Question
· Feb 11, 2020
<PROPERTY DOES NOT EXIST>

Hi,

I am using IRIS for Windows (x86-64) 2019.1.1

I have.

1. Created a BS with SQL Inbound Adapter which successfully connects and gets rows from DB .

2. Created a request message is populated with results of SQL query.

3 Created a BP with HL7 Router + Routing Rule + Transformation + Send to Target (BO).

4 . Created BO sending HL7 to file.

i am getting the following error.

0 8
0 812

I have a business operation in an ensemble production to which I can send a test message which requires a date input. However, I can not seem to find out how I write the date in the test message. 1980-01-01, 01-01-1980, 50000 (cache integer encoding). But I constantly get an error: <ZODAT> zDateOfBirthDisplayToLogical+1^Ckey.Customer.1

0 2
0 531

Hi!

I have a question regarding SQL insert/update from the mananger portal's SQL window.

I am trying to do an insert with a value that contains multiple spaces ($32) between two words. This is needed for a comparative reason. But the spaces are automatically trimmed away all the time. How should I write to keep these?

Example:

Insert into TableA
(MyColumn) Values('xxxx yyyy')

then the spaces are trimmed away and it becomes: 'xxxx yyyy'

But I want to keep the spaces. How do I get around the problem?

Regards,
Michael

0 4
0 193

A method to convert certain non-readable ASCII characters in a %Stream.FileCharacter object first copies it into a %Stream.FileBinary object and then loops through each character one at a time to find and convert these offensive characters to our interpretation of their readable ASCII equivalents . The loop is sequential (while 'bStream.AtEnd) and is taking too long for large files.

0 2
0 778

I have a production that takes in an HL7 message thru a business service. The business service passes the incoming HL7 message to a business process that calls a transform to transform the HL7 message to a message class. After the transform is finished, the business process uses a code block to pass the object created by the transform to a method class that processes the data in the object. What would be the correct syntax for passing in the object to the class method?

0 2
0 217

Hello; we have users on the system with cache logins. They have access to a specific namespace, and no access to %SYS of course. I'd like to give each user the ability to change his own password from within our application, using Security.User.PasswordExternal. This only exists in the %SYS namespace, and the average user can't get to it.

Should I give the users access to this column in this table (column Password, table Security.Users)? What about access to the namespace? Is this possible? Has anyone done this before?

Thanks,

Laura

0 10
0 1.1K
Question
· Mar 21, 2017
Journal file I/O error

One of my journal spaces has status "IOER" in MSM MUMPS.

I think this is happend during system freeze.

I never seeing a journal file status like that. I did not find anything about it in the intersystems documentation.

I can simply delete the damaged file, but I'd like to know how to prevent this from happening.

Anyone have some idea about it?

My MSM-UNIX Version is 4.4.0.

Thanks

0 2
0 315

Hi,

I like to validate some use cases and have the following question. I am relatively new to IRIS. Perhaps someone can help:

1. I have a global m[x,y,z,f] distributed across multiple sharded instances
2. I know that i can set assign computed SQL expressions to class variables using Objectscript
3. Is there a possibility in Globals API to do the same ? Set f = x + y as a computed expression in the global m[x,y,z,f] ?

a. We would want to use the global API to change f programmatically using code

0 5
0 335

Hi Community,

In this video, you will learn how our financial services customers are using InterSystems IRIS to connect to a range of internal and external systems and sources to deliver a 360-degree view of a business and accelerate digital transformation initiatives:

What's New in Financial Services @ Global Summit 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/bjExyM-L7t8
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 145

Hi, Community!

Is there an option to get an archived file of globals in one command. Say for:

Do $System.OBJ.Export("Class1*D.GBL,Class2*D.GBL","data_gbl.xml")

get something like:

Do $System.OBJ.Export("Data*D.GBL","data_gbl.gz","gzip")

And also to have the convenient one click way to import it to the namespace via terminal or Control Panel?

If anyone already has this module, share please?

It would be very convenient for import/export/continuous integration purposes cause globals can be really heavy.

0 8
0 844

Hello,

I am interested in working with a third-party API in my instance of the Community Portal. I was curious as to how you all work with third-party apis. Do you typically connect directly from within a ZEN Mojo Page or do you route the request through an operation in the management portal? Are there any sort of best practices I should be aware of?

Thanks,

Bob

0 1
0 302
Question
· Mar 30, 2020
Error Switching Journal

Hi,

I'm having a problem when I'm attempting to freeze the instance.

I have a pre-script and post-script to freeze and unfreeze the instance, but when the script execute:

csession INSTANCE_NAME -U '%SYS' "##Class(Backup.General).ExternalFreeze(\"$SNAPLOG\",,,,,,1800)"

It's give me this error and fails the freeze:

Backup.General.ExternalFreeze: Failed, Unable to switch local journal file, Error: -99,ERROR #1142: Error switching journal file: 0
vi

At cconsole.log file show this:

0 4
0 511

Hi all.

I have setup a HL7 Operation using the HTTP adapter, and I'm getting what seems to me as an unusual response. When sending a sample message to the operation, I am getting a nested ACK. For example:

MSH|^~\&|||xxx|xxx|202209230806||ACK^HTTP^200|00|D|2.1|1
MSA|AA|RWSD7V5iuEC5F6zscDWz|HTTP ACK 'HTTP/1.1 200 OK' : MSH|^~\&|yyy|yyyy|xxx|xxx|20220923080633||ACK^A01|1663916793965||2.3||||||
MSA|CR|RWSD7V5iuEC5F6zscDWz|Error Message Goes Here.

0 1
0 144

Hi all.

I working with ORU messages where I'm only interested in routing the message to an operation where any of the contained OBR:UniversalServiceIdentifier.identifier segments contains certain values.

The problem I'm facing is that the OBRs are nested within a repeating ORCgrp, which is then nested in a repeating PIDgrpgrp (although the source only ever uses a single PIDgrpgrp).

Is there a simple way of achieving this without a massive OR for each possible ORCgrp value?

0 4
0 457