Question
· Jun 5, 2018
Ternary Operators

Hello community, simple question. I've been able to use a ternary operator equivalent by using $select for inline if statements using this pattern:

set x = 1

set result = $select(x = 1: "true", x = 0: "false")

These can be nested and can have a lot of options. But I'm curious if there is a native way of using ternary operators in ObjectScript?

Thank you

0 1
0 1.3K

Hi

we are trying to call a Webservice that is hosted on a Ensemble production from a .net program.

The web application in ensabmle is defined with password authntication

we can't get to set the security header in the .net program (<soapenv:Header> ... <wsse:Security ... <wsse:UsernameToken ... ) in SoapUI we added the Wss usertoken and it worked like a charm.

Doe's anyone have a idea to guide us? (links, ,samples, etc. )

Thanks

Gadi

0 1
0 277
Question
· Aug 17, 2018
%VID Question

I'm Trying to create a "Windowing Function" In Cache similar to SQL Server. I'm trying to create a Row Number for every account number (Example Below). I know I can use the %Vid function to create the Row Number but I need the row number to reset with every new account number. In SQL Server it would be Row_Number over (Partition by account number order by account number). and Example of what I am trying to create is below.

Row Number Account Number

1 1

2 1

0 1
0 743

Hi

I'm starting work with the Atelier.

Starting from the point that Eclipse uses local files on the workstation, COS development can be versioned with market tools (For example GIT or Subversion).

I would like to know how the community has worked with code versioning, to create a consistent versioning model.

I initially have the following doubts:

5 1
0 448
Question
· May 30, 2018
Atelier 1.2 csp sessions

I have just upgraded to Atelier v1.2 beta and find that I'm using up the license pool.

The longer I work within Atelier the more csp sessions for application /api/atelier I'm creating. It seems that each class I'm opening in the editor creates a new session. This is ok up to 25 sessions at which point I'm consuming 25 licences units and soon after nobody can log in any more because I'm consuming all licenses. I never really looked at this with v1.1 but that is because I never experienced this problem, so my assumption is that something changed with v1.2.

0 1
0 329

I am working in Ensemble (Health Connect) and doing an HL7 translation

I have what I hope is a simple coding question (but for the life of me, I am struggling). I have a requirement where I need to extract the last 5 characters of a variable length string. The return value should be those last 5 characters. For example - String = CE325ACCT98765 where the return value of the function needs to be 98765. I am just drawing a blank.

thank you,

Gigi

0 1
0 460
Question
· Aug 2, 2018
Invalid precision value

Hi,

I'm trying to execute a function in a loop using studio but I'm having an error; "ODBC driver for sql server Invalid precision value"

Any help please?

Example :

for i=1:1:2{

0 1
0 498

Hi everyone

I am new to the bpl diagram. I would like to add an if statement that checks whatever an object is null or not.

I guess that: condition='response.Content != null' would not be ok...

<if name='CheckObj' condition='response.Content != null' xpos='200' ypos='1700' xend='277' yend='2197' >

I tried to search for this information in the documentation but I didn't find any help.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks and best regards

Milena

0 1
0 252

I have edited the Clinical Viewer portal.

I made a new timeline with Patient Encounters. Did this using a external javascript outside Zen Component used for current chartbook.

So, i need to call function inside Zen Component. When i choose any encounter in current timeline is invoked a function, is name is SelectOneEp(' PatientID HERE ',''), i need help how to invoke this method in Zen Component estructure.

I already did the call from external JavaScript.

0 1
0 337
404 Not Found

{
"error": {
 "errors": [
  {
   "domain": "global",
   "reason": "notFound",
   "message": "Not Found"
  }
 ],
 "code": 404,
 "message": "Not Found"
 }
}

I want to do something like the above sample from a Google Storage JSON API. I have a call to Write obj.%ToJSON() followed by return ..ReportHttpStatusCode(..#HTTP404NOTFOUND) however the HTTP Status code is always 200. If I remove the Write obj.%ToJSON() statement it returns a 404 status with no body. How do I return both?

0 1
0 2.6K

HealShare 2017

Hi dev community,

I am currently working on an interface that needs to communicate to a SOAP/ITK endpoint.

I am using the EnsLib.ITK.AdapterKit.Operation.SOAPOperation to interface with an ITK
service, but it is proving to be more complex than originally expected to set up the web client
against that particular end-point since I haven't been provided with a WSDL from ITK service side as
the vendor state they are following the ITK standard and no WSDLs are needed.

0 1
0 300

We have a Cache database in Azure, and want to expose it as an OData source (link).

My first attempt was to use Microsoft's Visual Studio 2017 and Entity Framework to create the data models...but it seems as if EF and Cache don't work together. (I do have those instructions from 2013, but they don't work. (See other post. Best answer seems to be "migrate to IRIS 2019.1.")

Is there any other form of OData support?

0 1
0 638

Currently, we are running 2014.1 on two different servers (OpenVMS, RHEL). The plan is to transition from OpenVMS to RHEL, but our Write Daemon is in a Troubled state on both servers.

On the OpenVMS server, we have a WIJ file that's 26G and can grow to 40G (size of database cache). Since it hasn't grown to 40G, we don't believe the size of the WIJ file to be the issue.

What else should we be looking at regarding the performance of the Write Daemon?

0 1
0 877
Question
· Jul 18, 2018
Market penetration

My understanding is that IRIS is a new technology and does not replace Cache or Ensemble and to that end is more of a modernization than a repackaging. Is that accurate?

Is IRIS and HealthShare heavily penetrated in the payer space of primarily dominate in the provider space? What is the trajectory for InterSystems to penetrate the payer landscape?

2 1
0 446

Hi I'm just trying to make sure I'm not missing a trick here.

Basically our PAS doesn't do hl7 messages but does some XML which you can create. So I'm just trying to create some xml files and then get healthshare/ensemble to parse them and to process accordingly.

I'm getting some good results doing this. But maybe I've got a small hitch. In each of my xml files I've the data for the patient/client.

0 1
0 644
Question
· Oct 10, 2018
Reply Code Actions

Hi!

We would like to retry message so that it's restored to end of operation's queue. This is in situation where order of messages is not needed to be handled by Ensemble, there is version number in message data and receiving application can ignore incoming message if necessary.

We would try to send message until it's accepted (or manually suspended), but this should not block operation's queue.

We have already this in actions:

D - Disable the Operation, log an error and restore the message to the front of the Operation's queue.

0 1
0 781
Question
· Jan 9, 2018
Complex Record Map non-batch?

I would need to build a Complex Record Map and then transform that into xml. But not the whole batch to one xml file - instead every repetition in that Complex Record Map would become one xml file.

For Simple Record Maps this is easy to do because there are different types of Business Services that handle every record either individually or all of them as one batch but there doesn't seem to be similar options for Complex Record Maps? Instead, there is only batchtype business services.

0 1
0 417