into Ensemble. In reading over the samples and the documentation, I am not clearly finding on how to set the Appropriate Role from the LDAP group I return. Can someone help explain this part to me? If I have a user sign on, and I return a "Group" from the Authentication, how do I get that to transform into the Role I need for Ensemble.

Thanks

Scott Roth

0 1
0 515
Question
· Jan 15, 2018
Access token storage

Hi community ,

i work actually on the access token generation method , i want know where the generated access token are saved ?

My [OAuth2.AccessToken] tabe is empty , it's logical?

thank's for helping .

Best regards

0 5
0 765

Hi Guys,

I would to know, I have a drop down list items in my applications. While, am clicking on the drop down bx, there are few numbers of listed items, while am doing mouse over action, I should display the entire text of selected item from that drop down list box, even am not selecting that item. I would like to know about the what is exact text it contains in Zen framework.

If any lead would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

0 13
0 1.1K

Hi,

Is it possible to Save a base64 data string, representing a png, as a binary png file, In Cache?

When I search google , in general , not Cache specifically, I see such articles:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/11511511/how-to-save-a-png-image-ser...

and this answer:

You need to extract the base64 image data from that string, decode it and then you can save it to disk, you don't need GD since it already is a png.

0 2
0 5K
Question
· Feb 11, 2018
Deep see Learning

I tried to learn DEEP SEE Analytics for our HealthShare "SAMPLES" Name Space. I followed our documentation and tried it. But my management portal analyzer and visual reporting fields are hidden. So Please help me for how do I use the deep see concepts and provide some examples or demo.

Thanks ,

Ponnumani G.

0 1
0 207

Hi,

Does HealthShare include functionality to inspect packets to and from the system?

If not, what tools do you use to do this when debugging interface issues?

A colleague suggested 'Wireshark', but I've not used it.

Kind regards,

Stephen

0 3
0 380
Question
· Feb 9, 2018
To use runlevel

Hi,

Has anybody used /epic/prd/bin/runlevel with different options to bring up or shutdown the cache db. I cannot see any information about it in the manual.

Regards,

Anil

0 2
0 375

Hi, Community!

Please welcome a new session recording from Global Summit 2017:

Migrating Apps to the Cloud : The Basics

https://www.youtube.com/embed/q9Vbx8WDww0
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 211

I am trying to determine the write-access to a windows-directory, using the method %File.Writeable(). But, this method always returns the boolean "true", even when I have revoked the write-access of Healthshare-user in this directory.

Note:
1) When the same ensemble-service tries to write a file in this directory (which it says is "writeable"), it fails.
2) The method %File.Writeable(...) works perfectly in the case of files.

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance... :-)

1 17
0 856
Question
· Feb 7, 2018
Next Word Behavior

When using Atelier on COS ctrl-left and ctrl-right considers a word to start on each capital letter in variable names. So if you are on the word:

UpdateServerName

The cursor will stop on the capital U, S, and N. Same thing in javascript files, but NOT in css files. In Studio it didn't use to stop on capital letters in variable names etc. Personally I consider this very annoying and requires a lot more key presses to jump across code to the right spot.

Is this behavior changeable to NOT stop on capital letters?

0 2
0 254

Hi,

I would like to set the report headerHeight dynamically based on a group records count.

Example:

If GroupA has 5 records then the headerHeight should be 50mm

If GroupA has 3 records then the headerHeight should be 30mm

Could you please advice the best approach to achieve this?

Thank you,

Rui

0 1
0 234