Question
· Jun 10, 2021
HealthShare UCR User Roles

Hi anyone has created the user roles for UCR pls share details like if we want to create following roles what access rights should be give to each role.

UCR Admin - This user can stop/start productions, can enable/disable services, can run sql queries, can make changes in facility registries, assigning authority and other configuration.

UCR Developer - This user can add new services in the production but can not make any change in the registires and other configuraiton

0 1
2 288
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,853 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi, Community!

Let me introduce Dmitry Maslennikov as our new Developer Community Moderator.

Dmitry continuously shows the outstanding contribution to InterSystems Developer Community and we decided to trust Dmitry this role and hope that Dmitry can even help to make the Developer Community better in this new status.

Thanks for your great contribution, Dmitry!

And, we are looking for the new moderators from Community!

7 1
0 288

SetIdentityInsert call controls the ability of the user to specify a value for the IDENTITY property when saving a new object, a value for the IDENTITY column or an explicit ROWID value in an SQL INSERT. If IDENTITY_INSERT is false and the user specifies an explicit IDENTITY or ROWID value when saving a new object or inserting a new ROW then an error condition is reported.

Setting takes effect immediately and lasts for the duration of the process or until SetIdentityInsert is called again.

My question is how can I change this setting system-wide?

0 2
0 288

Hi All,

I have a class method, this can be any cache expression to execute (usually a class / method and args) and and args stored in a variable, for example;

set aa = "##Class(Utils.Test).Run(1,2,3)"

do aa

I tried using $classmethod(class,method,args..), by extracting the values but sometimes there can be no arguments, or arguments such as ;

("2019-01-01","1,2,3,4")

which causes issues while running the $classmethod, (i am using $P to extract the Class, Method and args).

Is there any simpler way of doing this?

0 4
0 288

Diabetes can be discovered from some parameters well known to the medical community. In this way, in order to help the medical community and computerized systems, especially AI, the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases published a very useful dataset for training ML algorithms in the detection/prediction of diabetes. This publication can be found on the largest and best known data repository for ML, Kaggle at https://www.kaggle.com/datasets/mathchi/diabetes-data-set.

6 1
1 288

A Webinar was held today for our Czech and Slovak partners and end users. This webinar was an online version of what we originally planned to present earlier this year in Fabrika hotel, Humpolec as a workshop. Due to the current epidemiologic situation a decision was made to move the workshop into the virtual space.

3 5
1 288

We are developing some containarized cloud application level iris instances and using CPF Merge to do a lot of the initial buildout for the iris instance (i.e. create databases, namespaces, map globals/routines, ecp setup, etc...)

I am trying to figure out how to get package mappings into a namespace config, via cpf merge if possible... ?

This is the document I am working from to develop the cpf merge file -

1 1
0 287
Question
· Jun 17, 2019
merge and match

Hi guys

i'm trying to create a DTL that allows me to merge several OBX segments into one . eeverything in the segments is the same except the values in OBX 5 which id like to all to be merged together

0 2
0 287

Typically, I have time to review the documentation, which I'm sure is here. However, I have a workaround (TEST1) but I was wondering if anyone could assist me in advising how I would need to adapt the curly brace snippet (TEST2) to provide the same result.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

0 3
0 287

Let's say I start with a date range of '1-5-2019' to '5-25-2019' that occurs on one row. I'd like to ultimately have this show as 5 rows in Crystal Reports as shown below

Result

1-5-2019 1-31-2019

2-1-2019 2-28-2019

3-1-2019 3-31-2019

4-1-2019 4-30-2019

5-1-2019 5-25-2019

I found a result that worked in T-SQL, but I'm not sure how to translate it to Cache SQL. The T-SQL code is

1 3
0 287

Executive Overview

One way financial services firms can improve their operational efficiency is to revamp their data management infrastructure. Creating a central repository for data that is used by multiple applications can ensure data consistency and quality across the enterprise, ease integration bottlenecks, and lower the number of failed trades.However, different applications have different database usage patterns. To satisfy them all, any central data repository must:

0 0
0 287

Hello Respected members,

I am new with InterSystems IRIS , want to setup the environment on RHEL 7.5 with multiple lun layouts (separate LVM for DB , Journal, and WIJ),

I would like to get some help in setting up the same, as far as I know, the installation will go through on a single directory ( I did not see any option to chose path/directory for DB's or WIJ /journals), hence after installation I would like to move my DB's to separate LVM and WIJ on another LVM set

0 9
0 287
Question
· Feb 15, 2018
The Index on a String field

I noticed that the subscript of the index map is actually the collated field (%SQLUPPER).

Is String the only data type going through this transformation? Any other data type would also go through this transformation?

Thanks.

0 1
0 287

Presenter: Misha Bouzinier
Task: Gain an understanding of natural language processing and the current state of the art
Approach: Discuss how InterSystems iKnow technology fits into the NLP ecosystem and complements the output of other components such as Lucene and Stanford NLP tools

A 101 session on Natural Language Processing that positions Intersystems tools in the broader ecosystem Problem: we’ve been touting “unstructured data” for five years, but many people both internally and externally still don’t know what it means to “process natural language” in general and how iKnow and our upcoming UIMA capabilities fit in this NLP ecosystem. This session will describe what a number of common technologies offer and how bare-bone NLP output typically needs to be complemented with more classic analytics or inference tooling to get the value out.

Content related to this session, including slides, video and additional learning content can be found here.

0 0
0 287