I installed an evaluation version of Caché now.

The Windows version of the Caché client component kit is required to manage and operate Linux or Mac machines with Caché installed.
The Windows version of the Caché kit includes client components. Although it is written,

How can I get the Windows version of the Caché client component kit? If you do not use the Caché client component kit, you can not use CACHÉ on Mac, right?

Is it better to install windows os on virtualbox and use Caché?

Please answer.

0 1
0 275

Hi, all.

I know this is basic, and I think I have done this before, but I haven't been successful this time.

In a Routing Rule, I would like to take the value of MSH:9.2, see if that value does NOT exist in a lookup table, and ultimately return out of the rule if true.

So, if my message is an "A05", but "A05" is not in a particular lookup table, then it evaluates to 1, and I execute my action of "Return" and the rule ceases processing.

Is there something incorrect with my sample code below?

0 1
0 357

Reasonably new to Ensemble but have a requirement to take a HL7 message and send to a external source using a HTTP Post. I already have built an operation that will post a stream forwarded to it but was wondering if there was a shortcut for copying a complete HL7 Message (including end of segment and end of message) into a stream without having to parse through the whole message segments individually. Any pointers would be much appreciated.

0 1
0 828
Question
· Mar 21, 2018
Problems encountered with Java Gateway

Problems encountered with Java Gateway

I am writing a framework for use on the Java Gateway. The role of the framework is:

1. Import the framework jar file into ensemble studio (test completed);
2. In the framework jar, handle the related functions of the remaining jar files (the rest of the jar files are written by colleagues).

The general idea is as follows:

Send: Ensemble Java Gateway -> Framework Jar -> Plugin Jar (colleagues write, processing data).
Returns: Plugin Jar (processed return data) ->Framework Jar->Ensemble Java Gateway.

0 1
0 695

I need to create a document with a root like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<RCMR_IN200002FI01 xmlns="urn:hl7-org:v3" ITSVersion="XML_1.0">

</RCMR_IN200002FI01>

However, the CreateDocument in %XML.Document only allows namespace as an additional argument.

I did override this method, but trying to do something like

Do document.SetAttribute("ITSVersion",,"XML_1.0") only results an empty document with the <?xml> declation only.

-Pasi-

0 1
0 528

Ensemble 2017.2.

I am writing a DTL code action based on the solution described in the posting "How to avoid truncation in HL7 messages with very large fields (32K+)". Because the source value is in a repeating segment, and the specific repetition in which the value is located can vary, I would like to use a variable (specifically the k1 key) to specify the repetition to get. I have been unable to get it to work.

OBXgrp is the location in the path at which the repetition occurs. Hard-coding an index, as in the example below, works.

0 1
0 464

Hi everyone

I have a datacombo that displayes value from a db table.

I would like to set one of this value as default value. How can I do that? Is there a way to say selected value given the text or the Id from the DB table?

Thanks a lot and kind regards

Milena

0 1
0 252

Hi,

We maintain a few Zen reports that output in Excel format.

Recently we started to observe that some reports fail and return the following error.

CSP error occurred
Error: Error rendering: OS code =1Use $log=1 to check
ErrorNo: 5001

I have extracted the exception details from the log file

0 1
0 432

Hi,

Can we create a new class in the studio using any command rather then using the Menu Item Option from Menu Bar in Studio .

Requirement : Create/Draft a new class and able to extends the other classes using a command in Cache Class .

In other words , I want to Dig in the Menu Item class from which Menu bar is created in studio and option are provided Like New..., Open..., etc

Thanks,

Ravi

2 1
0 234

I am trying to find out when a Business Service was created, and by who. I have reviewed the audit trail and it doesn't appear that this information is actually logged there. I am hoping that this might be logged in a SQL table or global someplace. I have reviewed the SQL tables in that namespace and have come up empty. I thought it might be located in Ens_Config.Item, but that table is sparse.

Anyone know where this information might be logged?

Thanks, Jim

0 1
0 207

Hello,

I am pretty stuck here and would appreciate any help or advice on an approach to this...

I have a single claim file, ingested that has 7 claims inside of it, I am pulling each claim out based on a qualifier, then want to remove all of the others and do something with the one that is left over.

My problem is I cant seem to figure out how to Remove the Claims programatically...

0 1
0 237

Hello,

I need to access the value of a setting I created (ex: name_BO) within the logic of my BP.

Property name_BO As %String(MAXLEN = "");

/// Additional Settings 
Parameter SETTINGS = "name_BO:Basic:selector?context={Ens.ContextSearch/ProductionItems?targets=1&productionName=@productionId}";

But the class is common and the production item names will change.

0 1
1 450

Hi -

I'm working on a project that will be dealing with depression screening and I'm not certain where any of this information would belong in the HL7v2.x world.

Can anyone suggest what the proper placement of "has this person been screened" and if so, "this was what the screening showed"?

At first thought I was thinking that this is an "Observation" of some sort (and ORU message) for the "what the screening (or perhaps testing) showed", but I'm not sure if the screening was performed yes/no qualifies as an "ordered test".

0 1
0 227

My main goal is to be able to create reports and alerts in my SIEM based on what individual searched for and accessed what patient records, and when.

Does anybody have any experience with this? I've been ingesting audit logs in to Splunk but I'm having a hard time getting useful data.

0 1
0 384

Hi,

The context of the rule set contains an ArrayOfDT(I've also tried Collection.ArrayOfDataTypes).

I need to access an element using its key in the rule set using the assign function. I've tried everything I can think of and searched the documentation, but can't find anything. It is probably very obvious.

Can you please help?

0 1
0 324
Question
· Oct 30, 2018
ID vs %ID in tables

What is the difference between %ID and ID in a database table? Both seem to reference the same column labelled ID.

For context, I am trying to create a viewer class for an existing persistent class.

Let us call the persistent class A, with SqlTableName = OldA.

The viewer class will be B with SqlTableName = A and ViewQuery = {select %ID, <other fields> from <some other class with the same fields as A>}

0 1
0 1.1K

Hello ,

I want the datagrid to reflect values based on the value i select in the Combobox. How to pass value from the combobox to the

altJSONSQLProvider parameter and reload the datagrid ?

My combobox defines below method on change.

onchange="zenPage.rowSelected(zenThis.getValue());"

<altJSONSQLProvider id="PatchClassJsonId" OnGetSQL="GetSQL" >
<parameter paramName="1" value="C"/>
</altJSONSQLProvider>

<dataGrid

</dataGrid>

0 1
0 199